• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

brand 'spanking' new to tmf

now now boys, i'm sure there's enough silliness for all to share. i'm not a big fan of kings or gods anyway... do i have to get between you and let you tickle me so you'll play nice or will that just get us all in more trouble, hehe ;)

I definitely like the logic this lady uses, what about you Artoo?

...what were we arguing about again? :eek: :eek: :D

HELLO PLAYGIRL.

:welcome:I notice that you have been busy posting here. This forum has many sections in it so be sure to look them all over. Nice to see that you are getting involved and not playing:xpeepsofaWelcome to the Wonderful World of :tickling::siterocks:

yesterday, someone asked me how many private messages i've received from men since posting my intro. while i've received my share, what i've found more interesting is that the number of men who have welcomed me to the forum has far exceeded the three women. does this say more about the men or the women??? a special thanks to the women who've welcomed me!

I actually count FOUR ladies who have welcomed you in this thread. :) Five if you count Artoo. >:p

I think there are simply more men active on the forum, hence the "uneven" distribution of welcomes. But why is that, then? Well, it's true that a lot of the ladies get swamped with unwelcome PM's, unfortunately, so some of them either leave or go into lurk-mode. It sucks, but there are creepers everywhere - especially on a forum of this nature. This has been discussed many times before though, so I'll spare you the rant.

Edit: For those interested, Adam posted a very good blog entry about this a while ago, here's a link.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/blog.php?b=357

welcome...Boston is a cool place

Welcome to TMF, Playgirl!
I love the Boston area. You're lucky to live there.
I'm sure you're find lots of interesting people here with similar interests.
Phil

welcome to the party chica and Carsomry is right Silly stuff is the place to be

have fun in here and if you need it, theres tons of us who are more than happy to help you get into this "unique" subculture :D

thanks codebreaker and anyone else i may have missed.

:welcome:I notice that you have been busy posting here. This forum has many sections in it so be sure to look them all over. Nice to see that you are getting involved and not playing:xpeepsofaWelcome to the Wonderful World of :tickling::siterocks:

thanks. i'm already having fun and spending wwwaaaayyyy too much time here. ;)

I actually count FOUR ladies who have welcomed you in this thread. :) Five if you count Artoo. >:p

I think there are simply more men active on the forum, hence the "uneven" distribution of welcomes. But why is that, then? Well, it's true that a lot of the ladies get swamped with unwelcome PM's, unfortunately, so some of them either leave or go into lurk-mode. It sucks, but there are creepers everywhere - especially on a forum of this nature. This has been discussed many times before though, so I'll spare you the rant.

Edit: For those interested, Adam posted a very good blog entry about this a while ago, here's a link.
http://www.ticklingforum.com/blog.php?b=357

sorry about the miscount. not everyone includes gender in their profiles. prior to posting my intro, if you had asked me to list tmf members, i probably could have listed far more women than men (no slight intended to the men). thanks for the link to the blog. it was very good.

Welcome to TMF, Playgirl!
I love the Boston area. You're lucky to live there.
I'm sure you're find lots of interesting people here with similar interests.
Phil

thanks. boston is an awesome place to live. i interviewed in philly and it seemed pretty cool as well.

welcome to the party chica and Carsomry is right Silly stuff is the place to be

have fun in here and if you need it, theres tons of us who are more than happy to help you get into this "unique" subculture :D

i'm already having fun and looking forward to learning more and having even more fun. thanks.

Hi Playgirl,

Welcome to the tickling life! I live in the Boston area to. I have been looking for more women into tickling in our area. I'm on fetlife to as theforce123. I would like us to get to know each other and meet sometime in Boston for some tickle interests..

Please email me at: [email protected]

Tom the tickler

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back