• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Intensely Aniston (For Rajee)

Intensely Aniston
For: Rajee
By: SlaverTickler
Featuring Jennifer Aniston
MF, None consent, Bondage, Sexual Content, Foot Job

It was a sweltering Summers night in California, on a Saturday night when she would have gladly gone out with her friends Courtenay Cox, or Lisa Kudrow, former “Friends” star Jennifer Aniston had decided to stay in and enjoy the comforts of her air-conditioned condominium. As it would turn out, upon arriving home from the set of her new movie, the actress would discover that utility had been turned off for repairs. Of all the nights to have it turned off, thought Jan as she slipped of her clingy, sweat soaked, blouse, soon followed by her knee length skirt.

“I guess I take a cold shower, and watch a movie.” sighed the tanned beauty as she strolled into the bath room.

Unbeknownst to the lovely Miss Aniston, a man had broken into her home shortly before she arrived their. He had been casing our her residence for some time, keeping track of when she arrived and when she left. Normally the actress didn’t come home until much later, but due to union restriction for the labourers on the set of her film the producers decided to send everyone home early rather then stop production ever hour because of the heat. With the closet door open a crack he had watched nervously as Jennifer had begun to undress, and then sighed with relief as she walked off to take her shower. Unfortutunetly seeing the stunning woman in her white lace braw and panties had left him with a raging hard on, and a desperate need to release his tension.

The man carefully stepped out of the closet, and began shuffling through his sack. Adjusting stiff loins within his black sweat pants, he smiled under his ski mask, as he found what he was looking for. Any true professional needs a alternate plan, just in case something goes wrong with the first one, and this thief was no exception. Reaching into the bag he pulled out a roll of duck tape and some Chloroform, the smile under his ski mask grew even larger.

Jennifer heard a loud knock coming from the other room, as she wrapped a towel around her wet body. Slipping a pair of flip flops she kept near the tub, the blonde beauty opened the door to the bath room and made her way down the hall way. It must be Courtenay and Lisa come to rescue me, she thought, as she neared the door. Suddenly a strange queasy feeling turned her stomach and she slowed her pace. Something didn’t seem right, it was like some one was watching her. Then she felt a hand wrap around her waist, and another clasp around her mouth. Jen was in the clutches of an intruder, she struggled and pulled, losing her towel in the desperate attempt to escape. Despite her best efforts the actress soon fell victim to the chloroform soaked rag, passing out in the burglars arms.

When Jennifer awoke she could feel the cool touch of linoleum on her back. The haziness of her vision cleared, and terror set in, as Jen saw the bright blue eyes staring at her through the dark ski mask. The actress screamed and tried to get to her feet, but soon discovered that her limbs were restrained by a generous about of silver coloured tape, duck tape… those damn Canadian. Looking over her attacker she noticed that the crotch of his pants were particularly strained, she screamed again as horrible thoughts raced through her head.

“Ya got to love these new condos eh Jen… can I call you Jen?” asked the burglar rhetorically, “The walls are extra think so rich big shots like yourself won’t hear, or be heard…” he added, “… of course that can work against you too, sometimes .”

“Oh please, don’t hurt me, take my money, and my back card, my pin number is…” pleaded the delirious actress, until a hand was placed over her mouth.

“I’ve already taken you money, and some jewels too, it’s not like you needed that wedding ring anymore right?” said the man cruelly, “No what I want from you is a little more… intimate.” he added caressing her right leg

“No… please, don’ do this, please?” whimpered Jennifer thinking the worst, “leave now and I won’t tell anyone you were here… I-I swear.”

“Wait, wait, did you think I was going to… no… I would never, I can’t believe you would think that.” said the man, “All I want is a foot job, and I’m outta here.”

“Eww, no, you’re degusting, let me up right now!” demanded Jennifer, more angry the scared, “You pig!”

“Ok, I thought this might happen, and I have to tell you I am a little disappointed..” said the man shaking his head, “If you weren’t so uptight you wouldn’t have lost…”

“Fuck off!” screamed Jen, “You have attacked me, exposed me and humiliated me, do you have to bring that up too.” she said with a tear in her eye, “Please just leave me alone.”

“Sorry, I can’t, I’m the bad guy in this fantasy, and since you’ve refused to meet my demands I have no choice but to tickle you.” he explained.

“Oh no, not that.” pleaded Jen, “I couldn’t bare it, it would kill me!”

“Oh nonsense, it’s just what you need, it works every time.” he rebutted.

Jen closed her eyes, and whimpered to herself as the man’s hands closed in on her defenceless form. The man sighed as he admired her tone, tan, body, his only regret was that he couldn’t restrain her face up and down at the same time, he would have loved to test out the sensitivity of her firm ass as well. Sacrifices must be made, just so long as it was somebody ells making them. The man’s cock throbbed, and his ball ached as his fingers grew closer to Aniston’s south armpits.

“Oh… oh no, don’t tickle, please.” pleaded Jen, to the delight of the intruder, “Eek, giggle, ha, ha, he, he, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please, stop it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, mercy stop, stop it please!”

“You give me a foot job, and I’ll stop, until then there’ll be no mercy for you.” he said.

The man’s finger wriggled around within the depths of Jen’s deep smooth hallows. The actress’s upper body jerked, and she felt his feather soft touch on the sensitive area. Squealing she tried to pull her duck tapped arms from the cold kitchen floor, with no luck. All she could do was giggle as his hands intruded upon her helpless form.

“Oh please, stop!” screamed Jen as she felt his fingers slide down her sides, almost seeming to tickle each rib along the way, “Hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please stop, I can’t stand it, hehehehehe, ha, hahahahaha, wheeze. Snort, giggle, hahahahaha, hehehehehe!”

The man smiled under his mask, relieving in his victims suffering, even though he knew he wasn’t harming her physically. This was only the second time he had used this method to torture some one, in fact it was only the second time he’d used it at all. He’d gotten the idea from an old movie he’d seen, couldn’t remember the name of it, but is had worked last time, and it had been a lot of fun… for him anyways.

The fiendish man’s hands were gently kneading their way down either side of the starlets torso when they stopped at the half way point. Jen sobbed softly and, a few tears rolling down her cheeks. Looking up she could see her tormentors cold blue eyes stair down at her. For a moments she thought he was going to stop, but just as she caught her breath his finger tips dug into her sides mercilessly, and she howled like a tortured animal.
The man’s cock throbbed in his sweats, never before had he been so turned on. His eyes locked on to Jennifer’s firm, perky tits, jiggling with every spasm. He’d seen them on the before, in paparazzi pictures he’d come across on the web, but nothing compared to the real thing, live and in living colour. Slowly he brought his left hand back up the right side of her body, while continuing to tickler furiously with his right. Jen’s hysterical laughter was like music to his ears, and her pleas the lyrics to his favourite song.

“Oh god, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please stop, don’t tickle me please.” squealed the helpless actress, “Wait, what, giggle, hay, he, he, he, cut that out… not my boob… snort… please.”

The strangers eye’s widened with delight at the reactions his prisoner has to him gently stroking the outer curve of her right breast. His finger playfully stoked the actress’s tanned tit with a gentleness he’d never know he had, Jen tried vainly to turn her upper body away, but all that did was make her mammary jiggle more, and draw the attention of his right hand.

“No, no, no, pleas stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, pleas get away from my boobs, get off me, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop, mercy mercy, please I can’t stand it!” screamed the helpless woman.

“Say foot job, or it never stops.” reminded the burglar as his thumbs circled her areolas.

“HELP, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please somebody help me, hehehehehe, hahahahaha…” screamed the woman just before the sound topped coming from her.

The man knew it was time to kick it into high gear. When a victim goes into silent laughter it meant she was close to breaking, or at least last time it had been that way. Digging his fingers into her lower ribs he began to massage his way down her body. The blonde beauty wriggled and bucked silently as her body fought to get air back in her lung. Suddenly she there was a sickening gasp, and finally the howl of laughter returned.

“Hehehehehe, hahahahaha, GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME, hahahahaha, hehehehehe… snort, giggle, snort…” demanded Aniston, feeling her resistance at it end, “STOP IT, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, NO MORE, koff, koff, hahahahaha, I CAN”T BARE IT, hehehehehe, YOU MOTHER F… snort!”

Tear pored from Jennifer’s eye’s and sweat glistened from her firm figure. Gasping for air she could feel the last of her energy leaving her, and she had very little in reserve. Soon the man’s hands came to bare on her knees, squeezing them mercilessly. The actress instinctively tried to move her leg, but the fiend had tapped them taught, and flat to the floor. As tired as she was, there was no way for her to escape. Helpless and vulnerable, compliantly alone, Jen felt like she would lose her mind soon if her tormentor wasn’t stopped.

“No, please not their!” screamed Miss Aniston as the thief moved down to her feet, “That the worst, how can you be so cruel!” she demanded.

“I told you, I’m the villain.” he replied, smirking under his mask, “Foot job or not?”

“NEVER YOU BASTARD!” screamed Jen.

“Glad to hear you say that, cause feet are my favourite.” he replied, gently running his middle finger along her arch, “And yours are so perfect.”

“HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT, STOP IT!” screamed Jennifer, “PLEASE, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, I CAN’T STAND IT, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, snort, HEHEHEHE,HAHAHAHAHA…”

Screams and please fell on overjoyed ears, as the man’s finger played along the outer edge of Jen’s arch. The hapless woman had tried to curl her toes, but he simply pulled them back with his free hand. He was only toying with her of course, at anytime he could cut lose with all five finger (or even ten if her used both hands) and shatter the last remnants of Aniston’s will. Unfortunately for Jen (or perhaps fortunately) he had decided he wanted to teas her for a little longer. He’d noticed her labia had become quit swollen and appeared a little damp, so he knew a part of her must have been enjoying it, if only her deepest, darkest parts.

“PLEASE STOP IT!” screamed the woman again, as she felt a finger stoke the base of her toes, “I CAN’T STANF IT, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, OH, OH GOD I’M GOING TO PEE, HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHA, I GIVE PLESE STOP PLEASE, FOOT JOB, FOOT JOB MERCY STOP!”

“Pee huh, well you can go to the bath room after my foot job.” he said puling the tape from her ankles.

Jen was dizzy, and still giggling as her ankles were freed, and then tapped together. Grasping her feet, the burglar gently bent them inward, holding them tightly around his swollen cock. The actress gasped as she felt the fat width of his penis between her soles, and tilted her head up just enough to get a good look at it.
Gasping again, jenny couldn’t believe the size to the bulb that popped out from between her soles. As the man’s rhythm increased so did the friction on her soles, and she started to giggle again.

“Oh no,. please hurry, giggle, it’s tickling my feet… I can’t hold it much longer… hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hurry, faster, come one, faster please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, snort, giggle, I can’t hold it….” she pleaded.

Suddenly a warm golden liquid spurted from Jen’s urethra , coating the linoleum floor she laid on. As she felt the strain leave her kidneys, she could also feel a warm sticky load of cum coat her toes. Looking up the humiliated woman could see a look of absolute bliss in the face of her captor. Suddenly burglars grip loosened, and Jen kicked her legs forward, catching her tormentor on the lower left side of his jaw, knocking him our.

“THAT’S WHAT YOU GET BASTARD!” said Jen, who pulled at her arms, “Shit… now how do I get out of here?”

Intensely Aniston Part II: Aniston Unleashed
By SlaverTickler
Starring Jennifer Aniston
F/M, None Consent, Bondage, Intense, Adult Content

Warm water shot from the head of the shower and sprayed against the firm form of Jennifer Aniston. This was the second shower the former "Friends" star had taken, simply because a burglar had broken into her home, duct tapped her to her kitchen floor and tickled her until she agreed to give him a foot job. Unfortunately the foot job also tickled her feet, and she actually ended up peeing on the linoleum. Steamed filled the air Jen sighed with relief at knowing her ordeal was over, and then smiled knowing that the burglars was just about to begin. You see Jen had managed to knock the thug out with a kick to the jaw, followed by smothering his face with the same chloroform soaked rag he'd used on her. For a moment Jen thought about calling 911 and had even dialled 9-1, but then she turned and saw the man laying on the floor, a sleep, and at her mercy. Something in the actress changed in the moment, not that she snapped so much as her inhibitions seemed to fade. Quickly she stripped him bare, and using two rolls of duct tape she'd found in his sack of equipment she had bound his impressive physic to the floor a mere foot from where she had been. After mopping up the urine from the floor, Jen went to take her shower, leading to where we are now.

The actress reached for a towel, and heard her captive straining to free himself. The tanned beauty dried herself, and then walked out of the bathroom and down the hall with only a large towel wrapped around her. Jen walked into the kitchen to see the naked man struggling to free himself, and smiled down at him. The burglar was tall and lean with a swimmers build, his body hair was minimal witch she was happy about, as well as the handsome face he had kept hidden under his mask. The man looked up at her, and anger filled his eye's.

"Let me go you bitch!" he exclaimed, "I'll kill you if you don't!"

"Oh wow, your so smart threatening me after what you put me through." said Jen, bending over to get in his face, "I wouldn't say to much more, I have a lot of knives in this room you know." she added, "Besides, I really think I should thank you in a strange way."

"Thank me?" he said with surprise, "For what, why would you want to thank me?"

"For helping me, you see I've always had these stupid inhibitions, and I couldn't seem to get over them." she replied, standing over her prisoner, "Now, thanks to you I think I finally have." added, allowing her towel to drop.

The thief’s eye opened wide at the stunning sight before him. Even though he'd seen it before it was still impressive. Jen's body was nearly perfect, a little skinnier then he preferred, but still sexy as hell. The man could definitely tell something was different, there was a confidence she hadn't had before, it radiated from her, and it was a real turn on for him, despite his helpless state. Then reality set in as Jen straddled his chest, her damp pubic hair pressing against his own tanned skin. Now it was her turn to have fun with him, and he had a feeling he knew what she was planning to do.

"So, tell me Mr. Thief... are you ticklish?" Jen asked with a big grin, "Well are you?" she repeated, wiggling her fingers in the air, "Come on, tell me, are you ticklish?" she asked once more before brining her nails to bare on his armpits.

"No!" he yelled, fidgeting at her touch, "Stop, giggle, cut it out... hehe.. I-I'm not... hahaha... ticklish!" he exclaimed.

Jen smiled down at the man as she gently stroked his sensitive underarms. The time she had been tormented by him had awaken some devilish side of her that had been locked away for so long, but now it was all coming out, and she was going to release years of repression on his helpless body. The man yelped and giggled as her long nails scratched at the hallows of his armpits, his demands to be let go were soon replaced with pathetic pleas for her to stop. Repeatedly he screamed admission to being ticklish, but this jus fuelled his blonde tormentor to torment him further. Sliding her tight ass town his firm belly Miss Aniston began to dig her fingers in to his lean ribs, one by one, just as he had don to her.

"Stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, please, no more, hahahahaha..." pleaded the man, as her fingers kneaded his sides, "I can't....hahahahaha, bare it... hehehehe, stop it please stop, hehehehe, hahahahaha, STOP IT!"

"Mmmmm, I don't know, you seem to be enjoying it more then your letting on." commented Jennifer, as she felt his stiff cock brush against her left butt cheek, "I think you're enjoying this... aren't you Mr. Burglar.

"No, no I'm not, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop please, hahahahaha, snort, giggle, pant pant, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can't stand it!" he argued.

"Oh come on, admit you like." ordered the actress, dragging a nail down the center of his rippled stomach, "Tell me you love it when I tickle you."

"Hahahahahaha, no, hehehehehehe, I hate it, please stop, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, no more please!" he exclaimed

Jen smiled, and began to rake her nails back and forth over her captives washboard abs. The man squealed, and giggled, pleading in a voice so high that the actress almost laughed as hard as him. Never had she thought something as simples as tickling could bring a man to such fits and pleas, while still causing him to become aroused. Yes the strangers fat cock bounced of her as with a smack each time he tried to shift his body free, it was the most erotic and empower thing Jen had ever experienced, and she was hungry for more.

"My, my, aren't you sweaty." commented the actress, as she notice the gleam reflected off the helpless mans form, "Let me help you with that."

Leaning forward, Jennifer began to lick the salty water from her prisoners chiselled chest. The woman's tongue lapped at his body, causing him to smile and groan as she kissed and liked lower and lower. Then suddenly Miss Aniston pressed her lips against his tummy and blew as hard as she could. The man screamed like a little girl, and broke into hysterical fits of laughter once more. This time his pleas for mercy bounced off of ever wall in Jen's condo, and had she thought about it, she might have considered that the neighbours could hear them too. The blonde beauty was to caught up in her new found power to care about anything but torturing the rogue who had broken into her home and violated her in the same way. The stranger might even be fainted to stay tapped to her kitchen floor forever.

"So do you like what I'm doing?" she asked, before delivering another raspberry, "Does it get you hot to be on the other side of things, little man!"

"No, stop it please, ah, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I can't bare it, hahahahaha, stop please, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not more, giggle, stop it!"

"That’s not the right answer." replied Jen, delivering a 3rd raspberry, "Tell me you like it, tell me now!" she demanded preparing for her fourth.

"Ok, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I like it, snort, giggle, I love it, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, I love to be tickle, hahahahaha, snort, hehehehehe, now stop it please! he screamed

""Why, you just said you liked it, so I'm going to keep doing it now." replied Jen with a look of contentment on her face." You really going to wish you'd never broken into my house you son of a bitch!"

Jennifer slipped of the man's waist and moved down to his ankles. Looking up at his face, she smiled, and slowly dragged a single nail up the length of his sole. The man's curse, and let out a gasp, before breaking into a giggling fit. The blonde bombshell laughed evilly as she began to run the nails of her left hand over her prisoner helpless foot, while sliding her right hand up between her own thighs, until it reached her wet loins. Jen had become quite aroused by her new found empowerment, and she couldn't keep it bottled up anymore. So as she tortured the burglars smooth sole she also rubbed and fingered her wet pussy.

"Oh yes, that’s it." groaned Jen, "Beg you mother fucker, mmmmm, beg for mercy that you'll never get!"

"Please... hahahahaha, hehehehehe, stop... snort... my feet hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahahaha, so ticklish... snort pant hehehehehe, hahahahaha, can't stand it.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, going to pee.... stop pleas!"

"Oh yea, then pee, pee, oh yes PEE!" moaned Jen as her climax grew closer "OH YES!!!!" she screamed as golden liquid shot from the fiend like a fountain, "I have to make a phone call." she said wiping sweat from her brow, "Don't go away, I have plans for you jerk."

Intensely Andiron Part 3: The Friends That Play Together Pay Together
By SlaverTickler
Jennifer Aniston, Courtney Cox, & Lisa Kudrow
F/M, FFF/M, None Consent, Intense, Bondage, Teasing/Denial, Hard Core Adult Content

Jen grinned devilishly as she flipped her cell phone closed. The tanned beauty had explained in great detail what had happened over the last hour, sobbing as she told of the graphic violation of her extremely sensitive body parts. When she first heard about it Lisa Kudrow began laughing, and handed the phone over to Courtney whom she expected the same reaction from. Upon having the burglars actions described to her, the normally energetic brunet grew silent, and then spoke in a very demented tone

"Is he still there?" she asked, receiving a positive response, "Keep him right where he is, don't even let him out of your sight for a second, Lisa and I will be right over."

Jennifer decided that if she had to watch over the fiendish bastard, she might as well clean him up. Not because she gave a shit about him, but he had pissed all over himself due to her merciless tickle torture, and was getting pretty ripe. The actress strolled into the kitchen with as bucket of soapy water and a cloth over her shoulder. Looking over her still helpless prisoner, the blonde beauty noticed his stiffy had gone down just a little bit. We can't have that now can we, thought Jen as she's knelt down beside him, I think a sponge bath is in order for this problem, she continued to think to herself.

"What problem?" asked the burglar, "I mean other then being taped to you kitchen floor."

"Well you wouldn't be there if you hadn't broken into my house to begin with... WOULD YOU!" she hissed, getting right into his face, "You stripped me, bound me, and tormented me so you could further degrade me with that disgusting foot job eck!"

Even though the actress was browbeating him severely all the helpless villain could think about was that Jen soft lips were a mere inch or so from his own. They looked so sweat, and full, he wondered what it would be like to kiss them, or have them kiss him, on places other then his mouth. The feel of warm water against his cool skin brought him back to reality.. Looking down he could see Jennifer was washing his stomach with one of those thick cloth mitts. The type normally used to wash cars with. Soap suds ran down his sides, and he sighed softly as she ran the wet glove over his chest, cleaning all the urine that had shot from him when she'd given him a taste of his own medicine about a 10 minuets earlier. The burglar closed his eye, foolishly believing his suffering was over.

"I guess the cops will be here soon, huh?" asked the helpless hunk, only to receive silence as far a response, "Didn't you just go to call someone, I thought you said..."

"I said I was making a phone call, I never said anything about the police." interrupted the actress, adjusting the tie on her silk robe, "I called some old friends and told them about you, they are interested in meeting you." she added, as she dipped the spongy mitt into the warm water again, "They are on their way over for a little play time too"

The man's eye's shot open as the words 'play time' were coldly spoken. Looking up at her she just seemed to ignore him. The passion that she'd had during his torment only minuets ago seemed to be utterly erased. Something was building, and it was just the pressure in his testicles, she had a plan for him, or at least she was working on one. The warm wet mitt caressed his inner left thigh, and he laid his head back, wondering what he was in store for.
Knowing he couldn't get out of his duct tape restraints, for the moment, he decided to relax and enjoy the feel of Miss Aniston washing him down.

"There you go." replied Jen, a few moment’s latter, "All clean from your neck to your ankles, "Oh wait... not quite" she corrected herself, "There's one spot I missed"

"What?" said the man, terrified she was going to tickle his feet, "Where, I, uh, feel pretty clean?" he added nervously.

"Here." she replied moving between his legs, "How could I have missed this, it's sort of 'hard' to over look" she continued, "Um, I think this is going to require a little more delikit handling though."

Jen tossed the wet mitt into the bucket of soapy water, and pulled a bottle of liquid soap from the pocket of her robe. The burglar fought back the erg to smile, knowing that there had to be a catch to what was about to happen. Unfortunately his eyes had sent the image of his captor squirting the cool white liquid into her hand's, and it caused his already aroused tool to stir to full attention. With a grin the actress wrapped her finger tightly around her prisoners fat dick. Excess soap oozed between her fingers, as she began to clean his love muscle with long slow strokes.

"Mmmmm, now doesn't that feel good." moaned the starlet, as she felt him pulsating in his hand, "You going to be all nice and clean when my friends play with you."

The helpless thief fought back the erg to moan with all his heart, he was so terrified at what might happen if he let on that he was enjoying his tormentor's hands of his member, that he became flushed from the stain. Aniston on the other hand was cool and collected, something she thought she'd never be under such conditions. not much more then an hour before she would have been a whimpering mess, huddled under a table calling the cops. Now she had found her true power, power she had always had but never wanted to admit, the power of a sexually liberated woman. How ironic was it then, that the very source of her liberation was now finding himself the victim of it. Ah well vive la Liberation, as the French would say.

The actress silently worked the intruders long shaft with skill the likes he'd never suspected her capable, and neither did she. Jen's rhythm was flawless, and he grip was perfect. Gradually her pace grew quicker, but her grip seemed to loosen, so as not to cause enough friction to get him off. The teasing of his shaft soon grew to much to bare, and the air was forced from his lungs with a loud groan of ecstasy., that when he felt Miss Aniston's hand grab hold of his knees.

"What.. huh... oh no, not again!" he yelled in terror, "Please... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no don't...hahahaha.. don’t squeeze.... hehehehe, hahahaha... stop it, stop please!"

Jen smiled and licked her lips as she watched the man's penis swing wildly as he squirmed under he touch. Sliding back slightly, the actress, began to mercilessly rake her nails over the bandits inner thighs. Scream's erupted from the helpless stranger, and she could feel herself becoming more aroused then before. The power was like an erotic drug, she'd never felt more turned on in her life. Leaning forward Jen began to gently stroke the outer sides of the mans ass, causing another outburst of hysterics.

"Oh god, hahahaha, please stop... hehehehe, hahaha, I'll pee again... heehahaha, hiheehehehehahahe!"

"Oh no you won't." informed Miss Aniston, wrapping her fingers around his meat, "You see I remembered something from my high school health class when I was on the phone earlier." she added as she began to slowly stoke him, "During sexual stimulation men won't pee, I can't remember why, but it doesn't really mater." she continued, "It will be a few hours before my friends get here, so you'll be good and warmed up for them when they do."

"Nooooooooooooo!" screamed the man as he felt his belly being tickled by Jen's free hands, "Please stop... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not that, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, that’s cruel please stop.... hehehehehe, hahahahaha, hehehehe, no more mercy, please I can't stand it!" he screamed and would continue to scream for just over an hour.

With his balls as blue as the sky, and his face damp with tears and his body soaked with sweat, the helpless man had mixed feelings when there came a knock at Jen's door. The power drunk blonde got up and answered the door. With the extreme heat of the evening even Jen had gotten a little sweaty, and her former castmate Lisa Kudrow brushed the matted hair Aniston's face.

"Hey girl's, come on it, we're having a great time, well I am." said Jen with a wink.

"Ok... where is he?" asked Lisa, "Oh, taped to the kitchen floor, nice, and he's cute too, bonus." she added.

"There is just one thing, you have to get naked." instructed Jen dropping her robe, "It adds to his torture, because he can look but not touch." she explained, "Are you game?"

Lisa looked a Courtney and was surprised to see the brunet begin to unbutton her blouse with out saying a word. Miss Cox's hadn't said a single word the entire ride over to Jen's, and Lisa was more then a little worried for her friends well being. However seeing that the other two actresses were fine with getting naked she decided it would be ok.

"Hay jerk-off!" announced Jen as they walked into the kitchen, "Look who cam over to play."

Upon casting his eyes on Courtney he immediately remembered who she was, not from her time on friends, but because she had been the first woman he had worked over with tickling. Unlike Jennifer he had tied her to the bed with stockings when he tortured her. Courtney’s raspy laugh had been so intoxicating that he couldn't bring himself to stop. Even after getting his "foot job" he simply took a break, then came back to work her over more. By the time he was done Courtney had peed herself 3 times, and gone into silent laughter an uncountable number. Courtney noticed the glare of recognition when their eye's met, and she knew he had been the one.

With out hesitation Ms. Cox jumped on the helpless man and dug her finger in to his sides, tickling him harder then Jen could have even thought to. The man howled with laughter, screaming for the raven haired beauty to get off. Every plea for mercy seemed to bring a bigger and bigger smile to the actress's face, as her two friends cheered her on. What hell this man was being forced to endure, but it was a fate he had brought on to himself.

"Wow, that 's intense." said Lisa over the man's screams, "Is there any place we can tickle?" she asked. "What about his feet?"

"No, please stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, not the feet, please!" screamed the man as the two blondes walked around him, "I'm going to piss myself, snort, please stop, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, no more!"

"Shut up you piece of shit!" screamed Courtney as she slipped her fingers into his armpits, "Your going to suffer for what you did to Jen and for what you did to me!" she added, "It was you wasn't it, you tortured me like this for an entire day, 24 fucking hours you piece of crap... DIDN'T YOU!"

"Yes, yes, hahahahaha, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, please, hehehehehe, hahahahaha, I'm sorry, stop it MERCY!" he begged.

A bright white smile parted Courtney's lips, as she leaned back and dug her fingers into the young mans hips. The raven haired actress's eyes were wide like a maniacs, as she had the man who had so utterly humiliated her at her mercy, and she wasn't in a merciful mood. The rage and fear that had coursed through her for the last few years all cam out through the tips of her fingers, she was a maniac, and wouldn't stop, not for silent laughter, coughs or wheezing. Jen looked over at Lisa who simply shrugged, and pulled back the toes of their prisoner, proceeding to rake her long pink nails over the man's sensitive arches. Jen proceeded to slowly stroke the man's thick shaft again to keep him from urinating. With out thinking she slipped her free hand down to his scrotum, and was surprised by his reaction.

"NO, NOT THERE PLEASE DEAR GOD NOT MY BALL!" screamed the man louder then he had all night, HAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHA, PLEASE NO MORE, HAHAHAHAHA, YOUR KILLING ME, HEHEHEHEHE, HAHAHAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHEHEHE, STOP IT1" he howled.

"I'll make you a deal." said Lisa, "I'll suck your dick if you can spell fellatio."

"Are you kidding me?" said Jen, "What if he does it?"

Yeah right, nobody knows how to..."

"HAHAHAHA... F-E-L-L... HEHEHEHE-A-T-I... HAHAHAHA, HEHEHEHE... O!", he screamed

Suddenly everything stopped, as Courtney and Jennifer turned to look at their friend. The man had spelled the word correctly, and now Lisa had to give him a blow job. The actress got to her feet, and began to back away, their was no way she was putting that monster in her mouth. The two other women laughed and got up after her. Even Courtney knew the fiend needed a moment to breath, it wouldn't be any fun tickling him if her was dead. The three women argued with Lisa saying that she'd given her word, and that she should keep her end of the bargain. Suddenly Courtney screamed as she saw the man pull himself free of the duct tape. Seconds latter he rushed them.

Lisa and Jen had been on either side of Courtney, and when they moved it was to late for her to get away. The man, insane with lust, picked her up onto the dinning room table. Spreading her legs ha shoved his thick iron hard member into her wet woman hood. Courtney screamed, but not the type of scream you would expect, it wasn't one of fear or pain, but rather on of ecstasy. The man's howl was almost demonic as his thrust became faster and harder.

"Shouldn't we help her?" asked Jen.

"No I think she's doing pretty well on her own." replied Lisa before the man grabbed her, "Oh no, what are you..."

The man bent Lisa over the same table where Courtney lay, a most satisfied look on her face. Grabbing the actress' hips he proceeded to penetrate her from behind, sinking deep into her wet pink taco. Lisa screamed out curses that would have made a sailor blush, but as the man's her ability to be understood nearly disappeared, until the burglar pulled out his man-hood and looked over at Jen.

"OH SHIT!" screamed the tanned beauty, "No wait, that thing is just to big."

The stranger chased Jen into the bed room where he grabbed her and pinned her up against the wall. He pressed his lips hard against hers, she struggled at first, but he passions got the better of her, and she melted into his arms. Lifting her leg he slid his meat into her, and they were one body. The thick organ stretched Jen like never before, and brought her pleasure she never thought possible. Soon she collapsed with an orgasm, and the man finished on her ample breast.

A few hours later all 3 women awoke, sore but satisfied. After each took a shower, they sat down to have coffee. Neither really sure what to say to the other. Hours seemed to fly by like minuets, and it was time for Jen to leave for the set. As the trio parted way Lisa went to get her keys from her purse, only to discover they, and her money, and some of her I.D. was missing. Lisa felt a sick feeling come over her.

"What's the matter Lisa?" asked Courtney standing on the passenger side.

"Oh nothing. "she answered, "Except that I'm feeling very ticklish right now."

The End

Last edited:
My paper shredder would be ashamed to swallow this.

That is all.

Thanks ST. I appreciate it. Very erotic tale.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back