• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brutal Post Orgasm torture with cbt F/m

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
Spryte has a young guy tied up and blinfolded on her table and ready to be abused. Spryte makes fun of him and starts squeezing his balls and slapping him. The pre and post orgasm torture in this scene are beyond belief.

Check out this hot clip at www.tickledguy.com

For those that did enjoy this 20 tickle scenes for $7.00

Fourth of JULY special- Join our members area and see all our clips for only $7.00 after rebate. Purchase a membership at http://tickledandabusedmale.c4slive.com/index.php and we will send you a $5.99 clip cash card good in any store on clips4sale. Think about it see all our hottest clips and new releases before everyone else can buy them. Plus our members can make special requests too. So check it out THATS HOURS OF TICKLING FOR ONLY $7.00 what are you waiting for?</

Evil!

What a wonderfully evil woman! When's her next available appointment?

I never understood why a company that sells videos would want to MIX fetishes. The only people who will really enjoy this video are people with tickling fetishes AND cock/ball torture fetishes...and quite honestly, those without the latter won't enjoy even the tickling aspects.

IMO, it's bad for sales.

Yah because not every video caters to your specific needs doesn't make it a bad sales plan.. I fail to see the point.. It seems more like you're not a fan of this type of torture so why bother posting?

You clearly didn't read my post. What I'm saying is that the video is limited to people who enjoy and/or tolerate both fetishes. For example, had this been solely a tickling video, it would've attracted the potential sale of ALL tickling fetishists. However, by adding the ball torture in, it turns away a substantial fraction of the crowd, limiting sales. It's basic marketing.

Guys,
This was a request from a client that does enjoy this type of scene, just like the bodypaint tickle torture clip. I understand it is not for everybody. By the same token though, would people be upset if I sold a clip that catered directly to your specific fetish, like I will do for anybody that makes the request,If you look you will see I posted 2 other tickles at the same time. This is what I am all about, creating hard to find stuff that my friends want, not following what everyone else does. I keep it unique for the niche spewcific fetishists like myself and add stuff for the vanilla enthusiasts too. Heres a prime example: I like BIG boobs but quite often I sacrifice my own fetish to give people CFNM scenes, small tits, covered tits and such. Is it fair to me? Do I bitch? nope I wait until I can get what I want. Now everyone has told me that I am one of the only producers doing free live shows and taking requests for custom clips at clip rates versus custom rates so if you don't see what you like, come to our chat room or send us an e-mail and I'll create the scene YOU want asap. Please understand I am a ticklee that loves what I do and knows you all have a hard time finding specific things. Come see me and maybe you will understand.
I am live most mornings at 6:00 am EST to take requests from my friends at TMF TT and C4S and if anyone else offers you the same thing, let me know so I can add them to my friends list. I have a few customs I want that everyone wants $200.00 for and my wife won't let me shoot my own fetish scene.
Thanks Friends,
TG

I am TG and I approve this Message LMAO

free tickles live sunday via web cam

Oh yeah would you guys stop bickering it destroys the fun and playful atmosphere I try to live in

Actually is very good for sales

I never understood why a company that sells videos would want to MIX fetishes. The only people who will really enjoy this video are people with tickling fetishes AND cock/ball torture fetishes...and quite honestly, those without the latter won't enjoy even the tickling aspects.

IMO, it's bad for sales.

Actually, mixing fetishes is very good for sales because it can be marketed to diferent audiences and tastes. Also is what sets each producer apart, because the way they mix fetishes is what make their style unique and give you the audience more options to choose from. If you dont like a particular clip, simply go to the next one.

I loved this clip. And I see very close alignment with fetishes...tickling is domination...ball grabbing..domination...

Get over it.

Thanks for making this, and hope to see more vids like that.... also..thanks for making the guy attractive, as opposed to some overweight schmoe.

Erik

Thought I would ring in on this one as I usually just download and move on. I tried to get my wife to do the 'tickling after orgasm' but she would only do it for a moment or two. She had no imagination even though I would tell her exactly what I wanted her to do. Such is life. Now my ex doesn't even speak to me (thats ok!!!). Appreciate the clip. This is the only guy tickling one I saved. ;)

hmm nothing better than a helpless man... yummyyyyyy

SHe was too nice to him.. I wold of had more fun making him beg for mercy and it does not come. Would of used my paddle and other bdsm toys on his ass.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back