• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Both girls did the reading challenge too with some pretty mean continous tickling forfeits (the hogtie is one of Izzy's worst positions to be tickled in). They were both extremely good at reading whilst laughing though...Izzy managed 3 or 4 minutes on her first go and Sophia was very nearly won the challenge by reading at high-speed. She was more determined than any model so far - I really had to pull out all the stops on this one! ;)

Brilliant pics, both girls look incredible. How fantastic is Sophia tho??? She looks amazing on the table. She may be one of your longest serving 'lees but she's definitely one of the best. Absolutely stunning :)

Brilliant pics, both girls look incredible. How fantastic is Sophia tho??? She looks amazing on the table. She may be one of your longest serving 'lees but she's definitely one of the best. Absolutely stunning :)

Thanks TR. Yes she is - she gets better with every shoot! :)

Here's some samples of very sexy redhead Amber making her debut earlier. She was a lot more ticklish than she was expecting, especially on her body - the hips and ribs were an absolute killer on the bondage table! ;)

A great shoot with sexy adult star Maisie today. She was so excited about shooting but so ticklish she nearly pee'd herself about three times! She has a great body, amazing feet and is crazily ticklish everywhere, but the armpit tickling was more than she could handle at times (hence the emergency bathroom breaks!)

Yep, yet another babe to enjoy with pits so ticklish she nearly pee'd. Can't imagine I'll enjoy that! Hope she comes back and you're less merciful, now that would be a clip!!! ;)

Any plans for a challenge or interview with Bambi? Really wanna see her hold up to some kinda tickle challenge and for her to shed some light on her tickle experience.

Yep, yet another babe to enjoy with pits so ticklish she nearly pee'd. Can't imagine I'll enjoy that! Hope she comes back and you're less merciful, now that would be a clip!!! ;)

Well, I certainly didn't hold back on the armpit tickling but I'm not going to make models pee I'm afraid - apart from anything else it's no longer legal in UK videos! Maisie's great - she'll hopefully be back in a couple of weeks :)

Looks Good Mate

Any plans for a challenge or interview with Bambi? Really wanna see her hold up to some kinda tickle challenge and for her to shed some light on her tickle experience.

Yes I hope to do one with her next time ;)

Meanwhile, here's some shots from my shoot with Beth and Katie last week. This was Beth's first time as a tickler but she didn't hold back and clearly enjoyed herself! Katie's tickling drove her nuts though (remember her scene with Jasmine!) - the nipple tickling and toe-sucking made her go crazy!

Good news about Maisie, she looks amazing! Bad news about the nanny state! ;) Beth and Katie look great. Love how her arms are secured around that chair, exposes her pits beautifully and looks like Katie really had her squealing :D

Good news about Maisie, she looks amazing! Bad news about the nanny state! ;) Beth and Katie look great. Love how her arms are secured around that chair, exposes her pits beautifully and looks like Katie really had her squealing :D

Yes, Katie's great if a little crazy as you may already know if you saw her tickling Jasmine! She did a good job in getting Beth back :)

Here's some samples from a first shoot with the very sexy Harmony Reigns earlier in the week...she was also very ticklish as you can probably tell! ;)

Damn, Harmony Reigns looks heavenly. When will her clip be out?

Speaking of heavenly, some samples from yesterday with the stunning Hannah Shaw...she's half-Filipino and bears a definite resemblance to Myleene Klass which is not a bad thing. She's also insanely ticklish...way more than she'd realised! Believe me, you will love this girl :)

Oh she looks fantastic! Good lookalike too! Great body, can't help but notice all the new models now have beautiful,neat pussies too!! Has this become a prerequisite? ;)

Oh she looks fantastic! Good lookalike too! Great body, can't help but notice all the new models now have beautiful,neat pussies too!! Has this become a prerequisite? ;)

I think it's just a happy coincidence - it clearly comes with being hot and super-ticklish! ;)

The first of this week's shoots with Rachelle..we shot a couple of scenes but this one was extreme. She was definitely more ticklish than I've seen her in the past - she was actually shaking in the car afterwards! We did a cool challenge clip too, which was a bit more fun but this insane scene is coming up!

Wow! She is simply perfect and those armpits are flawless :) Her expressions are great too. Love the new bondage, already excited at the prospect of some of your girls in that!

Wow! She is simply perfect and those armpits are flawless :) Her expressions are great too. Love the new bondage, already excited at the prospect of some of your girls in that!

Thanks, although it isn't new bondage - been used many times before ;)

Some more from Rachelle's shoot last week...this was a new challenge I tried out for the first time. Rachelle had to recite multiplication tables (up to 10), with 30 seconds of tickling each time she made a mistake or hesitated. It turns out she's actually very good at maths but the fear of the tickling really threw her off - and of course there was a forfeit at the end!

More from last week: a return for Lizzy (as a blonde) with a first shoot for Georgie...Georgie knew that her feet were ticklish but learned that her armpits are very bad! :)

Apologies!! Like it anyway!! ;)

Ooh, Georgie's pits sound promising!! Gorgeous nipples too, happy days. Again!! :)

Ah cool is there a revenge scene with Georgie?

No I'm afraid not...I had to shoot a couple of customs with Lizzie so there was only time for one scene with them both

Is there any chance of getting Monica to do a bikini tickle like the one that Izzy did?

I'm not sure whether I'll be shooting with Monica again or not atm as she's planning on retiring very soon. She already retired from modelling a while back but has carried on shooting for me at least..she is planning to stop everything though - not sure if we'll manage to get another shoot in before that happens!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back