• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

All Hail the Princess of Dorks, Dweebs, and Nerds Everywhere! lol

DorkyPrincess

Hey gang! My name is Valarie and I'm 18 years old. I came across this site from a friend who is also a member here, though for some odd reason or another he refuses to let me tell you exactly who. Weird, right? Anyways, originally when I signed up, I didn't think I'd come back here, much less introduce myself in the forums but everyone has been really nice to me so far, inquisitive of me, making me feel like I'm important so I've decided to be a permanent member here. I don't share pics of myself b/c of what happened last time I did that (long story, believe me). But I will give you a description:

-I'm 5 feet, 4 inches tall
-I have long red hair down to my mid-back
-I have dark blue eyes
-I have some freckles dotting my cheeks and along the bridge of my nose
-I'm not pale, but I'm not really tan either
-I'm skinny, but not anorexic
-I wear a size 7 shoe

hopefully that will help out all the curious guys (or girls for that matter).

Peace and Love,
Valarie

Welcome to the TMF, Valarie, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome! The TMF is an awesome place, and I hope you'll make a lot of friends here during your posting escapades! :)

*bows* my princess has been revealed then becuase I am both a dork and a nerd. It's nice to meet you. Its okay if you don't wish to share your pictures. And you don't have to tell us why if you don't wish. We'll just assume it has something to do with someone getting your picture and him doing something bad and ruining it for the nice people in the universe.. but anyways.. welcome to the forum.

Welcome back aboard. Enjoy your time here, not because people make you feel important, but because it's important to you to enjoy your time. There are some great people here. :)

Hello and welcome, Valarie!

*you had me at the red hair and blue eyes...........*:dancingmonster:

Hi there. Is there any chance you could tell us a story all about how your life got flipped turned upside down?

Hey gang! My name is Valarie and I'm 18 years old. I came across this site from a friend who is also a member here, though for some odd reason or another he refuses to let me tell you exactly who. Weird, right? Anyways, originally when I signed up, I didn't think I'd come back here, much less introduce myself in the forums but everyone has been really nice to me so far, inquisitive of me, making me feel like I'm important so I've decided to be a permanent member here. I don't share pics of myself b/c of what happened last time I did that (long story, believe me). But I will give you a description:

-I have dark blue eyes
-I wear a size 7 shoe

Peace and Love,
Valarie

I think I'm dorkier than you are. How many seasons of stargate SG-1 and atlantis do you own on dvd, hmmm? :panic:

Welcome Valarie!

If I may ask, are you an anime-dork, or a Monty Python-dork?

I think I'm dorkier than you are. How many seasons of stargate SG-1 and atlantis do you own on dvd, hmmm? :panic:

Stargate is so awesome! :eek:

I wish they'd make a similar show about the Warhammer universe, that would be sooo badass! :D Imagine Teal'c getting executed for being a "filthy xeno" as his reward for saving the rest of the team, and then the team itself being taken in for "Inquisitorial Review" since they have been in such close contact with aliens.

Granted, it would be a pretty strange show since all the important characters would keep getting blown up after just a couple of episodes or so, but still...

Epic! XD

PS. Sorry for hijacking the thread... :(

I'm not a dork in that retrospect. I am a dork b/c I'm booksmart and wear glasses and would rather read a book about the movie than to watch it in theaters when it comes out or on tv....oh and I do actually own a pocket protecter (no joke, I have one). I also watch "1000 Ways to Die", "Manswers" (b/c it's funny what men actually think about), "Paris Hilton's New BFF" (seasons 1 and 2), "A Shot At Love w/ Tila Tequila" (seasons 1 and 2), "Double Shot at Love w/ the Ikki Twins", and "That's Amore".

I own Season 1 of SGA on DVD.. I'd own them all but series on dvds are kinda expensive and well they do still show them on tv so I get to watch them without owning them.. I do own Star Gate Continum though.. and hopefully soon I'll get The Arc of Truth..

my brother has every season of Star Trek: TNG on dvd, and Seasons 1 and 2 of DS9.. and I often steal them so I can watch them lol..

But being poor I can't always buy what I want so I stick to buying actual movies on dvds intead of shows on dvds, especially when i can see them on tv still..

I'm not a dork in that retrospect. I am a dork b/c I'm booksmart and wear glasses and would rather read a book about the movie than to watch it in theaters when it comes out or on tv....oh and I do actually own a pocket protecter (no joke, I have one). I also watch "1000 Ways to Die", "Manswers" (b/c it's funny what men actually think about), "Paris Hilton's New BFF" (seasons 1 and 2), "A Shot At Love w/ Tila Tequila" (seasons 1 and 2), "Double Shot at Love w/ the Ikki Twins", and "That's Amore".

Books are awesome! And they're usually soooo much better than the movies anyway. Nice to know that there are others here who enjoy such things though

Stargate is also awesome. Any trekkies out there?

I'm not a dork in that retrospect. I am a dork b/c I'm booksmart and wear glasses and would rather read a book about the movie than to watch it in theaters when it comes out or on tv....oh and I do actually own a pocket protecter (no joke, I have one).

See, that would make you a nerd, technically. A dork is someone who is generally awkward around people socially.

-I have dark blue eyes
-I wear a size 7 shoe

Peace and Love,
Valarie

my kinda girl! freakles are hot! now if your navel is ticklish ill melt! oh and welcome!

What's New

3/18/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip selection!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back