• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hiiiii from Roflcopters (Emily).

Roflcopters

Heyyy. I'm Emily. I figured it's about time I actually introduced myself and such. Since this is one of the few places I actually talk about this sort of thing, my introduction is gonna be sorta long, fair warning. Feel free to skip around if you're actually reading all this. :p

So. I'm a chick, 19 years old, live in Colorado. Um, I'm decent looking, I guess. Blonde hair, green eyes, usually wearing my pink glasses since I can't actually see very well. Hella short (finally hit 5 feet! Probably not getting any taller). I'm not overweight, but definitely not skinny.
I like playing guitar, drawing, smoking, daydreaming when I should be paying attention, and all sorts of stuff like that.

Now, onto the shit you actually care about.
I've had a fetish for tickling for as long as I can remember (which dates back to being four years old or so). I'm pretty sure it's something I was born with.
Although I enjoy being tickled myself (unless it's by a family member or someone I'm not attracted to in the slightest; that will always make me uncomfortable, sadly, and is probably part of the reason I'm so desensitized to it now), I'm most definitely a 'ler. I've always had a thing for guys being tickled. Even though I consider myself bisexual, I definitely prefer to see males in the lee position compared to females. But that's not a set in stone rule or anything.

I'm fairly in the closet about this fetish, to be honest. For a long time, I couldn't even say the word "tickle" or any variation of it without blushing. As I mentioned, I've had this fetish for a long time. When I was young, I somehow developed a bit of a complex about it, and felt the need to hide it- although I can remember before I became so sensitive about it as well. I'm much more open about all things sexual now (back then, of course, I didn't even know it was sexual; I just knew it was exciting and I loved it and strived for that strange feeling it gave me in the pit of my stomach).

Anyway, hi. Send me a message or something sometime, I promise I'm friendly. And you know what I like. M/M tickling is the ultimate for me to witness, but I know it's one of the least popular genres. Generally, any guy in a ticklish situation is exciting for me. ;)

*waves* :p Peace out guys!

Last edited:
Welcome to the TMF, Roflcopters, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

You can find some m/m stories here and lots of F/m stories, including the ones in my archive. :D

Nice profile, Emily. I bid you welcome to the TMF, from one guitar player to another. :)

Welcome to the world of posting, just watch out for the Sky Wombat Motherships and you'll be fine! :D

Welcome Emily, your story up to now is like so many others'. You are amongst your people here. Extra props for being in the most beautiful state around! Enjoy your time here. :)

Last edited:
You wrote a nice big profile but I forgot to read it. Welcome to the thing.

Heyyy. I'm Emily. I figured it's about time I actually introduced myself and such. Since this is one of the few places I actually talk about this sort of thing, my introduction is gonna be sorta long, fair warning. Feel free to skip around if you're actually reading all this. :p

So. I'm a chick, 19 years old, live in Colorado. Um, I'm decent looking, I guess. Blonde hair, green eyes, usually wearing my pink glasses since I can't actually see very well. Hella short (finally hit 5 feet! Probably not getting any taller). I'm not overweight, but definitely not skinny.
I like playing guitar, drawing, smoking, daydreaming when I should be paying attention, and all sorts of stuff like that.

Now, onto the shit you actually care about.
I've had a fetish for tickling for as long as I can remember (which dates back to being four years old or so). I'm pretty sure it's something I was born with.
Although I enjoy being tickled myself (unless it's by a family member or someone I'm not attracted to in the slightest; that will always make me uncomfortable, sadly, and is probably part of the reason I'm so desensitized to it now), I'm most definitely a 'ler. I've always had a thing for guys being tickled. Even though I consider myself bisexual, I definitely prefer to see males in the ler position compared to females. But that's not a set in stone rule or anything.

I'm fairly in the closet about this fetish, to be honest. For a long time, I couldn't even say the word "tickle" or any variation of it without blushing. As I mentioned, I've had this fetish for a long time. When I was young, I somehow developed a bit of a complex about it, and felt the need to hide it- although I can remember before I became so sensitive about it as well. I'm much more open about all things sexual now (back then, of course, I didn't even know it was sexual; I just knew it was exciting and I loved it and strived for that strange feeling it gave me in the pit of my stomach).

Anyway, hi. Send me a message or something sometime, I promise I'm friendly. And you know what I like. M/M tickling is the ultimate for me to witness, but I know it's one of the least popular genres. Generally, any guy in a ticklish situation is exciting for me. ;)

*waves* :p Peace out guys!

Welcome to the TMF,!

Welcome Emily! This place is a Ticklephiles Grocery Store with plenty of things to choose from!

Thanks so much for all the welcomes guys. :D
Sorry for being so slow at replying.

Hi! Sorry for the belated welcome wishes, but I hope you have a good time on the forum! It's always nice to see female guitar players and female lers--how wonderful for those two things to be present in one individual!

I just now read your posting and wanted to welcome you to the TMF despite the fact that you've been on here for several months now! LOL

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back