• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dr. Sara Tancredi gets tickled

fozzie

Very first story i tried to write. Hope you all like it.

What you didn’t see in the series finale

As the General left the room, T-Bag turned his head, leering towards the bound Sara Tancredi who continued to struggle with her chains. As T-Bag looked upon his hostage, Sara could only fathom what fate was in store for her.

“Now Teddy, it doesn’t have to be this way. You can let me go and I’ll testify on your behalf” pleaded Sara.

“Why thank you for that” said T-Bag with a smirk on his face. “ However the General can promise me more then that so I’m going to stick with him, but of course that doesn’t impede me from having some fun little Miss Doctor”

“What does that mean” said Sara as a sick feeling formed in her stomach.

Oh that’s for you to find out laughed T-Bag as he ducked into another room.

“What could he possibly mean by that” pondered a scared Sara. “Whatever he means, it can’t be good for me. I’ve got to get out of here” And she continued to struggle with her bonds.

Meanwhile, T-Bag sat on a bed with a big-smile on his face and he knew what was in store for Sara. It was something he had been thinking about since Fox River. You see since his earliest days Theodore Bagwell has had a major foot/tickle fetish. It was a key component of his crimes and there was one woman who he wanted to exploit his fetishes with..Dr. Sara Tancredi. It all started one day in the prison infirmary. T-Bag was a bit under the weather and had been checked by Dr. Tancredi who then turned to make notes on a chart. As Sara did this she pulled her right foot out of her shoe. T-Bag saw one of the most beautiful female feet he had ever seen and he watched every moment as Sara stretched her toes and sole before putting her foot back in her shoe. From that day, T-Bag had wanted to tickle Sara’s feet and now he had his chance and wasn’t going to pass it up. T-Bag quickly worked to set up his plan and all he needed was his victim.

Meanwhile Sara continued to struggle with her bonds to no avail as T-bag walked back into the room. “Ready Doc” he eerily asked. “What are you going to do Teddy? You going to rape me, murder me?” Said a defiant Sara. “Why those accusations hurt Doc. I would never do those things to a pretty thing such as yourself. What I have planned for you, will have you laughing your head off!” laughed T-Bag “What’s that supposed to mean” questioned Sara. T-Bag didn’t answer, he just grabbed her, unchained her and carried her to the other room and threw her on the bed. Before Sara knew what was going on, her wrists were tied to the bedpost and her ankles were tied to the end of the bed. Sara Tancredi layed tied to a bed wondering what could possibly be happening. “What the hell is going on right here,” she yelled! T-Bag didn’t answer but sat at the foot of the bed with the bottoms of Sara’s boots in his face. “Why you pretty little thing, I’ve told you im not going to hurt you” T-Bag said in the kindest voice he could muster. With that, he slowly began to pull Sara’s boots off her helpless feet. “What is he doing” thought Sara. “Why could he be possibly taking my boots off” For his part T-Bag was savoring this moment as he slowly rolled the boots off to reveal Sara’s soft heels, her pink arches, the smooth balls of her feet and her long toes. At long last T-Bag was staring at the bare feet of Dr. Sara Tancredi. Her soles looked smooth and equally soft. For T-Bag this was a moment he had long waited for and he was prepared to make this a joyous experience for him, but not so joyous for her.

He looked back up and said “Why little miss Sara, these feet of yours are beautiful, tell me would they happen to be ticklish by chance?” Sara’s jaw dropped open as she realized what was in store for her. She had always been very ticklish going back to when her father would tickle her to get her to be quite. And her feet were by far the most ticklish spot on her entire body. And now she sat bound and barefoot against her will about to be tickled by a madman. “By that reaction, I think the answer is yes” T-Bag said candidly as he ran the fingers of his good hand along the base of Sara’s right foot.

TEDDY PLEASE DON’T HEHEHEHEHEHE TICKLE MY HAHAHAHA FEET WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughed Sara as forced laughter poured out of her mouth. HAHAHAHAHAHNOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TEEEHEHHEHE HAHAHAH PLEEESE STOOPPHAHAHAHAHA!

Sara Tancredi quickly melted into complete hysterics. The tickling sensations started on her feet, charged up her body and detonated in her brain. And there wasn’t a thing she could do about it. She pulled at her restraints but to no avail. All she could do was lay there and take it.

HAHHAAHAHAHAWAHAHAHHATEEHHHESTOPPITHAHHAHAHTEEKLESHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHHAHANOOOHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHEEPLEESSEHAHHAHA!

For his part T-Bag was in heaven, and he hadn’t even started. He brought his fake hand to the base of Sara’s left foot and lo and behold, T-Bag had tied small fluffy feathers to finger tips of his fake hand. He began to run those feathers along Sara’s left foot. Now with both feet being attacked, the torture magnified for poor Sara.

TEEEHAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHHAHWHAHAHAHNOTMYHAHHAHATOESHAHHAADONTTICKLEHAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHOHGODNHAHAHAHAHAHAHSTOOPHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Sara’s lungs started to burn from all the forced laughter and her long hair was flaying all over as she bucked widely on the bed trying to escape TBags fingers, but nothing could stop this torment. HAHAHAHAHAHAHHANOOOHAHAHA!

Theodore Bagwell was in a joyous state. This women whose feet he had long to lay eyed on had a beautiful pair of feet and they were extremely ticklish. This day could not have gone any better. He continued to run his fingers along the base of Sara’s toes and up and down her soles. Each touch caused a chaotic spat of laughter from his captive.

WAHAHAHHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAPLEASSEHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAA!

T-Bag decided to step it up a notch and quickly gave Sara a short break. As she gasped for air, he stood up and looked into her tired face. “Wow Doc, im very surprised. Your one of the most ticklish little girls ive ever met. And by your laughter id say your enjoying this little fun were having.”

Sara could barely breathe but with her eyes staring with a pleading look she softly began to speak “Please don’t do that again, its torture, Please I’ll help you in anyway I can but just no more tickling. I beg of you”

“Now that’s a kind offer Doc, but like I said earlier, the General is already helping me. Now I think its time we play another little game. You may have played it when you were younger so hopefully you’ll remember it”

T-Bag bent down and grabbed Sara’s right pinky toe. “Now this little piggy went to market and this little piggy went home,” as he slowly moved up along Sara’s toes “this little piggy had roast beef and this little piggy had none and this little piggy” he said with an evil smile as he took a hold of Sara’s big toe. “No please don’t” screamed a terrified Sara.

“Is ticklish” and with that he ran his fingers again all over Sara’s feet. Fingers and feathers picked around her heels, made circle-8s on her soles and would take a moment and tickle the base of her toes. This was all too much for poor Sara.

NOOONOOOHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHTEEEEHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHASTOOPPPPHAHAHAHHHAHANOOOTTTMYFEETTTTHAHAHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Sara’s wild laughter and T-Bag’s torment of her feet lasted another 10 minutes before T-Bag got another bright idea. He knelt down and started to lick Sara’s soles and toes. GODHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHHANOTTTTTHETONIGUEHAHAHAHHAHHAHAITTICCKLLLESSTOOOMUCHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHSTOPHAHAHAHAHAHHHA!

After another 10 minutes Sara Tancredi mercifully passed out. Her red hair matted to her face and her soles were a bright shade of tickled pink. Tears streamed from her eyelids.

This caused a dilemma for T-Bag who had not counted on Sara passing out. “Well that wasn’t something I expected” he angrily said. Just then his phone rang. It was the General saying he would be another few hours. After hanging up T-Bag looked at the passed-out Sara and another evil smile formed on his lips.

He pulled her shirt and jeans off and smiled upon his handiwork. Dr. Sara Tancredi lay passed out in front of him in just her black bra and panties. He took a few moments to admire her nearly naked body. For him, it was a beautiful sight. Sara’s legs were long and slender and her upper body was nicely shaped. Sweat glistened all over her body. For all the years he had spent in Fox River he had wondered what lay under that white doctor’s jacket and now he was finally seeing it, his dreams were proven true. He took a few moments to take a few photos of his bound captive.

After a few more minutes, Sara began to come out of her sleep. She was quick to realize that not only was she still a prisoner of T-Bag, things had changed in her predicament. She discovered that she had been stripped down to her underwear and her remaining pride was quickly enraged. “How dare you treat me like this? Tickle-torturing me is bad enough but to strip me? I swear I will hurt you for this” said an enraged Sara.

T-Bag put his good hand right over Sara’s mouth. “Now now, that’s not the proper way for a sweet young lady to act. Especially a young lady with such a cute little body such as yourself. I think you need to be taught another lesson.” With that he took both his good hand and bad hand with feathers and began to dig into the hallows of Sara’s armpits. It didn’t take long with the girlish laughter to return.

NONOTHEHHHEHEAGAIANHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHNOMOREHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHTEHEHEHEHWAHAHAHHAHAHAHANOTHEREPLEASSEHAHAHHAHAAHA!

Sara thrashed her head from side to side as T-Bag circled every inch of her armpits. Involuntary laughter continued to pour from her mouth. HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHASTOPPPHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!

T-Bag then moved his fingers onto Sara’s torso. The feathered fake hand ran up the side of her body and his fingers ran up and down her chest with an occasional figure digging into her breasts. STOPPPPITHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! T-Bag then expertly used the feathers to circle Sara’s belly button before dropping a feather tip into the hole. Sara exploded with fresh laughter. WAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHEHHEHEHEHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHWAHHAHAHAHAHH.

After another 15 minutes T-bag gave Sara another mild break. She gasped and took in air in long deep breaths. “Please stop this, im sorry for everything ive ever done to you. Just please no more tickling.”

This time T-Bag didn’t even dignify her with an answer but began to run his fingers and feathers along Sara’s long and slender legs. Even this part of her body was extremely ticklish and Sara melted into complete hysterics. HAHAHHAHAHAHWAHAHAHAHAHHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHANOMOREEEHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHATICKLLELSSTOOMUCHHHHAHHAHAHHAHAHHEHHHAHAHAHAHHA!

After 20 more minutes T-Bag pulled away again. Sara Tancredi lay in front of him struggling for air. Hair matted to her face, body drooping in sweat, her skin a bright shade of tickled pink and her underwear drooping from her body. The proud doctor was a broken woman. All the fight she once had, had been tickled out of her. At that point she would have succumbed to anything T-Bag wanted just to stop the tickling. “Teddy please, I can’t take anymore, I’ll do anything just no more tickling” she panted.

“Well now” said T-Bag with his eyes darting back towards Sara’s feet. Perhaps we could come to an arraignment” He strode back to the edge of the bed and sat with Sara’s soles in his face. “This is what were going to do. Im going to sit her and play with your feet over here and you’re going to respond to anything I ask okay? To Sara this would be giving into a sick individual, which she would never do, but right now she didn’t have the willpower. “Deal” she reluntcelty said.

With his good hand, he began to massage Sara’s feet. Despite being tortured for a long time, her feet still felt smooth and silky. “You know what Sara, you have the most beautiful feet I have ever seen.” “Thank you panted Sara” “Tell me Doc, how do you take care of them?” “I don’t really do anything. I hate pedicures. I just wash them and that’s about it.” T-Bag smiled ‘See isn’t this fun Doc, ive wanted to see these feet ever since Fox River and every time I see you, it’s always the same thing. Tennis shoes and boots. Ever think to wear a nice pair of sandals? These feet deserve to be shown and admired.” Continuing to gasp for air Sara responded, “I don’t even own a pair of sandals. I haven’t worn flip-flops since high-school. Ive never thought much about my feet” With an evil grin coming T-Bag candidly said. “What your lover boy never pays attention to your feet” “No he doesn’t, Ive never had a man like my feet.” Well now that is a shame, these beautiful feet need to be shown off more often and you know what else these feet need?”
What else” asked Sara? Well said T-Bag, they need to be tickled!” And with that T-Bag scribbled his fingers all over Sara’s feet. All Sara could do was throw her head back and laugh. HAHAHAHHANOOOOHAHAHHAHAYOUHAHHHEHEHHEHEPROMISEDHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!

“So what” said T-Bag Im a criminal so sue me. Hehe”

For the next 20 minutes, T-Bag watched as Sara fell into violent screaming laughter. WAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHANOOHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAA!

Time passed slowly for Sara. All she could feel was tickling sensations all over her bare feet. The most inhumane thing she had ever had done to her even surpassing her torture in Gretchen’s prison. She continued to feel the mass tickling even as she began to pass out.

Sara? Sara?

Sara opened her eyes and quickly discovered she could move. She had been untied. She looked in front of her and saw T-Bag tied to a table. She looked to her left and looked into the eyes of her lover Michael Schofield.

“Sara, are you okay” he asked.

“Im fine now that you’re here, but he tickle-tortured me. I thought I was going to die laughing.”

“Well that’s all done now” said Michael as he handed her her clothes. “Get dressed and let’s get going” he said as he retreated to the main room.

Sara Tancredi quickly dressed and went to meet Michael but before she did she walked up to the bound T-Bag and kicked him right in the groin.

“Nobody tickles my feet and gets away with it!” Sara shouted as she ran to join Michael.

Thanks for the kind words everyone. I was real nervous how this would be recived. I had always wanted to see Sara get tickled and I think I came up with a good scenario. Im gonna try a few other celebrity stories in the future.

Great story! Nice to see Sara finally get a round of tickle torture!

Hah! That was cool. Gretchen and Sofia need some too. Good story :).

p.s. If you ever do a book-on-tape, can I do the reading? I'm renowned at work for my T-Bag impression :D.

(My General isn't bad either).

p.s. If you ever do a book-on-tape, can I do the reading? I'm renowned at work for my T-Bag impression :D.

That would be great to hear! lol

LOL

Funny to see this pop up again, but this story never gets old.

Never mentioned it before, but I love the dialogue about Sara's feet towards the end.

Recently saw the show again on some channel and had to come and read this again. One of my favorites here on the board!

Saw an add for the revival and made me think of this! Still a great story.

Revival came back tonight, so guess what made for good reading here lol

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back