• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tortured Sister lol

TeaseNTickle

Hi, everyone! My name is Sarah, I'm 18 years old, and have been tortured by my brother (and fellow TMFer) all my life. I just now started liking to be tickled enough to join this site. I'm 4'10 tall, weigh about 109 lbs, long brown hair and eyes, kinda tan, small size 5 feet. In order to find all my weakspots, you just going to have to find them out for yourselves ;)

Welcome to the TMF, TeaseNTickle, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

welcome!

Welcome to the TMF, TeaseNTickle :) I think that you'll find yourself right at home here! Any questions or advice, don't hesitate to ask :)

thank you all for the warm welcome and rest assured, if I have a question, I'll let you all know...

XOXO

I am sure you can find LOTS of tongue tickling here, doll. ;)

Enjoy your stay and welcome aboard!

welcome to your forum..

I talk to ur brother in the chat room sometimes.. atleast i'm pretty sure it's him, bc he told me he likes to torture his sister bc she's so tiny, i believe when i asked how tiny he said 4'10 lol. i'll beat him up for not welcoming u here and being a nice brother :p

i hope u enjoy the forum and no one scares u off, most of us are pretty nice to talk to..

i'm a jerk though so u wanna stay away from me :p

welcome...you're among friends

Welcome to TMF!
I'm sure you're find lots of interesting people here with similar interests.
Phil

That is cool you have someone you can share this stuff with. Welcome to the site. If you ever take a trip to Jax, Fl I'll be happy to find your ticklish spots for ya. ;)

Welcome and nice to meet you. And I will enjoy searching you for your weekspots. *snaps on a latex glove* :D
Hi, everyone! My name is Sarah, I'm 18 years old, and have been tortured by my brother (and fellow TMFer) all my life. I just now started liking to be tickled enough to join this site. I'm 4'10 tall, weigh about 109 lbs, long brown hair and eyes, kinda tan, small size 5 feet. In order to find all my weakspots, you just going to have to find them out for yourselves ;)

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have fun here... Let me know if you want to discuss tickling some time...

Hey Sarah! Welcome to the forum! Even though you have only just joined this forum we actually have a couple of things in common because I am fairly new here, I am also 18 and I like a wide variety of music, and I love to talk about music. So, if you ever wanted to do so, send me a private message.

Also, short girls are so cute :) and your a lee I see... I am a ler.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back