• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickled by friend and her mother ff/m

hurricaneman74

I was at my friend Kayla's house a few years back when I received one of the best tickling experiences of my life. I had been friends with Kayla for about four or five years, and had been a regular in her house. I had become friends with her mother and I had fun hanging out there. Kayla's mother, Janet, was a single mother and enjoyed hanging out with Kayla's friends.

I was in the basement watching a movie with Kayla, some stupid comedy movie that wasn't at all funny. We were close friends, and nothing more, but we always laid on eachother when watching TV or movies. We both lay with our heads on the far side of the couch with our feet, mine socked and hers bare on the other side. My head was laying on her chest and as the movie got less and less interesting, she began poking me on the sides. I would squirm and let out a little laugh and say STOP and she would say, "Awww is Joey ticklish". My sides are quite ticklish and she would continue this process every so often for the next 30 mins.

Towards the end of the movie, Janet walked in and sat and the end of the couch, picking my legs and Kayla's legs up and putting both of our feet in her lap. Janet say quietly and left both of our feet alone as well all watched the end of the movie. Then as the credits began rolling, Kayla squeezed my sides again, making me laugh out loud and cry AHHHH. I then saw Janet's eyes light up and I knew I was in trouble.

Kayla was around 5'7 and was very thin and her mother was shorter at 5'2 and a little chubby but still cute.

Janet said, "Oh so Joey is ticklish huh Kayla?"
Kayla then responded, "I know his sides really are, I've been poking him the whole movie.
"Oh thats hilarious, I used to love tickling my guy friends. They acted so macho but once i started tickling they cried like little girls." Janet said
"Oh yeah real funny... luckily I'm not ticklish" I said with a bit of attitude
"I DOUBT THAT Joey" and Kayla proceeded to squeeze my sides again this time much harder and very frequently. I sprawled forward in laughter. My face must have been bright red. I tried to get up but Kayla wrapped her arms around me as she continued the assault on my sides.

"Kayla try his armpits, my friends were soo ticklish there" said Janet
Kayla pushed both of her hands up my shirt and into my armpits. Im very ticklish there and I began to go absolutely nuts.
"HAHAHAHA Kayla STOPPPP IT. IT TICKLES!"
"I though you said you werent ticklish Joey" Kayla said
"I'm not," I said in between laughs. "You just caught me by surprise"
"We'll see about that" said Janet

While all this tickling had been going on, I had forgotten that my socked feet lie in Janet's lap. Janet laughed, "We'll SEEEE!!!!"

Next thing I know I have ten fingers scribbling all over my socked feet. My feet are the most ticklish spot on my body and the sensation was incredible. Kayle continued her assault on my pits and my sides, and Janet was working her touch on my feet. I was dieing. I had to try and get out of this. I loved being tickled but this was too much. I am 6 feet tall and I figured i can get up easy. As I began to get up Janet shoved me back down and sat on my legs, immobilizing me. Kayla then got up and say on my waist. Kayla was facing me and her and her mother were back to back on top of me with Janet facing my feet.

"Mom this is so much fun" Kayla said "Lets do this!"

Kayla picked up my shirt and began spider tickling all over my tummy. Her soft touch drove me absolutely insane. I was howling before Janet even got back to my feet.

Now things were bad but my socks were still on, I figured Id be able to survive. However Kayla then shouted, "Mom, did you take his socks off yet?"

"Oh silly me, I almost forgot," said Janet and she peeled off my socks. Janet's long nails then began a 10 minute attack on every inch of my incredibly ticklish feet, hitting my arches, my heels, and my toes! This was incredible. I loved it and hated it!

"STOPPPP, PLLEEEAASSSEEE, I need a break!" I demanded

They both got off me and I thought it was over. WRONG. They switched sides and now Kayla got my feet and Janet got my stomach and underarms. The second round lasted for probably around 15 minutes and left me sweating and redfaced. It was such an intense experience. I lay there exhausted on the couch. I couldnt move.

Janet said "That was the most fun Ive had in a long time"
"Yeah that was a blast, hes so ticklish. Those feet! Haha. Oh mom" said Kayla

I left about two hours later and on my way out I said goodbye to Janet and told her how embarrassed I was and how good her and her daughter got me. She told me she couldnt believe how ticklish I was and that it would not be the last time I was tickled at her house. I told her she needed to watch out as well, and she just laughed.

THere would be plenty of tickling experiences to come for me in that house, and the next one would involve not just those two ladies but a third woman...

The next experence with the third woman.....

Well, don't leave us in suspense, man!!!

That's awesome. Fun stuff. I certainly hope you tickled them as well.

NICE STORY.

BTW: Kayla and Janet wouldn't happen to be TMF members, would they?

Another teaser that bails on us after giving us a quick tease. Bastard! :sowrong: :Grrr:

very nice story!
Some pics of your ticklish soles would be interesting!
Are your friend and her mother ticklish, too?
Did you tickle them?

I know that. But that's no excuse for never following up on it, even back in 2009!

He did follow up. There were at least 2 more posts from him with follow up stories. You might be able to search on his id. If not then by now they are probably about 100 or so pages back.

Ok. I found the other two stories. I take back my negative comment.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back