• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

strong silent tickler m/f - sexual content

Awesome!

Wow! Awesome story! Such a lucky man. I rarely post, but had to say "way to go". I am in Alaska often, visiting the university. How could I have missed you two? haha. Thank you for sharing.

Wow! Awesome story! Such a lucky man. I rarely post, but had to say "way to go". I am in Alaska often, visiting the university. How could I have missed you two? haha. Thank you for sharing.

wow! if u ever come to alaska again, let us kno. well, maybe i should say, give me a warninmg so i can defend myself! :3poke:
jan

Hi Jan, Can you post a picture of you and your feet in the forum here so we can all see....I really would love to tickle you but I have never been in Alaska. I would tickle you with your husband or while he watched. I can be merciless too when I find an extremely ticklish lady to tickle....

TicklesFemales

Hey Jan, one of the best stories I have ever read, and so beautifully descriptive, would love to hear more about you and hubby getting ticklie..

Thanks for posting. x

That is one of the most exciting and erotic true tickle stories i have ever read thank you for sharing!!

pic of my feet

Hi Jan, Can you post a picture of you and your feet in the forum here so we can all see....I really would love to tickle you but I have never been in Alaska. I would tickle you with your husband or while he watched. I can be merciless too when I find an extremely ticklish lady to tickle....

TicklesFemales

k, here is a pic of my bare feet . hope it comes thru ok, never done this on here before.

THIS IS A GREAT STORY!

Just getting around to telling you how much I enjoyed reading it. I LOVE reading stories about women who enjoy being tickled. I also need to thank you for the photo of your feet. Keep up the :tickling: up there. I would LOVE to read some more true :tickling: stories about you.:happyfloa:nicethread:

I just came across this and agree with everybody that this is a wonderful story. I could not think of a better tickle session. You all tied up while being tickled and played with to orgasm. And then you return the favor with your sexy feet. Thanks for sharing.

have you tried the tickling with the pantyhose on and if you did tell us what it was like!

WOW....that was HAWT!! And now, I will never consider leaving my wife alone in a house with another ler.........whenever I get one lol

Jan. I have always wanted to tickle a woman who was very ticklish, but enjoyed the torment of it all. I really like the idea of a husband who would want to experience it all. maybe participate, maybe not. WOW! to tickle you, turn you on, and titillate your husband at the same time, would be a dream come true. I could arrange a visit. PM me to explore this.

i haven't been on here in a long, long time. i am now divorced so u can't fulfill my ex's fantasy lavadude. no one ever did tickle me when i was married to make my ex's fantasy come true. and no, it wasn't the tickling that caused the divorce. i haven't dated or been tickled since the divorce. but tonite i was unable to sleep and was thinking, well, thinking about tickling and how much i miss being tickled. there, i said it - i miss being tickled!
for whatever reason i am very, very ticklish and have to admit that there is a part of me that luvs being tickled. though I am very shy about saying that or talking about tickling in real life. well, truth be told, i am just shy period.
but i still remember when Jules took me and tied me down and tickled me with no mercy and even now, remembering that makes me squirm and stirs feelings deep inside me. it also scares me to admit that but it is true.
sorry if this is sounding confessional but this is the only place i've ever felt free to talk about my ticklishness. i have such powerful feelings about tickling.

Jan, glad to see that you are still doing well! hope all goes well for you as you move forward. Missed you being around. pokey

Jan. Sorry to here of your divorce. Funny I have not looked at this thread in a long time. To find you posted today and I am looking at it again today. Hmmm? Maybe I can help you with your own fantasy. Do you still live in Alaska?

Hey Jan, still, to this day, this story is a classic and my favorite of all-time. I actually have it saved and read it periodically. It is timeless and also, like your ex husband, is my #1 fantasy. This story is SOO powerful and never loses it's intensity no matter how many times I read it. I get unbelievably jealous of Jules everytime i read it. Nice to see you are back on. You need to be on here more:)

Hi Jan, send me a PM sometime. Yours seems to be disabled.

Let's catch up!

Take care,
Luvs

Hi Jan, send me a PM sometime. Yours seems to be disabled.

Let's catch up!

Take care,
Luvs
sorry, had PM turned off but have reactivated, but just know i don't get on here regularly so am not ignoring people just not real regular here right now. sorry.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back