• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

This is your Sanctuary

CuteJill143

TMF Expert
Hello newbies! I am very pleased to tell you that although your transformation into this world will not happen over night, this is the first step towards your acceptance for you love of tickling. We will always be here to listen to you when you aren't comfortable talking about these things to your friends, peers and family. You will no longer have to shut all of your feelings out. Whether or not you decide to meet people or attend gatherings from the TMF will of course be your individual preferences, but no matter what this forum will always be your sanctuary. It took me a long time to get to the point where I am at. It took me almost 5 years to get out there and start being more social with others who also have this thing in common with me. Right now this might seem hopeless, confusing and difficult, maybe even frightening to you, but in time , little by little everyday, although you might be secretive about this towards everybody in your life, you will eventually come to terms with your feelings and feel a well being sensation of acceptance in your heart and mind. We are all very warm and open people and will always be there for you. Remember that you are NOT alone.

Lots of Love! and Welcome aboard!

Jill xOx

Aww
This is such a cute idea, girl!
I hope all newbies feel welcome now! :)

:woman:

I've been here forever and this makes me feel welcome. Awesome post, Jill. I hope all the newcomers out there take the time to read this, because every bit of what you say is true. :)

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back