• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Speaking of Zara, here's her friend and fellow babeshow regular Phoenix:

Gorgeous Isabelle returned after her first shoot a year ago! She proved very popular last time around and looks hotter than ever this time :)

They were all great scenes but the hogtie clip was very mean :)

Wow Isabelle looks just gorgeous those arch exposed shoes are incredible also!

Speaking of models returning, Angelina did return for one last shoot as promised and it was a great one. She hadn't been tickled since the start of the year and the scenes were all very intense...totally nuts in fact!

This first custom is coming up next :)

Oh Angelina, how we will miss you. I love her extreme reactions and beautiful body.

Speaking of models returning, Angelina did return for one last shoot as promised and it was a great one. She hadn't been tickled since the start of the year and the scenes were all very intense...totally nuts in fact!

Angelina’s video is a must buy, is there a golden combination of Angelina and Ayla in this shoot?

Great,Angelina’s video is a must buy, is there a golden combination of Angelina and Ayla in this shoot?

Well. Maybe Angelina’s mother could come back and carry on in her place. She might work well with Cherry’s mom, in fact.

Lots of new clips coming up with Cherry and some with her mother too! Here's some from a custom where Cherry is face-down, watching her feet getting tickled on the monitor as it happens! I had my doubts about how well this would work but it actually came out great :) I decided to do a 4K version of this one too as there was enough resolution in the two images

These are also Cherry's first topless tickle scenes!

An interesting interview with both Cherry and her Mum - I think people will be interested with some of their answers :)

...and another chance to tickle her of course!

Wow, those are some great looking updates. Hadn't really thought about Cherry not being topless before, she looks amazing there. And I love that idea of being made to watch, I've seen other studios use it in the past and it always seems quite torturous.
And great to see her mum back too, they might be my favourite duo of your models, definitely need to watch that interview.

I ordered this custom clip with the double stocks. If anyone on here is thinking about getting a custom clip I can't recommend Turtleboy enough.

He took my idea from a one page word document and made it a reality on screen. He also added a few things to my ideas which made the clip even better.

He sent me some detailed preview stills of the clip and checked I was happy with the clip before he sent over the final version. Really fast turnaround as well just over a week from the clip being shot to getting the final version.

If you've ever debated getting an idea made into a clip, speak to TB and make it happen. You won't regret it.

Lots of new clips coming up with Cherry and some with her mother too! Here's some from a custom where Cherry is face-down, watching her feet getting tickled on the monitor as it happens! I had my doubts about how well this would work but it actually came out great :) I decided to do a 4K version of this one too as there was enough resolution in the two images

These are also Cherry's first topless tickle scenes!

I like the scenario of her watching the tickling while being tickled. That's not something you see everyday. Not to mention Cherry finally topless, thank the Lord.

An interesting interview with both Cherry and her Mum - I think people will be interested with some of their answers :)

I simply adore Cherry's Mum, thanks for bringing her and Cherry back for more tickling adventures!

This looks amazing. I’m very interested in the interview as I find it very hot to hear older women talk about being tickled and ticklish. Hope this it out soon!

I ordered this custom clip with the double stocks. If anyone on here is thinking about getting a custom clip I can't recommend Turtleboy enough.

He took my idea from a one page word document and made it a reality on screen. He also added a few things to my ideas which made the clip even better.

He sent me some detailed preview stills of the clip and checked I was happy with the clip before he sent over the final version. Really fast turnaround as well just over a week from the clip being shot to getting the final version.

If you've ever debated getting an idea made into a clip, speak to TB and make it happen. You won't regret it.

Thanks for the great review!

I re-discovered some footage from a couple of shoots that I thought were last year, including a couple of new models! One of them was the very gorgeous Ali...her first clip will be on the member's site shortly

Wow she looks amazing, can’t wait to see those clips drop with Ali. Any chance we will be seeing more of Ali?

Last edited:
Talking about model recommendations, you should check out the Italian model Valerie Knox. She's most recently has worked with Octopus. If you could get her in, I 100% would do a custom.

Last edited:
What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back