• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toe Sucking

Sometime ago, at a party, on a dare I licked whip cream off
a young lady's toes. It wasn't so bad, I kinda liked it. She was
cute and I had a few alcohol mixtures in me, so it equaled a fun time.
It also made her giggle, that's a plus.

I wouldn't be opposed to sucking a woman's toes if she enjoys it.

I did it and it was sooo hot, I thought her toenails would scratch the roof of my mouth but it was nothing like that, all goodness.

I totally agree.. a huge turn on and is so fricken hot and tickles like hell.. have to be held down or I will kick you.

Yes, and she has a hell of a kick!! But they are sooo worth the risk!!
Hugs Lisa!:lion:

And I love to suck on toes but also enjoy having my toes sucked. It like a pump to my junk!

I've done it a few time and found it enjoyable. I guess you can call me a fan. :)

I love doing it and my fiancee goes absolutely crazy over getting it done.

Yes, and she has a hell of a kick!! But they are sooo worth the risk!!
Hugs Lisa!:lion:

And I love to suck on toes but also enjoy having my toes sucked. It like a pump to my junk!

Tommy.. your such a stinker..I dont recall.. did I kick you? If so I am sorry dear.

LOL! I hope not too many teeth were lost in this thread due to getting kicked in the mouth. ;)

I love doing it and my fiancee goes absolutely crazy over getting it done.

I love it...when my feet are clean and haven't touched the floor at all, or else I want you no where near. And I like having my feet bitten more than toe sucking, but I'll take either. =]

As far as doing it, never...ever never ever never.

I love it...when my feet are clean and haven't touched the floor at all, or else I want you no where near. And I like having my feet bitten more than toe sucking, but I'll take either. =]

Naturally you want em neat and clean before they get gotten. :) I love toe sucking and a bit of biting can be fun too.

As far as doing it, never...ever never ever never.

As the old saying about knocking it before trying it goes...don't. :p

nibble n tickle

I'm not into doing it....but i LOVE having it done to me....definitely one of my biggest turn ons, especially if the ler is tickling my feet at the same time

i'm just like u - having my toes nibbled while my arches r being tickled both turns me on and drives me batty! arouses and tickles at the same time!!:woot2:

Speaking as a pure tickler (never the lee), I will be willing to do ANYTHING if it means a ticklish reaction. Never had to suck, nibble, or lick on anyone's soles or toes, when that day comes, I'll be sure to do my damnedest (sp?)

never tried it, but i really wanna try it someday.

blokepre_0004.jpg

No comment :devilish:

Yup, that's what I was thinking....

Hi Bella!

Never had it done until about a week ago. Dear god, count me in as a convert, lol. Hubby isn't into feet so I am not sure what possessed him to do that, but I'll take more of that. That was the best combination of sensual and ticklish that I have experienced to date.

yummmm.

Never had it done until about a week ago. Dear god, count me in as a convert, lol. Hubby isn't into feet so I am not sure what possessed him to do that, but I'll take more of that. That was the best combination of sensual and ticklish that I have experienced to date.

yummmm.

LOL! Glad to hear if your conversion. :D

I couldn't find the Chapelle Show Top Copy skit on Youtube, but "Hell yeah I suck toes! Oh, hold on a sec... can I help you?"

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back