• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

But is all of the C4S content also available on the member site?

No. The C4S store and members site have completely different videos. But at least with the members site you can get all those videos for $25.

Thank you! I am considering a membership!
Its not just streaming is it

But is all of the C4S content also available on the member site?

Wait so which has the better tickling content?

They're both pretty good. Same models just different videos.

Yep, basically I've always tried to keep them completely seperate - partly because of piracy and partly because I wanted to do something different with the site. There are more clips in the store overall because because it's been running longer but I do try to periodically add older clips that were never released - I have tons of unreleased content going back years!

I only release clips in the store that I feel will sell a certain amount (which often means that only the clips featuring new models, combinations or new positions get released and lots of great scenes are filmed and then left) This means lots of clips that I don't have time to work on but which are still great - they can turn up on the members site any time. Basically, I won't release a clip on C4S that was shot say 2 or 3 years ago (even if it's great) because the focus is on models and clips I've just shot.

I also try to do things a bit differently with the members site. Every month we shoot new scenes specifically for the site. They tend to be shorter and more focused, so for example, there are more feet-only or upperbody-only clips than in the store. There's bonus content too as featherendeavour mentioned - additional stuff like interviews, BTS, but also some photosets and general tease clips. Right now, I'm focused on bonus clips of the scenes that didn't work out...particularly models that weren't ticklish (of which there have been many!)

New scenes with Rachelle and Ayla together again! Here's a cute little naked challenge with Rachelle:

And another custom - again Rachelle getting it but this time a story themed clip focused excusively on her little feet! Tickling, lickling, and worship is literally the worst thing for her..she just hated this!!

Hi turtleboy ,Has been looking forward to coming out, too expect, if Ayla sucks Rachelle's nude or tan nylon feet that's more better, Ayla's tickling and sucking is really professional,Ayla‘s expression is also in place,not loss is the best tickler.I'm going to custom it, too.

New scenes look great mate, any chance of getting back in contact with Kate Banks AKA Izzy mate to see if she'd be interested in coming back?

Wow, the Lotti clip looks amazing. Naked and tied like that, it's almost too much!! Her body is incredible and that position is awesome. Love seeing Rachelle tickled, that foot scene must've absoultely killed her!! :D

Rachelle nude looks amazing! She deserves all the tickling she gets 😈 Are there any new clips of her to be released anytime soon David?

Also have you got any more videos of Zoe/Helen Maria going onto the members? Will she be back anytime soon? Cheers David

New scenes look great mate, any chance of getting back in contact with Kate Banks AKA Izzy mate to see if she'd be interested in coming back?

No, she is fully retired now and has another job. I don't have any plans to try and persuade her to shoot I'm afraid.

Also Mate any chance of Carla and her friend Elly coming back?

Carla won't be back - I'm not sure who Elly is?

Also have you got any more videos of Zoe/Helen Maria going onto the members? Will she be back anytime soon? Cheers David

She stopped shooting years ago..I may still have a clip or two of her left though - will have to check :)

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back