• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The ex wife - first time M/F Feet nylons

dahoochman

TMF Expert
Unlike most of my previous stories, which were either based on true events or were almost entirely made up, this story is 100% true....

Like most of you, my tickling fetish dates back to my childhood. As long as I can remember I have enjoyed tickling female feet, especially if those feet were encased in nylons of any kind. One of the things that attracted me to my ex-wife was that she wore nylons a lot, for both work and our persoanl time. While I was married I discovered that my fetish had a slight kink to it. My ex wife had so-so ticklish feet. It seems that some days they were ticklish as hell, and others not at all. The 2 things that seemed to make her feet the most ticklish were 1-Drinking and 2-wearing heels all day. Those 2 things in combination would seem to magnify her ticklishness. One night, I discovered that seeing someone else tickling her feet was an incredible turn on for me, and it happened very innocently.

We had just got home from my company Christmas Party - me, my wife, and my friend Jim. Jim and I had both been drinking and were both a little buzzed, but my wife was far worse. She had been pounding Long Island Iced Teas all night, and was wrecked. I helped her into the house, and walked her over to the sofa, where she collapsed face down in her red dress, nude sheer toe nylons, and red sling back open toe shoes. I lifted her briefly and sat down on one end of the sofa with her face resting on my thing and turned on the TV. A minute later Jim emerged from the bathroom and approached the couch looking for a place to sit. He stopped near the foot of the couch, looking down at my wifes legs and feet, obviously unsure of what to do. I tapped my wife on the shoulder and said "Hon can you move your feet so Jim can have a place to sit". She did, bending her legs at the knees to lift her feet off the sofa. Jim sat, and she lowered her legs so that her feet and lower legs were resting on his thigh.

As we sat there watching TV, I noticed my wife would jump every few seconds. Then I heard Jim go "OW!". I looked at him and said "what's wrong?" to which he replied "she just kicked me, and the pointy toe of this shoe dug into my thigh". My wife mumbled something inaudible and lifted her one foot again, dropping it on to to Jims leg. While she wasn't lifting her leg enough to hurt him, I could see where that would be annoying. "Take her shoes off her" I replied, and as I said that she kicked again, mumbling. Jim slipped the strap off the heel of her left foot and then slipped off the shoe, and then did the same to the right, leaving her 2 stockinged feet soles up on his lap. he dropped the shoes on the floor next to him, and we continued to watch TV.

It was at this point that I looked down, staring at my wifes now bare stockinged feet on my friends lap, I realized how turned on I was by this, and the potential it had, as Jim sat there staring at the TV. My right hand was stroking her cheek, and my left hand was on her back, rubbing. With that, I moved my left hand over to her sides and squeezed a little. "Nooooo, no tickles" she moaned. I did it again, and she squirmed and kicked her feet a little. "Nooooooo" she moaned, never lifting her head off my leg. Jim seemed to take my queue, and ran a single finger up one of her feet. The response was instant - a loud giggle followed by a "nooooo tickling!". She kicked her foot briefly, and then rested her feet on his leg again. I smiled at him and motioned toward her feet. This time, he tickled both of her feet at the same time. Again, she kicked her feet and moaned "Hun he's tickling my feet". Jim yelped as she kicked. "Hun, stop kicking Jim" I said, trying to conceal my excitement. "I can't help it he's tickling me" she said, seemingly starting to wake a little. "Well if you don't stop kicking, Jim is going to have to get up" I said, smiling at Jim. I kept caressing her check, and used my left hand to hold her down on the sofa. Jim, obviously enjoying our game, decided to do something to stop her from kicking, so he lifted her feet, then stood up, and placed her legs back flat on the sofa. He then gently sat on the back of her legs with his thighs, so that her feet, which were resting face up on the sofa, were trapped under him and to his left.

I could not believe how rock hard I was- here was my friend Jim sitting on the back of my wifes legs, her stockinged feet poking out from under him helpless. He started by running a single finger up one of her feet, and she started giggling almost right away. "NOOOOOOOOO" she moaned, but the moans quickly turned to giggles and then laughs as he attacked both of her feet. After about 30 seconds of this tickling my wife was fully awake, and tried to sit up so as to reach back and stop him, but I held her down with both hands now, squeezing her sides occassionally to help. Jim seemed to be thoroghly enjoying this, tickling both of her feet furiously. What made it even better was the tickling noises he was making, like "kitchy kitchy kitchy".

Her laughter got louder and louder, and eventually turned to silent laughter, as she thrashed around trying to get her feet free. Finally, after maybe only 60-90 seconds, I motioned to Jim and he stood up. My wife, still giggling, tried to kick him, and then between giggles and catching her breath said "You guys are assholes". She gro up and stumbled off to the bedroom, and Jim left a short while later. Though it only lasted maybe 2 minutes, and did not include bondage or any sort of toys, it had a profound affect on me, as after that I could only think of how turned on I was watching Jim tickling my wifes feet, and I would constantly dream up fantasies of other men tickling her helpless feet. We divorced about 3 years after this, and although we did have 1 more tickling experience with Jim I never did get to see another man tickle her. Still, to this day I still have fantasies of seeing girlfriends tickled by other men.

Dahooch

Welcome back

Great as always,missed your stories hooch, hope to see more of them.

Dahoochman great story my friend. I volunteer to tickle any girlfriend or future wife you may have on her nyloned feet and toes. I love to tickle ticklish women especially their feet. Thanks for sharing this story with me. I wish it had been me doing the tickling on your ex-wifes feet....LOL

TicklesFemales

Dahoochman, I'm right there with you. Like you I discovered this entertainment watching a guy at a party on the coach run his fingers down my wife's beautiful bare feet. I was out-of-my mind excited. I then asked her to find out if he was a foot guy, so she kept luring him to continue which he did. I've never been as turned on before or sense.

Nice Story.

I find myself getting excited watching a lady being tickled.:D

wow, that was a awesome story! too bad you and your wife divorsed! she never got to expeiernce the awesome power of tickling! shame.

Unlike most of my previous stories, which were either based on true events or were almost entirely made up, this story is 100% true....

...here was my friend Jim sitting on the back of my wifes legs, her stockinged feet poking out from under him helpless. He started by running a single finger up one of her feet, and she started giggling almost right away. "NOOOOOOOOO" she moaned, but the moans quickly turned to giggles and then laughs as he attacked both of her feet. After about 30 seconds of this tickling my wife was fully awake, and tried to sit up so as to reach back and stop him, but I held her down with both hands now, squeezing her sides occassionally to help. Jim seemed to be thoroghly enjoying this, tickling both of her feet furiously. What made it even better was the tickling noises he was making, like "kitchy kitchy kitchy"...

Sorry to bring up an old post, but I just stumbled across this and had to respond. Your stories never disappoint, hooch. This is the best thing I have read in six months.

Great stuff!!

Thanks,

TK

Last edited:
If you bump, don't you have to tell us more stories??? Just checking....:p

great story.....I love to read about nylon foot tickling...gets me every time..!!

I think for some, it is a real thrill to watch your gal tickled by another or to be tickled by another while he watches. I am one of those guys and my wife knows of my desire. Anyone want to tickle her?

Great story! I understand ur digging it but truth be told, I am NOT at all happy with the idea of another man touching my wife, even her feet. Look, but no touching! I dig seeing women tickled by other women especially. Never saw that first hand exactly.

Great story. My biggest fantasy is to watch my wife go through a similar experience!

great story. if you ever want someone to tickle your girlfriend/wife feet while you watch, let me know. I will be happy to help.

Awesome story. Drinking and high heels made her feet more ticklish? Well I'll bet you had a lot of fun w/her after open bar weddings or other formal parties.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back