• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

strong silent tickler m/f - sexual content

Jan. Sorry to here of your divorce. Funny I have not looked at this thread in a long time. To find you posted today and I am looking at it again today. Hmmm? Maybe I can help you with your own fantasy. Do you still live in Alaska?
I do still live in Alaska, Beautiful and long sunny days this time of year. Planning to visit?

Jan, read the book SEX AT DAWN

http://sexatdawn.com/

Jan, one reason the divorce rate's so high is not all men and women, if not most, are really cut out for monogamy. I highly recommend the book Sex At Dawn, though please don't think I assume your divorce had to have something to do with infidelity. Here's hoping worry over the opinion of others does not inhibit you from getting what you want.

thanks for the reference Em Es. just for the record tickling had nothing to do with my divorce. a life changing event like a divorce helps clarify things in ur life. i kno more than ever that i am a lee and that tickling and being tickled is part of my makeup.

thanks for the reference Em Es. just for the record tickling had nothing to do with my divorce. a life changing event like a divorce helps clarify things in ur life. i kno more than ever that i am a lee and that tickling and being tickled is part of my makeup.

I only wish getting to Alaska were easier. I would love to tickle you insane some time, Jan. I have always loved this story and would love to make our own Tickle story real life some time.

An amazing story. Lucky for you it ended the way it did for you. Sounds like a tickle fantasy come true for a lot of m/f tickle lovers. Surprised you weren't scared to death when he tied you down.

a couple people just reminded me of this post of mine from a couple years ago and when i looked it up i discovered all sorts of embarrassing typos and errors so i cleaned it up. it remains the essential tickle experience of my life, at least so far in my life. always hope for more :)

nice to see your still around we used to chat often on yahoo and I was wondering if you still use yahoo messenger

a couple people just reminded me of this post of mine from a couple years ago and when i looked it up i discovered all sorts of embarrassing typos and errors so i cleaned it up. it remains the essential tickle experience of my life, at least so far in my life. always hope for more :)

Jan, it was one of my favorites! When you write that well, a couple of typos are MORE than excusable. I'd love to read more.

One of the hottest tales I've ever read here & an amazing confession as well. Thanks.....

super story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Some more stories, where you were tickled by your husband would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!
Any pics of your ticklish soles? Would be great!!

amazing footnote

an amazing thing happened. i was in safeway and who do i bump into after all these years but Jules, the man who took tickled me until i let him tie me down for more tickling!
no, there was no mention of the tickling or any mention of anything to do with that nite or tickling in general.
just a brief "hello, how have u been? nice to c u again. bye, take care".
but my face felt hot and i blushed. for me all the memories of that nite came back as if it happened yesterday.

Omg Jan amazing update and what is prob my all time favorite true story on this forum:) just reread the story and am turned on all over again!!!&#55357;&#56834; Thank you!

Jan,

That's too bad. Might have been nice if you invited him over and prop your bare feet up in front of him. But yes, I can understand why you wouldn't, but wouldn't it have been a fun fantasy?

my fantasies about being tickled and my real life tickles r separated by a chasm that seems infinite cept for this for this singular experience with my strong silent tickler who took me without warning and no mercy. running into him even after so many years made me secretly yearn for that experience. thank goodness for tmf where i can be my lee self.

It's one of my all-time favorite stories on here, too, jan. Aside from it just being an awesome story, you're an excellent writer with a lovely mind.

This story changed everything for me when I read it years ago. Thank you Jan for causing me to discover a whole new side of my fetish. I could read this story and hear your feelings on it all day everyday:)))

This is still one of the best experiences I have ever read haha! So hot and an example of a dream 'lee for us 'lers out there 😋. Just a shame you didn't include any pics of you back then Jan to help visualise it better. Eso of these super sensitive soles of yours haha. Thanks again for sharing :)

Glad to have you back, even if it's only occasionally.
Wonderful attitude change you've transformed into. I'd been on a similar journey in regard to tickling. I don't regard it as 'torture' but more like psychical therapy. I had a 'therapist' who would tie me down to her table and tickle the daylights out of me for an hour. I always left relaxed and blissed out for three days following the session. Sessions with others where I didn't get a happy ending, after the three day period, the sexual energy would rise up, and I'd off myself five times that first day. If I had a girlfriend during that time, she would get exhausted by the end of the day, but boy would she sleep good that night.
From '07 to '10, I was hiring models from the Seattle Weekly for tickling videos for the private collection. Ahh to touch. I only responded to those who would write articulately, and made a number of good friends. (Plus a small stock pile of videos.) However, I lost the Earthlink account, and my Mac fried out shortly afterwards. I also ad to move from my apartment of 30 years, so I lost contact with everyone. :-(
But however, the experiences transformed my energy and attitude towards tickling, feeling more confident and sure with myself, which is a positive healing force. I have no one to play with, and the local papers dropped the Adult Gigs section, seems I have to put more energy into that again.
I had also posted an ad here at the TMF, but that room is full of guys who keep re posting their ads to keep themselves at the upper half of the page. Like to sorry folks who spend $5o a paycheck on lottery tickets, and always look sad on drawing day, but they never give up.
Well, good to see you. I had collected your works into a book, "Tales of Ticklish Jan" but somehow, this final story was missing when I first pulled it out after so many years. So thank you for correcting the spelling and other mistakes, will save me the task of doing that again.
I bow to you in humble gratitude, and place kisses on your feet. :-D
Enclosed are 4 of my favorite play pals.

Attachments

• HPIM2646.JPG
    HPIM2646.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 193
  • HPIM1160.JPG
    HPIM1160.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 207
  • HPIM1608.JPG
    HPIM1608.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 198
  • HPIM2122.jpg
    HPIM2122.jpg
    358.7 KB · Views: 247
  • tickle 1.gif
    tickle 1.gif
    542.9 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Thank you for bumping this, MrTicklefeet. I have been on here for a long, long time and I have never come across this brilliant true tale. In fact this might be the greatest true story ever written. Anything else come close? If there is, please share, TMFs!

Jan, I hope you're living a good life! As we all get older you realize how rare and special these high quality memories in your entire life become. I hope you also get to experience a couple more of this magnitude. Heck, along as with everyone else on this forum.

Thank you for bumping this, MrTicklefeet. I have been on here for a long, long time and I have never come across this brilliant true tale. In fact this might be the greatest true story ever written. Anything else come close? If there is, please share, TMFs!

Jan, I hope you're living a good life! As we all get older you realize how rare and special these high quality memories in your entire life become. I hope you also get to experience a couple more of this magnitude. Heck, along as with everyone else on this forum.
Yes, I had collected her writing back then, there should be other links to those stories, but this was the best one of the bunch, hands down. She was the only person I had done this with, cleaning up the mistakes, and then printing it out, putting them in it's own folder. Never had done this with any of the other stories. But then, we were chatting in messenger during that time too. Really sweet gal. Glad she's gotten a handle on her religion. :)

Glad to have you back, even if it's only occasionally.
Wonderful attitude change you've transformed into. I'd been on a similar journey in regard to tickling. I don't regard it as 'torture' but more like psychical therapy. I had a 'therapist' who would tie me down to her table and tickle the daylights out of me for an hour. I always left relaxed and blissed out for three days following the session. Sessions with others where I didn't get a happy ending, after the three day period, the sexual energy would rise up, and I'd off myself five times that first day. If I had a girlfriend during that time, she would get exhausted by the end of the day, but boy would she sleep good that night.
From '07 to '10, I was hiring models from the Seattle Weekly for tickling videos for the private collection. Ahh to touch. I only responded to those who would write articulately, and made a number of good friends. (Plus a small stock pile of videos.) However, I lost the Earthlink account, and my Mac fried out shortly afterwards. I also ad to move from my apartment of 30 years, so I lost contact with everyone. :-(
But however, the experiences transformed my energy and attitude towards tickling, feeling more confident and sure with myself, which is a positive healing force. I have no one to play with, and the local papers dropped the Adult Gigs section, seems I have to put more energy into that again.
I had also posted an ad here at the TMF, but that room is full of guys who keep re posting their ads to keep themselves at the upper half of the page. Like to sorry folks who spend $5o a paycheck on lottery tickets, and always look sad on drawing day, but they never give up.
Well, good to see you. I had collected your works into a book, "Tales of Ticklish Jan" but somehow, this final story was missing when I first pulled it out after so many years. So thank you for correcting the spelling and other mistakes, will save me the task of doing that again.
I bow to you in humble gratitude, and place kisses on your feet. :-D
Enclosed are 4 of my favorite play pals.
Mind if I ask where you got thay gif of the anime girl being tickled by feathers?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back