• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

I am sorry

very_sorry

Hello everyone

I'm not exactly new here but I would like to start off by saying that I may have offended a whole bunch of people here in the past.

I humbly ask for nothing more than forgiveness and a second chance to make things right.

Hopefully we can move on and put the past behind us.

Once again, I am terribly sorry.

Well, I'm sure there are many of us who'd be willing to offer forgiveness, but with no real context of who you are or what you've done, that's a little hard to do.

Don't be afraid to ask for redemption under your usual s/n. Life is full of second chances, and the well of love in this community is amazingly deep.

I agree with PC.. can't ask for forgiveness unless we know who you are, or what you did, or both..

Well, I have no idea who you are or what you may have done, but welcome and best of luck.

Welcome back and have fun!!

But like the others said, it's a bit confusing that we don't know who you are/were.

O.J. Simpson? Is that you?

Of course we forgive you, welcome back! :p

Whoever it is I'm pretty sure, like Bugman said, we don't care. You already apologized so might as well just say who you are. :)

Even I think this person is me.

But it's not.

But I am sorry too.

you? I always thought you were cool, and nice.. but of course I guess I haven't really talked to you that much, so maybe it is u :p

but yeah, this person better share soon!

Sorry for not writing in the forums for a while i have recently got my net back on im back and i am ready to play

Drake Talon

Well, seems to me you're universally forgiven, so I forgive you too. Not that you did anything to me, I just started posting wildly recently. Haha, well, have fun.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back