• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Can you make some F/M? that would be great!
Or at least more F/F.... cause M/F is just boring and lame IMO

It's not planned at the minute but I may have Ayla in with another model soon

Hi David:
Awesome, Ayla is really a great master's tickler. I haven't seen Ayla tickles beautful model's nude pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling for a long time.
Excuse me,Which model is so honored that will be tickled by Ayla.

Can you make some F/M? that would be great!
Or at least more F/F.... cause M/F is just boring and lame IMO

....well I do both but if you'd like to order a custom of something specific, feel free to get in touch :thumbsup:

Hi David:
Angelina is really a pity, it is a queen of beautiful pantyhose feet , Her pantyhose feet is very attractive,There have been many female tickler tickles Angelina's pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling .Such as Ayla, Faye, Tammie Lee, Scarlot, Katie.Angelina is the only one ticklish model who be tickled by two sucking ticklers of Faye and Ayla.Faye and Ayla very love tickling Angelina‘s pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling.Angelina's pantyhose feet seems to be really delicious and tempting. She is counted as the super charming and ticklish model.
Angelina tickles Natasha and Katie Thornton's bare feet by sucking and licking in recent years, From charming queen of beautiful pantyhose feet changes to be sucking female tickler.Angelina's' role of super charming and ticklish model have some collapse.Angelina's' role of super charming and ticklish model is not easy to form and is now completely subverted.
I wonder if Angelina will return to the role of the original super charming and ticklish model?

Hi David:
Angelina is really a pity, it is a queen of beautiful pantyhose feet , Her pantyhose feet is very attractive,There have been many female tickler tickles Angelina's pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling .Such as Ayla, Faye, Tammie Lee, Scarlot, Katie.Angelina is the only one ticklish model who be tickled by two sucking ticklers of Faye and Ayla.Faye and Ayla very love tickling Angelina‘s pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling.Angelina's pantyhose feet seems to be really delicious and tempting. She is counted as the super charming and ticklish model.
Angelina tickles Natasha and Katie Thornton's bare feet by sucking and licking in recent years, From charming queen of beautiful pantyhose feet changes to be sucking female tickler.Angelina's' role of super charming and ticklish model have some collapse.Angelina's' role of super charming and ticklish model is not easy to form and is now completely subverted.
I wonder if Angelina will return to the role of the original super charming and ticklish model?

I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking me here...Angelina still does get tickled in clips. She was the tickler in her last clip, which was a custom.

Thank you for doing the split screen. I don't see this as often as I'd like.

You're welcome - I've shot a lot of these recently! Here's a little preview of this one with Natasha. It is a great scene ;)

Attachments

• Natasha Apr 19 Read Mini Sample.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 110
  • Image108.jpg
    Image108.jpg
    109.5 KB · Views: 93
  • Image95.jpg
    Image95.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 96
  • Image92.jpg
    Image92.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 109
  • Image83.jpg
    Image83.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 59
I'm sorry, but I'm not entirely sure what you're asking me here...Angelina still does get tickled in clips. She was the tickler in her last clip, which was a custom.

You're welcome - I've shot a lot of these recently! Here's a little preview of this one with Natasha. It is a great scene ;)

Hi David:
I mean hope Angelina is more likely to be as a charming and ticklish model that being tickled by sucking tickler . Appear as little as possible as a tickler.
Angelina's pantyhose feet seems to be really delicious and tempting. More suitable as super charming and ticklish model(Except for custom requirements).

You said that you may have Ayla in with another model soon?
Ayla is really a great master's tickler. I haven't seen Ayla tickles beautful model's nude pantyhose feet by sucking and nibbling for a long time.
Excuse me,Which model is so honored that will be tickled by Ayla.

Last edited:
It's been a busy period with a lot of new stuff coming up....here's some samples from Storm's latest shoot :)

and another reading challenge!

Natasha looks amazing in those pics! Great seeing Sophia Lee again too. Bet she loved having her armpits so exposed!!! :devilish:

Some samples of the gorgeous Rebecca and her insanely long legs! This one was a custom:

...and some with Stacey:

Rebecca is very pretty, and I like this position with the ankles crossed. Shows off her lovely arches and keeps her from being naughty and covering one foot up with the other while you're trying to tickle it.

Hi turtleboy, would it be possible to get either Michelle hush or Mia back in for customs?

Sorry, no

1. Not all the clips I preview will get released. Some will eventually go onto the members site, but some won't as I don't have time to edit every scene and sometimes I'll work on a clip before deciding that it isn't interesting enough to release. I just try to pick the scenes that I think are the best or will be the most popular.

2. Those two bonus clips have been retired now I'm afraid. All of the bonus clips are temporary offers - they will all be removed eventually, but I will always make it clear in the description and title when they are no longer available. I don't have the space to host hundreds of additional bonus clips so I aim to keep the number of clips available at any one time to around twenty or so. That means removing older clips to make way for new ones!

Thank you for your detail comment.
I do understand your marketing design for the bonus clips, that's a nice try for selling and anti-piracy.
And I i realized i'm not that insist on those two Clips , it's no need to spend time to try to dig them out from the hard disks(if you find them, you can message me, i still liked to pay for them privately) .

That i have to say i was excited about the perfection of the two clips, the position you made the actors showed were really hot and very sexual.
There are all kinds of nude tickling clips on c4s, but there were only several clips have the POV, with a fully naked girl spread her thigh while dangling and struggling in the air, the camera had fullview of her body with little cover——no underwear, no stocks, no nylon, just the original shiny blondy. Some clips had the actor tickled on the bed fully naked, even they tickled with both foot, the camera can only capture one at a time ,but with legs folding on that door frame or the squat frame with a nice light set, which made your clips the most gorgeous and professional. You had used that door frame before ,most for upper body ,or were not fully naked with folding legs, they are gorgeous,but this one is like rocket from SpaceX . With the beautiful foot tickled in front of the camera ,we can saw her body and her face clearly.
Spread Foot+ Uncovered body+ Clear face that maybe something new in all these tickling clips ,and it's also sexual from the instinct for me. It was hard for many tickle studios to get this level of "fullview" frontage shooting for so many years, in my opinion, with the black stock cover the most of the the picture was all in the same old style ,that could be something different, something more explosive.

So ,i just hope you could try this kind of position a little more for the the furture shooting ,and i'm sure i'll purchase for that sexy bonus clip .

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back