• >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hello All!

loveofmystery

TMF Poster
Hi Everyone,

I've lurked here a loooooong time, and finally decided to join in the fun!

I was drawn in by the stories. So many writers are so talented here, that I enjoy almost any scenario, depending on the way it's written. While I've got the floor, I'd like to say thank you to all of the wonderful authors that have entertained me for all this time, even if I was too shy to leave a comment.

I would consider myself a 'lee, mostly, although getting "revenge" is quite fun, too...and I have instigated a couple of tickle fights, myself. :devilish:

Anyways, hello everyone!

Love of Mystery

Welcome! Always great to hear about another delurker contributing! :) Happy posting.

Welcome, welcome, welcome! :D Congrats on delurking and I hope you have a great time here. :)

Welcome to the TMF, loveofmystery, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Welcome to the TMF, officially. I like your screen name. :)

welcome to the TMF! There are lots of cool and interesting people here that'll just love to make your acquaintance. But I do have to warn you, though...as nice as it is here usually, there are a few a*holes and b****s, but then again the cyber world isn't always so pixel perfect....nevertheless, have fun!

Welcome to the TMF and I hope I'm one of those "Wonderful Authors" you spoke of.:devilish:

Welcome aboard.
And yes, the stories are fantastic. :cool:

Velcome.....

Und if you continue to lurk, ve have vays of makink you talk......

Christopher

Welcome, loveofmystery. What a nice thing to say. I hope you feel open about commenting on stories now, since comments make authors write more.

What's New

3/19/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see wjo ios meeting up when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back