• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

It isn't something I have planned right now I'm afraid...

:thumbsup:

Hi David
Will there be Ayla Sky, Faye X, Jasmine Jae, Tammy Oldham, Tammie Lee, Katie, Honour May, Valentina Bianco, Hannah Shaw, Vivienne L'Amour, Storm, Beth and other intense tickler tickles model(model is no female tickler) in recent videos?

Rachelle's revenge on Keira - possibly some of the most violent tickling reactions I've shot! Rachelle literally had to sit on the table to stop it turning over, as it was rocking side-to-side the whole way through! The energy Keira burns when being tickled is something else...Rachelle was completely merciless after her session as well :)

Waiting for this one :D

Sara is gorgeous! Wonderful body and such a sexy accent. A duo with Kym Graham would be amazing as she is seriously hot too, did it happen?
Do you ever speak to Billie Judd? Was wondering how she was doing? Such an awesome model and a really lovely girl.

have you ever though about using RHT nylons? Those are my all time favorites.

I do occasionally use them. They're not easy to get hold of though and the demand for them is not that great unfortunately

Will Helen Gibson be shooting with you in the near future ? I’d love to get another custom clip of her.

Hopefully in the future - I haven't heard from her for some time

Will there be Ayla Sky, Faye X, Jasmine Jae, Tammy Oldham, Tammie Lee, Katie, Honour May, Valentina Bianco, Hannah Shaw, Vivienne L'Amour, Storm, Beth and other intense tickler tickles model(model is no female tickler) in recent videos?

Valentina is shoot with Cherry later this week and Honour is shoot with Tindra Frost. If you'd like customs with either just get in touch :)

Sara is gorgeous! Wonderful body and such a sexy accent. A duo with Kym Graham would be amazing as she is seriously hot too, did it happen?

They are not shooting together now - Sara came in last week and Kym will hopefully be shooting this week.

Do you ever speak to Billie Judd? Was wondering how she was doing? Such an awesome model and a really lovely girl.

No, she retired due to illness several years ago

Valentina is shoot with Cherry later this week and Honour is shoot with Tindra Frost. If you'd like customs with either just get in touch :)

Is Tindra Frost new model? Looking forward to new model photos?
Does Valentina tickle Cherry and Honour tickle Tindra Frost in this week? Valentina and Honour is the very professional tickler.
Look forward to cherry and Tindra's nude or tan pantyhose feet be tickled.
David, please reply to my email or massgae of custom.

Would you happen to know if Tindra Frost is ticklish? -Doesn’t appear she has ever appeared in a tickling video before but she is very attractive :)

Is Tindra Frost new model? Looking forward to new model photos?
Does Valentina tickle Cherry and Honour tickle Tindra Frost in this week? Valentina and Honour is the very professional tickler.
Look forward to cherry and Tindra's nude or tan pantyhose feet be tickled.
David, please reply to my email or massgae of custom.

I've replied to your pm :)

Would you happen to know if Tindra Frost is ticklish? -Doesn’t appear she has ever appeared in a tickling video before but she is very attractive :)

According to Honour yes she is, but it's the really the same as with every new model I work with - they're all first-timers so you can never really know how they will be...it's just a case of 'wait and see!' ;)

Speaking of Honour, here's some very hot samples from her last shoot! The tickle scene is already on the members site...

New clips with Sara/Louise, both coming up this weekend...she really, really hates being tickled so I'm not sure about the likelihood of another shoot at this point!

Her reactions in this one reminded me of Monica, hence the feather tickling to make her laugh as everything else just made her lose it completely..I think she was close to tears at times!

Honour is smoking hot!! Hope Sara will do more because she has such a gorgeous body and amazing reactions. Love how exhausted she looks in that last pic!!

Really enjoyed the Keira and Rachelle videos! Just wondered if there's any upcoming video plans for Lauren Louise (who I haven't seen on your site for ages!) and Emerald?

Honour is smoking hot!! Hope Sara will do more because she has such a gorgeous body and amazing reactions. Love how exhausted she looks in that last pic!!

Glad you liked but I don't know about doing more..I think this may be her last shoot as she really does hate being tickled more than most!

Really enjoyed the Keira and Rachelle videos! Just wondered if there's any upcoming video plans for Lauren Louise (who I haven't seen on your site for ages!) and Emerald?

There were some new Lauren clips added to the site a couple of weeks ago. I've got some new clips from her last shoot too.

Edit: not much, but here's a couple of early samples from her shoot! (with natural light)

Some of Valentina, looking amazing...this shoot was great, definitely some of her most intense tickle scenes!

Valentina's feet are her worst spot, and I hadn't done a clip with double stocks for a while so.. ;)

Last edited:
Yes, thank you for using the double stocks again! More of those please! I think they're one of your best inventions :)

Where is Jade these days? She was the ultimate model when it comes to pushing limits and trying new things wasn't she?

Hi David
Cherry with Valentina and Tindra Frost with Honour, When are the two videos updated,Valentina and Honour is the very professional tickler. look forward to updated and want to buy it, by the way, please reply to my message of custom.
thanks.

Where is Jade these days? She was the ultimate model when it comes to pushing limits and trying new things wasn't she?

Jade's back next month ;)

Hi David
Cherry with Valentina and Tindra Frost with Honour, When are the two videos updated,Valentina and Honour is the very professional tickler. look forward to updated and want to buy it, by the way, please reply to my message of custom.
thanks.

Valentina was a solo shoot as Cherry had to postpone - she'll be shooting with Katie this week now

Yes, thank you for using the double stocks again! More of those please! I think they're one of your best inventions :)

You're welcome :) More of Valentina:

Hi Turtleboy,

Fantastic content as always. Thank you!

Any plans to bring back Gracie? She was unbelievably cute and mega ticklish! More f/f with her in particular would be amazing. I’d love to order a custom with her if that ever became an option.

Cheers

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back