• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Ayla's multicoloured toenail polish is adorable, and her long fingernails look positively lethal. Did she get some revenge on you with those?

I just did a massive - for me - buy:

"Ayla Loves Punishing My Body Too"
"Violet Soles Up"
"Naia's Tickle-Licke Revenge for Ultra-Sensitive Ayla"
"Cherry's Mother makes Her Sorry"

I can't say that I have watched everything all the way through, but I can say that what I have seen looks extremely fun, amusing, and sexy! And I like how Ayla seems to have a different approach, to tickling men as to women. And poor Ayla, so sensitive as a ticklee....

Ayla's multicoloured toenail polish is adorable, and her long fingernails look positively lethal. Did she get some revenge on you with those?

Yes, about five times over :)

Loving the soles up face down position!

Glad you like it!

I just did a massive - for me - buy:

"Ayla Loves Punishing My Body Too"
"Violet Soles Up"
"Naia's Tickle-Licke Revenge for Ultra-Sensitive Ayla"
"Cherry's Mother makes Her Sorry"

I can't say that I have watched everything all the way through, but I can say that what I have seen looks extremely fun, amusing, and sexy! And I like how Ayla seems to have a different approach, to tickling men as to women. And poor Ayla, so sensitive as a ticklee....

Thanks :thumbup: hope you enjoy the rest of the clips. The new Ayla F/M clips I've shot in the last few weeks have been some of her best tickling yet!

A new clip with gorgeous Rebecca and her amazingly long legs :)

...be sure to check the F/M updates thread for revenge clips from some of these too!

The first of some awesome new scenes with Ayla and Jade - always new this pair would make a good duo! :cool:

What clips would you recommend as your best boob/nipple tickling clips of all time. I have a few, but would like more. Thanks!

What clips would you recommend as your best boob/nipple tickling clips of all time. I have a few, but would like more. Thanks!

I don't know which are the best of all time, but you might like this new boob tickling custom from Ayla's last shoot - it'll be coming up soon. This one was really just pure torture for her!

I know this sounds extraordinarily naive, but would Ayla - or any of your models - ever sign a photo and send it to a fan? For the right amount of funds to cover the postage & extra work of a p.o. box, organizing & mailing? She, and others of your models, are the closet things we have to vintage burlesque performers, or Bettie Page, Tempest Storm, et al. There's obviously the sexual and fetish desire aspect to all of this, but aside from that for some of these woman, I think many of us have a true respect and a 'distant' love for them.

Speaking for myself, I want them to be well & happy beyond the fetish material, and when the days come that they retire, I hope they find safety and satisfaction in those future endeavors as well. While they help me deal with this desire a,t the same time they are not simply objects to be used.

I know this sounds extraordinarily naive, but would Ayla - or any of your models - ever sign a photo and send it to a fan? For the right amount of funds to cover the postage & extra work of a p.o. box, organizing & mailing? She, and others of your models, are the closet things we have to vintage burlesque performers, or Bettie Page, Tempest Storm, et al. There's obviously the sexual and fetish desire aspect to all of this, but aside from that for some of these woman, I think many of us have a true respect and a 'distant' love for them.

Yes I'm sure that many would do that but they would charge their own fee for it - in the same way that some models already sell panties and other bits of clothing to fans. Many sell things like this through their Onlyfans pages or just through Twitter, although Ayla herself doesn't use them.

Here's some more of Ayla and Jade, from a very cute custom tickling/lickling scene:

Jade and Ayla are an amazing pairing! I love how much she is sweating!! Did she get Ayla's nipples in revenge??

Jade and Ayla are an amazing pairing! I love how much she is sweating!! Did she get Ayla's nipples in revenge??

No, twice would have been too much for her in one day :)

Here's a look at the first scenes with amazing Jasmine de Launay - she's very hot and super-ticklish!

...and some more!

Last edited:
New scenes featuring the return of gorgeous MissyJay, who did a first shoot last year...she's crazily ticklish and one of the squirmiest ticklees lol :)

When I shot with Jay last year, I was amazed that she'd had her first baby only four months earlier because she had such a great figure. One year on, she still has that figure - and it turns out she gave birth again only one month before this shoot! I don't know what she does but the results are pretty impressive :)

Well, Keira cancelled again I'm afraid. Chloe did shoot and I'll post some samples soon - we got some good upperbody tickling stuff and one foot tickling scene...tbh I'm not even sure if I'll be able to use it though as her reactions were a little unusual, and will probably come across as fake to a lot of people!

I did shoot another new model called Natalie last week though - she's cute with a kind of punky look...

mg5193j.jpg

Is this clip still available? With secretary outfit

More with Jay, who's arranging to bring some of her besties in to shoot with her - not models, but friends who she's persuaded to take part :) There are several coming up over the next few weeks. Here she is with her former housemate Becky, who is super-ticklish with some pretty big feet too!

Jay is currently arranging for her big sister to come and shoot with her - she has size 9 (US size 11) feet!

The new clip featuring Jasmine de Launay stocked and tickled is fantastic. I love how you gradually take her completely over the edge. She is a great ticklee. Hopefully, she do more clips.

This is brilliant. I love it when non models get involved like this. You can see from these pics just how ticklish she is on her feet. Can’t wait to see more from Jay and her friends. Make me wonder if she has tickled them herself and that’s why she invited them along.

This is brilliant. I love it when non models get involved like this. You can see from these pics just how ticklish she is on her feet. Can’t wait to see more from Jay and her friends. Make me wonder if she has tickled them herself and that’s why she invited them along.

It's kind of the exact same expression in most of the pics.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back