• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Stephanie Locke tickle auditions Sarah Gregory...

StephanieLocke

TMF Expert
Sarah Gregory is a screamingly ticklish woman. Cute, young, early 20's, very submissive and afraid of tickling.

That's right. AFRAID OF TICKLING. As soon as she told me that, I had to tickle her! To watch me put Sarah through her very first tickling point your browser at:
http://www.stephanielocke.com/areyouticklish.htm

And you'll get a small taste of what's coming!

Mistress Stephanie Locke
[email protected]

p.s. to see more of Sarah, visit her blog at spankingsarahgregory.com and you'll be able to find all her latest films, cheesecake photos and real life stories!

Last edited:
Nope, I took the camera away from them and kept tickling her and holding on. She bucked so hard that's what you get.

The REAL movies are much more steady, this is just what happens when you try to tickle a tickle virgin who's into spanking. When I tickled Bellarisa for Shadow Lane's Our Sorority Part 3, she practically kicked my arms off as well.

Well that explains the last part then, as tickling and filming is hardly going to work well (okay sure for a home movie, but not for clips you are trying to sell). I can understand if you don't want someone else involved or in the room (especially as it might alter/inhibit the intimate little tickle scene you had going there). Therefore invest in a tripod. The angles can be changed quickly, and with a small zoom on your camcorder it doesn't need to be too close (then again perhaps you already know all that).

Dear WheresTheClip,

Thanks for the advice! No, this film is deliberately this way, it's not a clip for sale, it's not a video to buy, it's a moment from REAL life, somewhat different from staged, and hence, the bucking.

I worked with her for three days, spanked her in front of the Hollywood sign, tickled her on Malibu and it's all beautifully shot. This is not that. This is before that, this is the moment when she realized that even though she's afraid of tickling, she's ready to try it for real.

any chance of a preview for the "Tickle to be the Maid"?

It is my hope to go back to the original and cut a small preview. Even more importantly, I MUST finish editing the movie with Bella and Bellystrokes!

Kurchie, I send you and the bunnies lots of love and tickles!

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Tickling The Loris on youtube????

It is my hope to go back to the original and cut a small preview. Even more importantly, I MUST finish editing the movie with Bella and Bellystrokes!

Kurchie, I send you and the bunnies lots of love and tickles!

Speaking of which, has anyone seen Tickling The Loris on youtube????

hehehe Thanks Mistress Stephanie. :) No I havent. You mean the Loris from Dr. Seuss?

Bunnies surfing. :p

<marquee scrollamount=20 direction=right>:bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny: :bunny:</marquee>

I like making you confused (in a good way) Kurchie, and I intend to have you even more distracted shortly with all the ticklings I've been up to.

Can't wait to catch the waves in Malibu Saturday...

I like making you confused (in a good way) Kurchie, and I intend to have you even more distracted shortly with all the ticklings I've been up to.

Can't wait to catch the waves in Malibu Saturday...

I like being confused by you LOL. :bounce: Good to hear you are back to doing lots of ticklings. :)

Any chance we'll see YOU tickled anytime soon, Mistress?

(Come on, you know I have to ask :firedevil)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back