• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

For customs would I be able to request harsh hairbrush tickling?

Theoretically yes, provided nobody gets hurt lol :)

I'm trying to remember why you don't do previews anymore?

Time (lack of). I do previews sometimes, but I focus on getting clips done now (particularly customs) and previews are something I do where I can manage them. I will be adding more previews to the newest clips on the store when I can.

Katie giving Cherry's upperbody a little workout - this one is coming to the members site next...it's very cute :)

Oh wow! Great to see Cherry back, she is seriously hot! The first clip looks great, especially the gag but the second is awesome! Love what she's wearing and the way she's restrained. Hope she is back again soon!

Any chance to see one more time Cherry's mom?

Maybe at some point ;)

Here's some of Coco from her shoot with Jade. This was an interesting one where Coco was more hypersensitive than I've ever seen her - especially her feet! It happens with models sometimes but this was definitely her most ticklish. This solo scene is coming up - the foot tickling is crazy....lots of begging etc!

Hi Turtleboy. Will you be working with Jodie Piper again? I know you did a shoot with her before (under the name Kacey) but was hoping there wont be just the one.

Hi Turtleboy. I'm from asia(apologize for my poor english). I just found this topic a few days ago, and i found out you updated news in this topic like twitter. A lot of works you never update in the MEDIA area, i'm glad to say this is a surprise for me ,like a huge treasury. But there are some questions i do not understand.

1. I found that some works were just published in this topic itself which i couldn't found in your website uktickling or in your studio in c4s.
so i just wondering where can i buy this kind of works ——for example, the work of Angelina in page 172 of this topic,it was very nice work with some commemorative meaning, i saw it no where except here.

2.And i just find out you had shoot bonus clips sometimes, to be honest, they are more attractive in this topic with detailed pictures,
c4s just show a little pictures for the bonus clip ,it looks like no different with the others.
i just wondering what had happened to these two works:
Angelina Is Tickled Beyond Her Limits and Lottii Gets An Intense Tickling Workout
why are their bonus clips no longer available in C4S? Is there any other way which i can bought them ?
Is there a time limit for the bonus clips? Will the other bonus clips be removed someday in the furture ?

Hi Turtleboy. Will you be working with Jodie Piper again? I know you did a shoot with her before (under the name Kacey) but was hoping there wont be just the one.

Sorry, no

1. I found that some works were just published in this topic itself which i couldn't found in your website uktickling or in your studio in c4s.
so i just wondering where can i buy this kind of works ——for example, the work of Angelina in page 172 of this topic,it was very nice work with some commemorative meaning, i saw it no where except here.

2.And i just find out you had shoot bonus clips sometimes, to be honest, they are more attractive in this topic with detailed pictures,
c4s just show a little pictures for the bonus clip ,it looks like no different with the others.
i just wondering what had happened to these two works:
Angelina Is Tickled Beyond Her Limits and Lottii Gets An Intense Tickling Workout
why are their bonus clips no longer available in C4S? Is there any other way which i can bought them ?
Is there a time limit for the bonus clips? Will the other bonus clips be removed someday in the furture ?

1. Not all the clips I preview will get released. Some will eventually go onto the members site, but some won't as I don't have time to edit every scene and sometimes I'll work on a clip before deciding that it isn't interesting enough to release. I just try to pick the scenes that I think are the best or will be the most popular.

2. Those two bonus clips have been retired now I'm afraid. All of the bonus clips are temporary offers - they will all be removed eventually, but I will always make it clear in the description and title when they are no longer available. I don't have the space to host hundreds of additional bonus clips so I aim to keep the number of clips available at any one time to around twenty or so. That means removing older clips to make way for new ones!

Wow! Coco looks awesome in this new clip!

Here's some more of her - tickled by Jade :) Coco's nipples were ridiculously ticklish this time around too...she probably came off worse than Jade in this shoot, and that's saying something!

Hi Turtleboy
Any chance you could get Gabrielle Taylor ?, I saw that you have a video with Natalie B who is her friend, and through it could be, dream does not cost anything, greetings

Think this could be Coco's hottest clip. She looks amazing and the bondage is awesome! Jade is always gorgeous and the nipple tickling looks insane!! Love it :yourock:

Is Lauren Louise likely to do any videos again anytime soon? Really enjoy her videos of her as the tickler. She is really good at it! But haven’t seen one of her in quite a while...

Also loved the videos of the girls tickling each other in the car scene you did a few of a short while back. Seemed to make this more intense for the victim (saw clips of Lauren, Rachelle, Katie and Jade). Any chance these video ideas could get resurrected at some point?

Also any more videos lined up of the girls tickling a man again in mind? Thought they were excellent also! :)

We did a hot F/F custom with Ayla torturing Lyn. The funny thing is, they both knew of each other before the shoot as Ayla knows Lyn's husband but they had never met in person before. They got on well anyway!

The first part is a foot tickle challenge, with Lyn trying not to laugh (and failing) followed by an armpit tickling forfeit

and a foot tickle/lickle scene too!

Hi David
Super great work,Already purchased as a collectible,The short interview while Ayla asks Lyn some questions about herself and her ticklishness,that‘s great and nature, making the whole video more full.
Unfortunately, if Alya tickle Lyn's pantyhose feet by sucking and nibble would be even better. Ayla's is a master tickler, she's talented tongue and teeth that’s her powerful weapon, and nude pantyhose can make Lyn's feet more attractive and ticklish.
If Ayla teases Lyn's pantyhose feet with her talented tongu and teeth, it would be even more exciting.
Ayla seems to have no tickling asia model's panyhose feet by sucking and nibbling. I look forward to Alya have a lot of appearances and tickle more and more beautiful models, I hope Alya and Lyn have a combination again.

Hi David

Ayla clearly enjoys driving Angelina and Rachelle crazy, will they have a combination afterwards again?

Angelina is really a pity, it is a queen of beautiful pantyhose feet , Her pantyhose feet is very attractive,There have been many female tickler tickles Angelina's pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling .Such as Ayla, Faye, Tammie Lee, Scarlot, Katie.Angelina is the only one ticklish model who be tickled by two sucking ticklers of Faye and Ayla.Faye and Ayla very love tickling Angelina‘s pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling.Angelina's pantyhose feet seems to be really delicious and tempting. She is counted as the super charming and ticklish model.
Angelina tickles Natasha and Katie Thornton's bare feet by sucking and licking in recent years, From charming queen of beautiful pantyhose feet changes to be sucking female tickler.Angelina's' role of super charming and ticklish model have some collapse.Angelina's' role of super charming and ticklish model is not easy to form and is now completely subverted.

Last edited:
Ayla is stunning and I love what she's wearing in that clip, the lotioned pit tickling looks awesome too. Would love to see more clips where you hold the girl so that her tormentor can tickle her as it looks so hot!

Hi Dave.

Will there be any private tickle sessions in the near future ?

I have stopped doing them for the time being

Hi Turtleboy
Any chance you could get Gabrielle Taylor ?, I saw that you have a video with Natalie B who is her friend, and through it could be, dream does not cost anything, greetings

I don't know her at all sorry

Is Lauren Louise likely to do any videos again anytime soon? Really enjoy her videos of her as the tickler. She is really good at it! But haven’t seen one of her in quite a while...

Also loved the videos of the girls tickling each other in the car scene you did a few of a short while back. Seemed to make this more intense for the victim (saw clips of Lauren, Rachelle, Katie and Jade). Any chance these video ideas could get resurrected at some point?

Also any more videos lined up of the girls tickling a man again in mind? Thought they were excellent also! :)

Lauren isn't booked in at the minute. More F/M shoots may be a possibility again, depending on customs and finding another male model...I don't have a guy at the minute and it is only really worth me finding someone and getting them in if I have something definite lined up for them. It may happen though :)

Hi David

Ayla clearly enjoys driving Angelina and Rachelle crazy, will they have a combination afterwards again?

It's not planned at the minute but I may have Ayla in with another model soon

Hi turtleboy, will any of the solo eve clips be released to c4s or members soon? Thanks :)

I don't know when the solo clip from last time will be released. I have other clips from her shoot this week that may be released first.

Hi David
Super great work,Already purchased as a collectible,The short interview while Ayla asks Lyn some questions about herself and her ticklishness,that‘s great and nature, making the whole video more full.
Unfortunately, if Alya tickle Lyn's pantyhose feet by sucking and nibble would be even better. Ayla's is a master tickler, she's talented tongue and teeth that’s her powerful weapon, and nude pantyhose can make Lyn's feet more attractive and ticklish.
If Ayla teases Lyn's pantyhose feet with her talented tongu and teeth, it would be even more exciting.
Ayla seems to have no tickling asia model's panyhose feet by sucking and nibbling. I look forward to Alya have a lot of appearances and tickle more and more beautiful models, I hope Alya and Lyn have a combination again.

That clip was a custom, so it plays out the way the customer requested I'm afraid..

Natasha from her last shoot - one of the best reading challenges I've done so far as her laughter is amazing :) More from this one soon

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back