• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bridesmaid tickle - Pantyhose

howdy

TMF Poster
This happened a few years back. My wife Tracy was in a wedding. The bridesmaid and bride and groom were sitting above the groomsmen for dinner. I was at my table. Tracy was trying to be funny and I could see her poking her nylon foot out and waving her big toe at me. She had on tan pantyhose. One of the groomsman turned around and saw a nylon foot right in his face. So the first thing he did of course was grab it. The look on her face was priceless. She did not expect that at all.

Now the tickling began. (this part is from Tracy's memories) He slowly tickled the bottom of her nylon foot just enough to make it tickle. Tracy buried her face in her napkin so not to laugh to loud. She was moving a over the place. The worst thing than happened for her. The music started to play loudly and the groomsman started to crank up the tickling. he took his car keys and glided them on her foot. She was going nuts. Now the laughing begin in earnest. No one was really paying attention because the dancing had begun. Finally after ten minutes of torture. Some one came up behind Tracy and noticed she was being tickled. He decided than to tickle her ribs. That was it. She slid down her chair and fell under the table. It was really funny. She did not show her nylon feet from under the table again.

Last edited:
its times like this when one has to ask...WHERE WAS THE VIDEO GUY!!??

brilliant

absolutely tremendous....can imagine it now. ha

I was at a wedding once where the maid of honor was going table to table asking if everyone was having a good time. I noticed she was at the table behind me. She had a chair pulled out and her lower leg (calf) on the chair. I noticed she was in her nylon feet and no shoes anywhere. So as she was into the conversation I took my finger and dragged it slowly up her foot. It shook and trembled. She curled her toes. I did it again this time very gently tickling her arch and sole. She giggled saying just a minute.

She then came and sat at a open chair at my table and said oviously I was having fun. She also said she was extreamely ticklish on her feet. She jumped up and said I think the bride is too. She ran over to where the bride was and tickled her sides and pointed me out saying I wanted to know who was ticklish. She whispered something to her and pointed at the bridesmaids foot. They laughed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back