• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Just joined the Forum

ClosetTcklFreak

Hi everyone,

Just joined the forum and thought I'd briefly introduce myself. My name is Dan and I have had a fascination with tickling for years that I've been afraid and ashamed to admit to anyone. I come from a very conservative evangelical Christian background with pretty strict attitudes towards sex and no openness to any kind of fetishes. I am still a virgin and plan to remain so for the time being.

I've come to accept that for some reason tickling just arouses me intensely and I can't stop thinking and fantasizing about it and wanting to do it with other ticklish people. I am completely straight but am interested in all kinds of tickling - men tickling women, women tickling men, women tickling women and men tickling men - I don't care as long as the person being tickled is very ticklish and isn't really old, fat or just plain ugly! :p

I really haven't been tickled in ages but I'm sure I'm still ticklish, probably very ticklish, and I'm very eager to find out just how ticklish I am and how much tickling I can stand! I'm also especially desperate to experience the thrill of getting my fingers on some extremely ticklish feet, ribs, underarms, and so on! It's hard to do around here but I'm hoping to move to a bigger city where everyone doesn't know me and I can maybe find someone with the same interests to experiment with...

Well, that's my story. Hope to talk to a lot of you about all thing tickling in the future! Have a great day! :wavingguy

Welcome to the TMF, Dan, and congratulations on making your first posts. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Just like you replied to my introduction thread, I'll do the same for yours and welcome you. You and I have a lot in common, except for religious points of view...you still have your faith while mine is somewhat lacking with all the holes people who are older than me are poking in the bible and belief systems. Hope you have fun here and meet your ideal tickling buddy..maybe it could be me but who knows?

Hi there Dan! Nice to read about you! Welcome to the forum and to posting. I do hope you find what you seek. :)

Just like you replied to my introduction thread, I'll do the same for yours and welcome you. You and I have a lot in common, except for religious points of view...you still have your faith while mine is somewhat lacking with all the holes people who are older than me are poking in the bible and belief systems. Hope you have fun here and meet your ideal tickling buddy..maybe it could be me but who knows?

Thanks Jason, I come from a very religious background but am not especially religious myself.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back