• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bounce Chix ORIGINS I New Release! 6/24/09 **HOT**

MTJpub

Verified
BOUNCE CHIX ORIGINS I

Story, Pencils & Inks By Bandito
Colors by White Lotus

**Illustrated e-novel
**10 sizzling tickle pin-up illustrations (including cover)
**A bonus tickle pin-up page by Scavenger
**A 53,000+ word epic sci-fi tickle novel

The universe is perched precariously on the precipice of complete destruction!

But what else is new, eh?

In order to save the future, you will have to relive the past and experience the greatest chronicle in the history of your species.

Epic space opera science fiction meets a world of erotic tickle torture when you travel back to join the Bounce Chix for their first incredible adventure. Abducted by a tremendously tender alien race, three heroic hotties must prevent eminent invasion from the Evil Tickle Monsters from Outer Space!

On a doomed ship, hurtling through the cosmos you must come aboard with Andi, Hailey, Jane, Sergeant Dusty, Officer Slither, Thompson the Love Bot, and many others, as they face off against fiendish space pirates and their merciless torture techniques, an army of feathery-tentacled robotic menaces, renegade sizzling sultry alien outlaws, and a ruthless alien tickle monster who hunts them all one by one.

Will three beautiful college students be able to rise to the ultimate challenge?

Will they be able to escape the wicked tickling terrors that pursue them?

And will they survive long enough to save all of existence from the approaching darkness?

Go back to the beginning to experience the smoldering passion, the fantastic action, the jaw-dropping hotness, the torrid tickling, and the unsurpassable origins of the mighty heroes of Spadra.

New enemies await in the shadows, and new friends will stand by your side when you join these three hot gals as they fight to save our universe, change the world, and become greater than any ordinary hero. They will become the Bounce Chix.

**True tickle torture and interrogation
**Smoldering erotic tickling
**Furry tickles and exotic aliens
**Amazing foot and full-body action
**Written, drawn and inked by Bandito
**Outstanding colors by White Lotus
**Direct Digital Download

Product & Ordering Information
http://www.mtjpub.com/ecomics/BounceChix.html

Bounce Chix Origins Journal:

Announcing Bounce Chix Origins

Hey gang:

Lotus and I are thrilled to release our latest Bounce Chix adventure, and I wanted to give you a few quick details about it, so that if you are generous and hip enough to pick up a copy you will know exactly what to expect. I'ts a bit different from most other publications...and some of this stuff is pretty important, so you better read it or face the dire consequences. Lmao. :p

As you might imagine, Origins is the incredible story of how Andi, Hailey, and Jane became the Bounce Chix, battling the Evil Tickle Monsters from outer space. But this story traces the origins of another comic project at the same time...as it introduces Dusty, Slither, Thompson, and other characters from the TIS series. So not only is this the Bounce Chix origins, but it is also the TIS Origins. For those of you that have been asking if the Chix and the TIS babes would ever cross paths...this is what you've been waiting for.

Similar to Bounce of Aces, Origins is an illustrated enovel. The novel itself is over 50,000+words and is science fiction, space opera, with a little dash of cyber punk (and obviously a galaxy full of tickling). The illustrations are large pin-up style pages, which are by far the best we have ever done, highlighting and capturing the hottest tickle scenes of the story (and there are 10 of them – all of which are smoldering tickle pics)

This project is so huge and so epic that it simply couldn't be contained in one single volume. There are literally a dozen major characters, countless sizzling tickle experiences, space pirates, alien huntresses, torture, revenge, love, action, death, and universe-saving hero stuff. Cool huh? As a result, this project ends in a toe curling cliffhanger...and a tantalizingly brutal one at that.

But no worries, you won't have to wait a year for the amazing conclusion... Origins II is already written, and well underway in terms of the artwork. We designed this whole thing so that we could release part II in about 3 months, which is one of the reasons it has taken us so long to come out with something new. Origins is more than double our normal release, and we poured everything we had into this project. If we finish it early, we'll release it early. But I promise we'll never sacrifice quality for speed...and we're pretty darn confident about that three month estimate.

So without further babbling on my part, please enjoy Bounce Chix Origins. Lotus and I have had a blast pulling all nighters, fighting hand cramps and writer's block for almost a year to bring this project to completion. I've never enjoyed a project as much as I've enjoyed working on Origins. And if you don't have the cash to pick up a copy just yet, please check out the free samples of the art and the writing, and please give us the gift of your feedback.

Thanks for everything guys and gals.

Catch ya later,

The Deeto & White Lotus

Please enjoy the cover art and a fantastic movie style trailer of BOUNCE CHIX ORIGINS I in .mov and .wmv formats!

Last edited:
Shit. I bought this without fully reading what it was, all excited, thinking it was a full comic, but it's just a story with some pictures thrown in. What a waste of money. :(

I was a fan of this series for the first two, and it's too bad it doesn't seem to be heading back to that direction.

A complete waste?

It pays to read the product bullet points before purchase. However even under the circumstances I think calling it a complete waste is a bit over the top and uncalled for since it was you that failed to read the product description.

Even if you’re not interested in the 50,000 + word story there are ten pin up sized illustrations that more than make up for it. In fact the price comes close to what we would have priced a pinup book of that length. The art is gorgeous and in my opinion Bandito and White Lotus’s best work to date.

Perhaps next time before making a public post and damning a publication for not being something it does not claim to be. You might consider dropping me an e-mail or PM and explaining that in the rush of excitement you failed to read the product description and made a purchase error. I value and appreciate my customers and understand that mistakes happen.

Jim
MTJpub.com

On to the art first, huh Ban(d)ito...

The style changed! In this issue, I was surprised to see more conventional women (instead of toons), and of course the ultimate smashing colors never fail to satisfy!!! I am particularly awed by the spatial delineation on page 40. That alone carried a big weight in the whole art content!

It's 118 pages more or less... I will be back to comment on the story soon.

This is a whole lot of content! Beautiful art.... Nope, it's not a waste of money.

You know I'm already all over it Deets.

Thanks my good friend.

I can always count on you when I need ya! I hope Origins knocks your socks off.

Please let Lotus and I know your thoughts. I take your feedback pretty darn seriously.

^^

B

Shit. I bought this without fully reading what it was, all excited, thinking it was a full comic, but it's just a story with some pictures thrown in. What a waste of money. :(

I was a fan of this series for the first two, and it's too bad it doesn't seem to be heading back to that direction.

Damn dude...

That's pretty harsh. I'm all for criticism...but you just said some stuff that seriously hurt.

If an illustrated enovel is not your thing, then I totally understand. But not only did I try to make it as obvious as possible in the description...but I also had Jim attach an entire Journal note explaining that it was an illustrated novel so that no one bought something they didn't want.

Not only that, but...dude..."a story with some pictures thrown in"?? Christ man, there are 11 pages of highly rendered illustrations here, and 53,000+ words. You call that a story with some pictures thrown in? Do you have any idea how much time a project like this takes? My colorist and I have been writing this, drawing this, illustrating this for almost a YEAR! We put our hearts and souls into this. If you prefer comics to illustrated novels, than that's one thing...but...

Damn.

It would have been so easy to quickly throw down some sketches, slap some color on it, and try to peddle it to the community. But we didn't. We worked for literally hundreds of hours trying to make Origins the very best we could.

And with a sarcastic jibe like that you toss it away, and publicly condemn it? That's the kind of thing that makes me want to pack it in, do more work for SQP, and at least get paid if I'm not gonna get supported.

Wow.

You just seriously harshed my buzz, amigo

Send a pm so I can find a way to get you your $14 bucks back. And thanks a ton for the brutal kick to my groin. Next time, please read the description...kay?

Deeto

On to the art first, huh Ban(d)ito...

The style changed! In this issue, I was surprised to see more conventional women (instead of toons), and of course the ultimate smashing colors never fail to satisfy!!! I am particularly awed by the spatial delineation on page 40. That alone carried a big weight in the whole art content!

It's 118 pages more or less... I will be back to comment on the story soon.

This is a whole lot of content! Beautiful art.... Nope, it's not a waste of money.

LMAO.

Thanks a million, Bohy.

And thanks again for my missing "D". XD

You're absolutely right...Lotus and I really changed our style quite a bit (yet again). It is along the same lines as Aces...but we really tried to get more realistic, and "zoom out" a lot on the composition so the reader can see more of the ticklelee's body, the tickler(s), and the environment.

We have also been trying for more anatomically realistic gals, instead of just toony expressionistic bodies. Thanks so much for both noticing and commenting.

And as far as page 40 goes... **looks at the pdf** oh thanks Bohy. My first city scape! This is one of my fav pics from the first Origins release.

And thanks for the kind words on the value. I will look greatly forward to your comments on the story.

You rock, Sista.

Ban(D)ito

Damn dude...

That's pretty harsh. I'm all for criticism...but you just said some stuff that seriously hurt.

If an illustrated enovel is not your thing, then I totally understand. But not only did I try to make it as obvious as possible in the description...but I also had Jim attach an entire Journal note explaining that it was an illustrated novel so that no one bought something they didn't want.

Not only that, but...dude..."a story with some pictures thrown in"?? Christ man, there are 11 pages of highly rendered illustrations here, and 53,000+ words. You call that a story with some pictures thrown in? Do you have any idea how much time a project like this takes? My colorist and I have been writing this, drawing this, illustrating this for almost a YEAR! We put our hearts and souls into this. If you prefer comics to illustrated novels, than that's one thing...but...

Damn.

It would have been so easy to quickly throw down some sketches, slap some color on it, and try to peddle it to the community. But we didn't. We worked for literally hundreds of hours trying to make Origins the very best we could.

And with a sarcastic jibe like that you toss it away, and publicly condemn it? That's the kind of thing that makes me want to pack it in, do more work for SQP, and at least get paid if I'm not gonna get supported.

Wow.

You just seriously harshed my buzz, amigo

Send a pm so I can find a way to get you your $14 bucks back. And thanks a ton for the brutal kick to my groin. Next time, please read the description...kay?

Deeto

You'll get over it. I'm one person, and you'll get more praise than negativity I'm sure. Anyway, I said I didn't want the money back, and I've deleted my posts here, so whatever.

You'll get over it. I'm one person, and you'll get more praise than negativity I'm sure. Anyway, I said I didn't want the money back, and I've deleted my posts here, so whatever.

Actually I won't get over it.

Your post is too late.

I've already cut off my ear and mailed it to Scavenger, and am drinking absynthe while plotting my own extravagant suicide.

lmao.

Of course I'll get over it, dude. And I didn't want you to delete your post. I would just appreciate it if you could have been a little cooler on your original comment, that's all.

We artists really DO spend a lot of time on this stuff.

And a little more love would be greatly appreciated.

Remember...a moment on the lips ...a lifetime in the heart.

The one-eared Bandito

Well, I wanted to wait until I'd had time to read the entire story before commenting, but a work as monumental as this needs an enormous amount of praise, and I'm ready to do my part.

Bandito, when I read your work I'm amazed by what you can do with the written word. I'm only into the setup for the Chix' adventure, but this is already the best fiction I've read in...well, honestly, since Bounce of Aces. It's truly amazing how you can establish the Chix (as well as the TiS characters!) as so infinitely desirable and sexy with your descriptions alone. I haven't peeked ahead at the illustrations to come, so I speak to your prose skills alone: you're fast becoming my favorite writer. The luscious descriptions paired with the flirtatious banter form a vibe that I can only envy and hope one day to match myself. This is an amazing work of fiction!

Expect more from me once I've finished it, and given it the time it deserves!

It ate my first part of my response...bleh.

I think you could use another proofreader to catch your negligible mistakes. There are things that you gloss over, and it seems sort of petty to bring it up, but there are some small errors with words and the like. It doesn't kill the publication though, which is the important thing.

A project like this comes a bit on the side of care and handling. I think you pieced together something that is a very worthwhile purchase, and works within the genre of tickling fiction to a high enough extent as to make it worth going out of your way to buy. In a current lull in writing of tickling fiction, what you have here is a solidly weaved tale which presents a lot of the erotic elements required to be successful without it hampering your cogent prose development as well as allowing your situations and characters to carry the gravity you desire them to have.

I kind of find myself in this weird place when examining stuff like this because of my high fluent sense of literature and all that, and sometimes that gets in the way of what we are looking at and attempting to do as crafters of a story. I think that's why there is so little in fiction here...because it has to do with people trying to write something with gravitas while trying to satisfy an urge to get inside the skin of a potential reader. And suddenly, there is this distance away from what stories of this variety are used for.

I'm not putting this on the same shelf as Moby-Dick, but I don't have to. I had fun reading this, and will go back to reading it again, I am sure. It's hokey at points, but that plays into the scifi trappings. It doesn't take itself super seriously, but it still shows a stepped up level of intensity your art and storytelling is going towards. I think speedbump glossed over the intensity of some of your art. At this point, anyone who has followed your art and the like knows the sort of paces you have put through your characters. There's moments where you have the person exploding in a climax, and there are tears and wavy lines and it's quite fulfilling. But when I see something like the image of Dusty's soles being savagely tickled, with the middle toe bondage, there is this sense of stomach dropping anguish. I think it's rare to get that sort of picture out. It's something BAC is known for, in having these characters being savagely tickled to the brink of insanity, and capturing all the parts of it that make it both brutal and alluring at the same time. And the images are impacted by your story. They go hand in hand. And in doing so, you give your reader and level of intensity and desperation you have not shown in the past. And I think that's just the sign of a person growing into a master of his art.

On the personal side, pretty much guessing that Blake is going to get pretty much demolished is going to be quite the entertaining read. She's space goth, with that pirate mentality, and that shit is hot. It's hot to read, and it's hot to look at. That's the kind of girl I love to see get destroyed. That's the kind of girl I love to see. So, bare with me if I am to become a fan of Blake. Seeing her go from what she is, to hopefully toast, that's going to be the shit.

You got a great package here, and I can't wait to go pick up the next one. As always, keep on trucking.

Well, I wanted to wait until I'd had time to read the entire story before commenting, but a work as monumental as this needs an enormous amount of praise, and I'm ready to do my part.

Bandito, when I read your work I'm amazed by what you can do with the written word. I'm only into the setup for the Chix' adventure, but this is already the best fiction I've read in...well, honestly, since Bounce of Aces. It's truly amazing how you can establish the Chix (as well as the TiS characters!) as so infinitely desirable and sexy with your descriptions alone. I haven't peeked ahead at the illustrations to come, so I speak to your prose skills alone: you're fast becoming my favorite writer. The luscious descriptions paired with the flirtatious banter form a vibe that I can only envy and hope one day to match myself. This is an amazing work of fiction!

Expect more from me once I've finished it, and given it the time it deserves!

Man...figuring out how to reply to this is definitely taxing my chick pea sized brain this morning.

Kunzite...I've always been a fan of your work, and I've always been so humbled by the cool things you've had to say about my work, but this latest review left my practically speechless.

The writing is much more personal to me than the art work is. Somehow the art work takes on a craftsman's approach...but the writing is still so deeply emotional, and personal to me.

Getting feedback from you like this is the highest form of compliment.

I love writing about the chix, their banter, their tongue and cheek action, and their whimsical beauty.

Thanks so so SO much for the overly kind words.

Please PLEASE let me know what aspects of the story and the art leap out at you. Your insight means a great deal to me, and I would love to apply lessons learned in origins to future projects, and ultimately improve as a fiction writer.

And, IMHO, your writing is sensational, and I learn a lot every time I delve into one of your well crafted stories.

Thanks again, my friend...and please keep me posted on your thoughts.

B

Okay, finally able to write a real response...sorry for the delay.

It ate my first part of my response...bleh.

I think you could use another proofreader to catch your negligible mistakes. There are things that you gloss over, and it seems sort of petty to bring it up, but there are some small errors with words and the like. It doesn't kill the publication though, which is the important thing.

Thanks so much for the honest feedback, amigo. You are absolutely right, and it's something I am somewhat aware of. My writing has always had a tendency to be on the rhapsodic side, excluding a lot of important grammar, and structuring. It is something I am definitely working to improve, and will endeavor to improve it further before the next publication.

A project like this comes a bit on the side of care and handling. I think you pieced together something that is a very worthwhile purchase, and works within the genre of tickling fiction to a high enough extent as to make it worth going out of your way to buy. In a current lull in writing of tickling fiction, what you have here is a solidly weaved tale which presents a lot of the erotic elements required to be successful without it hampering your cogent prose development as well as allowing your situations and characters to carry the gravity you desire them to have.

I appreciate the insight and the perspective. Ultimately I am so glad that some of the situations and characters did express the gravity which I had intended. Bounce Chix Origins is definitely supposed to be tongue and cheek, and poke a lot of fun at itself and the sci-fi genre, ut I also wanted it to have some serious moments that allowed the reader to connect with the characters on some sort of emotional level. Otherwise the tickling seems empty to me. I want to be able to create a scenario that really creates a want and a need for the reader to see a certain character get tickled out of her mind.

I kind of find myself in this weird place when examining stuff like this because of my high fluent sense of literature and all that, and sometimes that gets in the way of what we are looking at and attempting to do as crafters of a story. I think that's why there is so little in fiction here...because it has to do with people trying to write something with gravitas while trying to satisfy an urge to get inside the skin of a potential reader. And suddenly, there is this distance away from what stories of this variety are used for.

You make a damn interesting point. I feel the same way often, when I am viewing tickle artwork. I often critique it from a technical perspective, since I have the training and experience to do so...but in so doing it kind of ruins the experience for me. Fiction is similar, although writing for me is much more visceral than the intellectual detachment I can achieve with art work. Either way, combining the desire to craft good characters, interesting story structure, and epic thematic material - with the desire to make incredibly hot tickle scenes can be quite the challenge. Sometimes I get it right. Sometimes...there's a lot of struggle involved.

I'm not putting this on the same shelf as Moby-Dick, but I don't have to. I had fun reading this, and will go back to reading it again, I am sure. It's hokey at points, but that plays into the scifi trappings. It doesn't take itself super seriously, but it still shows a stepped up level of intensity your art and storytelling is going towards. I think speedbump glossed over the intensity of some of your art. At this point, anyone who has followed your art and the like knows the sort of paces you have put through your characters. There's moments where you have the person exploding in a climax, and there are tears and wavy lines and it's quite fulfilling. But when I see something like the image of Dusty's soles being savagely tickled, with the middle toe bondage, there is this sense of stomach dropping anguish. I think it's rare to get that sort of picture out. It's something BAC is known for, in having these characters being savagely tickled to the brink of insanity, and capturing all the parts of it that make it both brutal and alluring at the same time. And the images are impacted by your story. They go hand in hand. And in doing so, you give your reader and level of intensity and desperation you have not shown in the past. And I think that's just the sign of a person growing into a master of his art.

Hey thanks man. And of course, you're right. Melville I am not. But your review really hits me in a powerful way. Especially regarding Dusty's tickle torture at the hands of Blake.

I tried some very new ideas in that scene (for me). I really pushed myself to get out of my comfort zone and explore some agonizing tickle torture. And in the end, this is one of my very favorite scenes. The comparison to BAC is staggering, but I'd by lying if I said I wasn't influenced by his images of ruthless tickle torture. Heck, what modern tickle artist isn't?

Seriously, thank you for the kind words.

On the personal side, pretty much guessing that Blake is going to get pretty much demolished is going to be quite the entertaining read. She's space goth, with that pirate mentality, and that shit is hot. It's hot to read, and it's hot to look at. That's the kind of girl I love to see get destroyed. That's the kind of girl I love to see. So, bare with me if I am to become a fan of Blake. Seeing her go from what she is, to hopefully toast, that's going to be the shit.

You got a great package here, and I can't wait to go pick up the next one. As always, keep on trucking.

So great to hear that Blake has a fan. She's evil. She's insane. And she's darker than a dead man's eyes. I wasn't sure if folks would love her or hate her...but I figured it's be one or the other. XD

I can promise you this...I am not finished with the merciless Captain Blake. Not by a long shot. There is much sin left for her to commit, and there is much "adversity" left for her to endure.

Thank you again for the honesty of your review.

It is more appreciated than you probably realize,

The Deeto

B

Last edited:
Awesome possum. Easily some of the best work you and White Lotus have done to date. But you know that already, and what I think from our many chats. Damn fine job, both of you :doublethrust:

Your post is too late.

I've already cut off my ear and mailed it to Scavenger, and am drinking absynthe while plotting my own extravagant suicide.

lmao.

EEEEK!! Dude, I'm going to x-ray packages coming from the US before opening from now on! ;)

Well, here's my review:

Where to start commenting on this magnificent novel?

I was very fortunate to be a witness to the whole creation process of this novel. Naturally, as it also is a “TIS Origins” book and the manuscript and illustration previews greatly helped in “updating” several of the TIS characters into the image you see them now in “TIS: Inosaka's Paradox”.
I don't know just how much I can say about the story, without giving too many spoilers – and those thinking of buying it really don't want any spoilers, trust me on that one. It's such an elaborate, detailed story, with such a huge amount of tickling crammed in it, it's no wonder it had to be split into two volumes.
And neither is it just a silly sci-fi story with some tickling scenes inserted. It's all seamlessly integrated into eachother and runs like a well-oiled machine. You're not likely going to find any plot holes or rushed work here. This is not your average of tickling story. It's a sweeping epic that will suck you into it and won't let you go until you've finished it. Each sentence has been lovingly and painstakingly crafted to perfectly reflect the author's view. It's really no wonder this project took a year to complete. By the way, that's no exaggeration, as I witnessed, it really took them a full year of really intensive work to get this finished.

The Art. Oh yes, the Artwork with a capital A. It's...It's just mind boggling. Actually witnessing the artwork come into being was a constant state of mind-bogglingness. From sketches over inks to the incredible coloration work by White Lotus. And regarding Lotus' work: she's in part responsible for the past year's advances in my own coloration style. Countless of hours I have poured over the finished images that Bandito and Lotus created, studying the intricacies of it in close-up. From the glowing softness of the characters' skins to the subtle colored outlines of the artwork. Not that I would emulate their style, that wouldn't work, but from an artist's perspective, looking at the work of a professional can be so inspiring to keep boosting your own skills. And professionals they are.
OK, now for the art I can give some spoilers. You guys have to go see it for yourselves anyway. Some of these pieces are simply etched in my mind: Slither being tickled all over by the lovely alien, Dusty's huge soles being tormented by the ticklish touch of sparking electricity, Dusty being upperbody tickled by the evil space pirate captain, the enchanting sunset tickling scene at the rooftops of the Spadran homeworld... so many memorable scenes. Just the collection of art that is included here, almost entirely in itself justifies the selling price of this novel.

The artistic style has evolved quite a bit since “Bounce of Aces” and “Bump in the Night”. But as Bandito himself told me, it might not necessarily a departure from the cartoony style of Bump in the Night. As he told me, comics and illustrations can sometimes require different styles. And I agree with that very much. With comics you want maximum expression. With illustrations you want maximum storytelling.
And actually I kind of like the style Deeto has developed here. It's realistic, but not too overly realistic to lose it's frivolous expressive power. And you got to admit, it's so damn sensual, especially in combination with Lotus' wonderful coloring work.
I had the great honor to be able to do a special bonus pic for this book. I hadn't realized it, but the scene I illustrated Is one from part II, so for you people who have glanced over the art already, that's a little sneak preview in what's going to come! ;)

Unless, you're a very fast reader, you're going to have a few days worth of fun reading through it. And re-reading it afterwards, no doubt. And you'll be so much looking forward to part II, I'll guarantee that! And you should, because the second part is going to be even more epic.

Bounce Chix Origins is, to my opinion, one of the finest tickling e-novels (if not THE most finest) ever published. If you never bought any tickling e-novel, but are considering to do so, consider purchasing this one. A true fan of illustrated tickling literature will not be disappointed. This book is worth every single penny.

Oh, and as a final note: a few more tips for the tickling fetishist who gets his/her hands on this publication: Keep a cold shower running whilst reading the novel. You might need an emergency cooldown at any point. Also, protect your keyboard with a piece of plastic when viewing the art. Drool seeping into it is not good for the keyboard.
;)

Actually I won't get over it.

Your post is too late.

lmao.

Of course I'll get over it, dude. And I didn't want you to delete your post. I would just appreciate it if you could have been a little cooler on your original comment, that's all.

We artists really DO spend a lot of time on this stuff.

And a little more love would be greatly appreciated.

Remember...a moment on the lips ...a lifetime in the heart.

The one-eared Bandito

This is one of those touchy issues. The artist(s) put a lot of "blood, sweat and tears" into the project. Something on which the majority of buyers can't really relate. However, the buyer has to plunk down their hard earned moolah for said project. Something that can escape or be minimized by some artists. I'm not suggesting Bandito is guilty of this, I'm just making a general point. I do side with Speedbump, who should have taken his namesake more literally when he posted his drive by review, when he says that he feels it's a waste of money. It certainly is for people who are expecting a full fledge comic (read the bold print next time). I personally have never cared for e-novels, and won't "waste" my money on them. However, not having read the story (since I did not buy it) I can't review it fairly. I will say that Bandito's previous art has been very good, with improvments being made with each project. Folks who like novels with the sporadic scene accompanied will most likely enjoy this as well as other e-novels. These kinds of projects remind me of Estaban Morato's illustrations in the pocket book editions of Conan or Gustav Dore's timeless illustrations of The Rhime of the Ancient Mariner or Dante's Divine Comedy. They have definite fans and audiences who appreciate them and for whom they are certainly not a "waste of money."
webmaster joe

It's taken a while to absorb an epic of this magnitude, but every second was worth it, and I had great difficulty tearing myself away from it. Bounce Chix Origins is quite possibly the hottest piece of tickling fiction I can remember reading. Every scene and every character exudes sexuality to a degree that's simply amazing. There is no filler anywhere: even between the tickling scenes the air is thick with lust and passion. It's an incredible talent of yours that even when the girls aren't being tickled, the reader is still drooling over all of them.

It's also amazing how seamless the narrative is: there's no contrivance, nothing unnecessary, just the pure pleasure of your writing from beginning to end. You have an amazing talent for writing scenes of gorgerous titillation, and this is everything anyone could want in that area. The teasing, the arousal, and the many orgasms had me wishing many times that I was on this ship! The "monster" is especially hot, and one of those antagonists that every writer wishes he could write as well as you did.

I also noticed that the final scene was a bit of a departure from your usual style: more focused on torture than gratification. Without giving away more, it's an extremely effective scene and forms an excellent build-up to Part 2.

Bounce Chix Origins is going to be an extremely hard act to follow, Bandito. I hope to take lessons in writing from this masterwork. Bravo!

Deets this project was effen hot. I have to say by far my favorite chapters had to do with the sadistic tickling punishment Dusty had to endure. As we speak I am going through it again.

The story is perfectly fleshed out and there is NEVER a dull moment. I think your writing skills are only surpassed by your phenomenal artwork. Honestly your artwork has vastly improved which is nuts since your art was already extraordinary. I'm not sure if its because these are more pinups than comic panels but damn dude the level detail is great. It gives me a headache trying to imagine the time, energy, and concentration it took for you to do each pic. Its scary that your art greatly improves with every issue as well. As an avid comicbook reader I can EASILY say that your art and Lotus's coloring is way past the professional level.

Anyways this whole post was to basically say superb job.

Let me start by commenting about the artwork first. I haven't finished reading yet (but JESUS, what a way to get me to contemplate calling in sick to work today...) and I want the whole thing in my head when I say anything about it.

Your artwork has taken leaps and bounds over the last several projects, and I don't mean "better" as is the case with many artists, but "evolved" as is the case with few. This is Hot Beyond Hot, my friend. It's too easy to just say it's more realistic. I have actually always been a big fan of your over-exaggerated girls and that unique Bandito look. What you've managed to do here, and how I will never know, is to retain what I've always loved about your work, and expand upon it without losing anything. There's no trade-off. It's like taking an '82 IROC 'Vette and adding laser cannons.

And it's not just that it's hot artwork. It draws you in to the story. It sets a tone, adding to that visceral core thing we've talked about...that added little push to send you over the edge and fully into the BC world...completely suspending disbelief without even having to ask nicely.

And now, I must finish reading. It's good to finally have something this long that's worth reading, a story that makes you want to take your time with it and not just skip to the "hot" parts. Once done, I'll post more on the story itself.

I know we've been friends for a long time, and I've always loved your work, but this one? I am really proud of you for this accomplishment. I mean that.

Something else I wanted to add about the artwork while I take a quick break from reading. Let's not forget the invaluable input of White Lotus on this. Her work as well has evolved into something truly unique. There's this "midway between reality and fantasy" she pulls off that's one of a kind. Lotus, you know how into color schemes I am, and these images are true, TRUE art in every sense of the word. Amazing!

Awesome possum. Easily some of the best work you and White Lotus have done to date. But you know that already, and what I think from our many chats. Damn fine job, both of you :doublethrust:

Hey thanks, my friend.

I've always greatly appreciated your support. And I'm really glad that you enjoyed the project.

More to come...soon.

B

Where to start commenting on this magnificent novel?

The real question is where do I start commenting on this amazingly generous review, and how do I do it in such a way that it doesn't just turn into some giant love fest? Oh well, here goes nothing.

I was very fortunate to be a witness to the whole creation process of this novel. Naturally, as it also is a “TIS Origins” book and the manuscript and illustration previews greatly helped in “updating” several of the TIS characters into the image you see them now in “TIS: Inosaka's Paradox”.

YAY! I love how the TIS gals have evolved under your skilled artists brush. Origins also allowed me to revisit the TIS crew as I would have liked to have drawn them in the first place, but REALLY lacked the talent.

I don't know just how much I can say about the story, without giving too many spoilers – and those thinking of buying it really don't want any spoilers, trust me on that one. It's such an elaborate, detailed story, with such a huge amount of tickling crammed in it, it's no wonder it had to be split into two volumes.
And neither is it just a silly sci-fi story with some tickling scenes inserted. It's all seamlessly integrated into eachother and runs like a well-oiled machine. You're not likely going to find any plot holes or rushed work here. This is not your average of tickling story. It's a sweeping epic that will suck you into it and won't let you go until you've finished it. Each sentence has been lovingly and painstakingly crafted to perfectly reflect the author's view. It's really no wonder this project took a year to complete. By the way, that's no exaggeration, as I witnessed, it really took them a full year of really intensive work to get this finished.

I tried to fit in even more tickling, but it kept squeezing out the sides. LMAO

Thanks very much for the kind words about the story, my good friend. As you and I have discussed in our four hundred thousand emails to each other...lol...the writing process is intensely personal for me. But I really do try to put my heart and soul into it, and create something that is both erotic, and epic. Something that is smolderingly HAWT, and yet icily crafted. Something that will make the reader cry at one scene, and then need tissues for other reasons during the other scenes. lol.

The Art. Oh yes, the Artwork with a capital A. It's...It's just mind boggling. Actually witnessing the artwork come into being was a constant state of mind-bogglingness. From sketches over inks to the incredible coloration work by White Lotus. And regarding Lotus' work: she's in part responsible for the past year's advances in my own coloration style. Countless of hours I have poured over the finished images that Bandito and Lotus created, studying the intricacies of it in close-up. From the glowing softness of the characters' skins to the subtle colored outlines of the artwork. Not that I would emulate their style, that wouldn't work, but from an artist's perspective, looking at the work of a professional can be so inspiring to keep boosting your own skills. And professionals they are.
OK, now for the art I can give some spoilers. You guys have to go see it for yourselves anyway. Some of these pieces are simply etched in my mind: Slither being tickled all over by the lovely alien, Dusty's huge soles being tormented by the ticklish touch of sparking electricity, Dusty being upperbody tickled by the evil space pirate captain, the enchanting sunset tickling scene at the rooftops of the Spadran homeworld... so many memorable scenes. Just the collection of art that is included here, almost entirely in itself justifies the selling price of this novel.

THAT door swings both ways, mi amigo. Watching your every panel with the utmost care as TIS has progressed has made me become a better artist. Your skill, attention to detail, insatiable passion for the craft AND for the fetish just overwhelms me.

Origins would not have been as artistically sound without our other collaborations together. You, my friend, are the schizzleNIT! Yup. It's true.

The artistic style has evolved quite a bit since “Bounce of Aces” and “Bump in the Night”. But as Bandito himself told me, it might not necessarily a departure from the cartoony style of Bump in the Night. As he told me, comics and illustrations can sometimes require different styles. And I agree with that very much. With comics you want maximum expression. With illustrations you want maximum storytelling.
And actually I kind of like the style Deeto has developed here. It's realistic, but not too overly realistic to lose it's frivolous expressive power. And you got to admit, it's so damn sensual, especially in combination with Lotus' wonderful coloring work.

I really like switching up the style a bit right now, for a couple of reasons.

1.) I'm not good enough at any of this to commit to a career of using one particular style.

2.) We keep changing the format, or the themes around. Aces is so different in mood than Origins. And both are so different from BITN. So the style should evolve seamlessly with the change in theme, or format, IMHO. You are so right, my friend.

I had the great honor to be able to do a special bonus pic for this book. I hadn't realized it, but the scene I illustrated Is one from part II, so for you people who have glanced over the art already, that's a little sneak preview in what's going to come! ;)

You? Nah...the honor was all mine. Working with you on TIS has been so incredibly awesome...but seeing Foxy and Polly through your incredible vision was amazing. I love seeing your own style and skill progress. Working with you has been one of the greatest joys of my time here in this community. You rock, Scav.

Unless, you're a very fast reader, you're going to have a few days worth of fun reading through it. And re-reading it afterwards, no doubt. And you'll be so much looking forward to part II, I'll guarantee that! And you should, because the second part is going to be even more epic.

Heck...some people have had it for months, and still haven't finished it. I'm not pointing any fingers. :stickout HA HA HA. LMAO.

Thanks again for the kind words, my friend. Yeah...part I sets everything up, and gets the ball rolling...but it's part II tht breaks all the rules, and provides the neck-breaking ending to the bounciest story ever told!

Bounce Chix Origins is, to my opinion, one of the finest tickling e-novels (if not THE most finest) ever published. If you never bought any tickling e-novel, but are considering to do so, consider purchasing this one. A true fan of illustrated tickling literature will not be disappointed. This book is worth every single penny.

I think so too. ROFL, just kidding.

I would never compare myself to the amazing talent of the other sensational artists and writers in this community. There is so much amazing talent here. But I will definitely say that I think Origins is a great value. The art is huge at over 11 x 17 inches per page. All 11 illustrations are in the heat of totally sizzling tickle torture, and the novel gives fans of the series an insight into the characters that no other Bounce Chix publication achieves...and I think the novel is a fun read too.

Oh, and as a final note: a few more tips for the tickling fetishist who gets his/her hands on this publication: Keep a cold shower running whilst reading the novel. You might need an emergency cooldown at any point. Also, protect your keyboard with a piece of plastic when viewing the art. Drool seeping into it is not good for the keyboard.
;)

Oh man...when I read that last line, I thought you were gonna say something else. Thank goodness good taste prevailed. LMAO. Thanks so much, Scav. You didn't need to take all that time to review Origins, but I can't thank you enough for doing so.

Your pal,

B

SuuuuuuwwwweeeeeeeT!!!!

An ambitious adventure! Great illustration and writing!

BOUNCE CHIX ORIGINS I

Colors by White Lotus

**Illustrated e-novel

In order to save the future, you will have to relive the past and experience the greatest chronicle in the history of your species.

Epic space opera science fiction meets a world of erotic tickle torture when you travel back to join the Bounce Chix for their first incredible adventure. Abducted by a tremendously tender alien race, three heroic hotties must prevent eminent invasion from the Evil Tickle Monsters from Outer Space!

On a doomed ship, hurtling through the cosmos you must come aboard with Andi, Hailey, Jane, Sergeant Dusty, Officer Slither, Thompson the Love Bot, and many others, as they face off against fiendish space pirates and their merciless torture techniques, an army of feathery-tentacled robotic menaces, renegade sizzling sultry alien outlaws, and a ruthless alien tickle monster who hunts them all one by one.

Will three beautiful college students be able to rise to the ultimate challenge?

And will they survive long enough to save all of existence from the approaching darkness?

Go back to the beginning to experience the smoldering passion, the fantastic action, the jaw-dropping hotness, the torrid tickling, and the unsurpassable origins of the mighty heroes of Spadra.

New enemies await in the shadows, and new friends will stand by your side when you join these three hot gals as they fight to save our universe, change the world, and become greater than any ordinary hero. They will become the Bounce Chix.

Hey gang:

Lotus and I are thrilled to release our latest Bounce Chix adventure, and I wanted to give you a few quick details about it, so that if you are generous and hip enough to pick up a copy you will know exactly what to expect. I'ts a bit different from most other publications...and some of this stuff is pretty important, so you better read it or face the dire consequences. Lmao. :p

As you might imagine, Origins is the incredible story of how Andi, Hailey, and Jane became the Bounce Chix, battling the Evil Tickle Monsters from outer space. But this story traces the origins of another comic project at the same time...as it introduces Dusty, Slither, Thompson, and other characters from the TIS series. So not only is this the Bounce Chix origins, but it is also the TIS Origins. For those of you that have been asking if the Chix and the TIS babes would ever cross paths...this is what you've been waiting for.

Similar to Bounce of Aces, Origins is an illustrated enovel. The novel itself is over 50,000+words and is science fiction, space opera, with a little dash of cyber punk (and obviously a galaxy full of tickling). The illustrations are large pin-up style pages, which are by far the best we have ever done, highlighting and capturing the hottest tickle scenes of the story (and there are 10 of them – all of which are smoldering tickle pics)

This project is so huge and so epic that it simply couldn't be contained in one single volume. There are literally a dozen major characters, countless sizzling tickle experiences, space pirates, alien huntresses, torture, revenge, love, action, death, and universe-saving hero stuff. Cool huh? As a result, this project ends in a toe curling cliffhanger...and a tantalizingly brutal one at that.

But no worries, you won't have to wait a year for the amazing conclusion... Origins II is already written, and well underway in terms of the artwork. We designed this whole thing so that we could release part II in about 3 months, which is one of the reasons it has taken us so long to come out with something new. Origins is more than double our normal release, and we poured everything we had into this project. If we finish it early, we'll release it early. But I promise we'll never sacrifice quality for speed...and we're pretty darn confident about that three month estimate.

So without further babbling on my part, please enjoy Bounce Chix Origins. Lotus and I have had a blast pulling all nighters, fighting hand cramps and writer's block for almost a year to bring this project to completion. I've never enjoyed a project as much as I've enjoyed working on Origins. And if you don't have the cash to pick up a copy just yet, please check out the free samples of the art and the writing, and please give us the gift of your feedback.

Catch ya later,

The Deeto & White Lotus

Please enjoy the cover art and a fantastic movie style trailer of BOUNCE CHIX ORIGINS I in .mov and .wmv formats!

SuuuuuuwwwweeeeeeeT!!!!

An ambitious adventure! Great illustration and writing! It cool to see somebody doing something with the long form style where the illustrations are hot punctuations for the writing.

BOUNCE CHIX ORIGINS I

Colors by White Lotus

**Illustrated e-novel

Hey gang:

Catch ya later,

The Deeto & White Lotus

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back