• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hope you try Maxi again as she looks great and those pits do seem to have her squirming! Can't wait to see Bex go to town on Izzy, love seeing her tickled :D

She's back next month, and we'll give her another try as I think there are reasons why she wasn't feeling it so much last week ;) Her first (upperbody) clip is coming to the members site this week - it's a short one of about 5 mins but she really screams and jumps!

Long time fan, I have to say I am excited to see Izzy back, hope this clip gets released soon, would love to see another clip with her in the stocks with those coloured nylons, keep up the good work

Thanks :) It should be out in the next week or two..another of Bex's clips is coming up next.

Just to let people know, I'm doing another free clip deal for this week and running until the end of the month. It's the same deal as last time - buy any 4 clips (of any price/length) and get another 2 free! It's been a while since the last one so take advantage of it while it lasts :)

In other news, here's some samples of Harmony's shoot last week - looking very hot as a redhead I think :bubbleheart:

Harmony did the 'hold the bar challenge' and luckily she failed it totally! ;) She did not like the forfeit though, which was a continuous hogtie tickle (she was actually pretty distressed!)

Some more from the last couple of weeks!

Frankie returned on her own this time - she's away for a while now so she won't be back until some time next year but at least we got some clips before then :)

Has this clip been released yet? Can't seem to find it on your site or C4S.

I set Hannah the timed challenge of tickling Kiki and trying to make her scream. It's certainly do-able as I made Kiki scream several times earlier in the shoot, but I knew Hannah wouldn't manage it as she's not that brutal! (although she did make Kiki crack up several times - especially with the toe-sucking!)

Hannah's punishment was 10 minutes of continuous tickling from Kiki - some of the meanest F/F tickling we've done...I nearly stopped the scene at one point!

Attached a couple of little low-res samples from the shoot...it really was a mad one!! :)

Attachments

• Hannah Kiki1.wmv
    4.4 MB · Views: 219
  • Hannah Kiki2.wmv
    6 MB · Views: 198
Would bex do a pure foot fetish shoot ?

I would love to see photos of her feet.

Would bex do a pure foot fetish shoot ?

I would love to see photos of her feet.

I wouldn't do a pure foot fetish shoot with her myself, but would maybe include some more foot pics etc on a future shoot..

Two awesome new models today - both extremely ticklish! Firstly, stunning blonde Laura...she was a little wary to start with as she hadn't really understood what the shoot involved (mainly the bondage) and so it nearly didn't go ahead. Good job it did though as she was great...one of those models that gets more and more ticklish until the ending was insane (see the attached mini-preview!!) ;)

Attachments

• Laurasample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 217
Don't suppose that you're extending the buy 4 get 2 free promo for a bit? I missed the boat that last time.

Don't suppose that you're extending the buy 4 get 2 free promo for a bit? I missed the boat that last time.

I'll extend it just for today, as I'd forgotten to take it out of my signature! Just send me an email :)

Do please, that would be great.

Can you ask her about foot fetish please ?

Why would you not do a pure feet shoot yourself ?

Two awesome new models today - both extremely ticklish! Firstly, stunning blonde Laura...she was a little wary to start with as she hadn't really understood what the shoot involved (mainly the bondage) and so it nearly didn't go ahead. Good job it did though as she was great...one of those models that gets more and more ticklish until the ending was insane (see the attached mini-preview!!) ;)

HOLY SHIT! She's wonderful, and stunning, beautiful, REAL laugh!

I hope she enjoyed it enough to return again!

Hope you can do more interviews also!

Kiki and Hannah looks amazing! Love seeing Kiki tied, her body is awesome but the revenge looks intense. I notice the continuous tickling is getting longer too!! Did she really get no break either? ;)
Laura is stunning. Can't wait for that, her laugh is so sexy especially around her ribs and tummy, can't wait to see how those gorgeous pits respond!

I did a variation of the counting challenge on a 3-girl shoot with Rachelle, Tillie and Jade last week - they had to count down each number (one person at a time) without stopping while being tickled! They also took turns to tag-team tickle each other although they were all really, really hyper-sensitive that day so the final FF/F parts were short as none of them could handle it at all...it was a very crazy shoot!

...and here's Jade beating the reading challenge, although it nearly killed her! ;)

Will this particular clip where all three are tickled together be released?

HOLY SHIT! She's wonderful, and stunning, beautiful, REAL laugh!

I hope she enjoyed it enough to return again!

Hope you can do more interviews also!

We're just sorting out her second shoot ;) She actually did enjoy it although she was apprehensive at first...I'm glad, because her first clip was pretty much my fastest selling clip ever!

Kiki and Hannah looks amazing! Love seeing Kiki tied, her body is awesome but the revenge looks intense. I notice the continuous tickling is getting longer too!! Did she really get no break either? ;)
Laura is stunning. Can't wait for that, her laugh is so sexy especially around her ribs and tummy, can't wait to see how those gorgeous pits respond!

No, Hannah didn't get a break on the revenge scene (neither girl did)...you can hear how tired she is by the end, but Hannah's a tough cookie so I knew she could cope even though Kiki's a hard tickler!

Laura's amazing...her ribs/tummy and feet are her worst spots but her armpits get a lot of tickling in the second scene (the armpits weren't as effective in the first scene), which is coming next. Her first clip was great and the second clip is like the first one times ten, it was an amazing scene...she was ticklish in ways she didn't know she was ticklish! :D

Will this particular clip where all three are tickled together be released?

Yes I think it will at some point..but I don't know when right now!

Meanwhile, here's some of the fabulous Katie from her third shoot a couple of weeks ago - including some challenges :)

...lots of new models this month. Here's long-legged giantess Alexa - at 6ft 3', she's the tallest model I've ever worked with! Her feet are a UK 8 (I think a US 9 or 10) and she hates having them tickled!

Wow! Alexa is amazing! Love her look.

Thanks dude ;)

It's been a busy month (well a busy year really!) and I haven't had much chance to update, but have been shooting plenty of exciting new scenes - including yet more exciting newcomers!

Here's some of Ruby's recent shoot, where we did two challenges...and yes, her upperbody did get baby-lotioned in the first forfeit :)

The second challenge is a new idea I'm calling the 'build up' challenge. The model is tickled for a fixed amount of time, using one finger to start with. Each time they laugh out loud, the tickling goes up a level (of intensity) until it is full on for the remaining time..Ruby didn't do very well ;) I've done several scenes with this one over the last couple of weeks including some great F/F versions!

First previews of cute new model Keira. She warned me that she would need to be tightly restrained if being tickled as it drives her crazy - she really wasn't kidding! I've attached a mini sample clip below too...

Attachments

• Keira mini samp.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 160
Keira looks amazing and the sample clip is really good. I love her laughter! Can't want for this to come out.

The second challenge is a new idea I'm calling the 'build up' challenge. The model is tickled for a fixed amount of time, using one finger to start with. Each time they laugh out loud, the tickling goes up a level (of intensity) until it is full on for the remaining time..Ruby didn't do very well ;) I've done several scenes with this one over the last couple of weeks including some great F/F versions!

This sounds like an amazing new challenge, can't wait to see the videos. Can you let us know which models were in the f/f shoots?

What's New

4/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a momenrt to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back