• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Jade being a guinea pig again - this time trying out my new creation! It attaches to the front of the stocks and traps the feet completely - it also means you can use toe-ties effectively without the pain or risk of injury because the feet can't move and pull the toe (they can barely move at all!) Toe ties are often way more uncomfortable than they are made to look in clips, hence I don't use them very often!

These definitely work though, as Jade demonstrated very well :thumbsup:

Love the new device! It's a cool invention that benefits both sides (though I guess she has no wiggle room anymore lol). Can't wait to see more models give these a run ;)

I guess the only downside is that it blocks some views of her feet. Where as used to you had a bit more freedom, now you can really only shoot straight on.

Jade really is special. That body stocking looks brilliant, can't wait for these! Rachelle's feet are gonna love that new toy ;)

Love the new device! It's a cool invention that benefits both sides (though I guess she has no wiggle room anymore lol). Can't wait to see more models give these a run ;)

I guess the only downside is that it blocks some views of her feet. Where as used to you had a bit more freedom, now you can really only shoot straight on.

True - I'm just glad it worked!

Jade really is special. That body stocking looks brilliant, can't wait for these! Rachelle's feet are gonna love that new toy ;)

Yes, I might need to get more of those body stockings :)

Here's some very hot teaser stuff with Bella from her second visit (there was tickling too!)

Here's some new samples of Laura. She had an insanely ticklish left foot this time - strange, but it happens like that sometimes (quite often actually!)

I'm going to add some F/M samples of Kiki and her boyfriend in my next post (a truly crazy scene!) so please skip past if they're likely to offend you! ;)

NOTE: F/M pics below - scroll down if you don't want to see!

Here's Kiki with her real-life bf, whom she very much enjoyed torturing as she said he would never let her do this at home :) He hates being tickled and this was a crazy scene..Kiki was very brutal with the poor guy!

Of course, he did get his own back afterwards and naturally he didn't go easy on her. They're a crazy couple ;)

There a bit of licking and quite a bit of biting involved lol!

Jade being a guinea pig again - this time trying out my new creation! It attaches to the front of the stocks and traps the feet completely - it also means you can use toe-ties effectively without the pain or risk of injury because the feet can't move and pull the toe (they can barely move at all!) Toe ties are often way more uncomfortable than they are made to look in clips, hence I don't use them very often!

These definitely work though, as Jade demonstrated very well :thumbsup:

I hope to see more your new device.

Looks like he gets Kiki good and proper!!!! I'd love to tickle her, her laugh is amazing! Will this one be going on the members?

No it's in the store - both parts of the scene have to go together really!

Here's some from last week, featuring the return of Valentina and Hannah - they were extremely hot together!

A similarly crazy (possibly more so!) little preview of Jade last month....undoubtedly one of the most ridiculously ticklish people around! :)

Just love how ticklish Jade is. It would seem that her knees are her tipping point....her reaction to you touching them was priceless. Any chance you could really go town on them...??

Wow...so much amazing stuff to catch up on....amazing tickling with some gorgeous women. The foot worship piece is mind blowing too. Great work all round TB.

I really don't know how I missed Amy & her mom, but I bought all 3 videos featuring them and they were great. What a wonderful combination they were! The mother/daughter work you do is some of the best out there.

Hi Turtleboy love the stuff!

Wondered if you might be putting these scenes on the members site any time soon? Am happy to pay extra at the going rate via paypal or something?

Image14.jpgImage58.jpg

I really don't know how I missed Amy & her mom, but I bought all 3 videos featuring them and they were great. What a wonderful combination they were! The mother/daughter work you do is some of the best out there.

Thanks for the great review! :)

Hi Turtleboy love the stuff!

Wondered if you might be putting these scenes on the members site any time soon? Am happy to pay extra at the going rate via paypal or something?

View attachment 525506View attachment 525507

I'm not sure about the Tillie one as not sure which clip it's from...the Chantelle clip may go on there though ;)

Here's some samples from the F/F tickling with Valentina going all-out on Hannah...one of my hottest girl/girl tickle scenes so far I think! That girl really knows how to use her tongue :D

Can't wait to see Valentina use her tongue on Hannah's armpits :) If I am not mistaken this is a first for UK Tickling and I think there should be more! Looking forward to this release.

God that Hannah/Valentina clip looks epic!! Pit lickling is just awesome and it looks like it works pretty well on her!! Seems like her nipples are ticklish too!!! Need to se that Tillie clip, she looks even hotter than usual if that's possible??? I guess if you can't find it the only solution is to do it again! :fingerscrossed:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back