• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

She looks great. Love her nipples! Looks like those pits are ticklish too :D

I absolutely love Natasha and really hope to see much more of her!! She is naturally beautiful with perfect soles, but I especially love how she is a girl next door. I can definitely picture her with a normal corporate job.

Also, if you happen to have any challenge clips in the pipework that would be awesome! The solo ones are okay but I prefer the ones where two or more girls battle on a challenge with the loser(s) getting tickled! :) Keep up the great work!

Wow, that Natasha is a winner. Beautiful face, and you gotta love her soles. I don't know how you do it but I'm happy you do.

Thanks guys. Yes Natasha is amazing - she has the best accent too :) She enjoyed the shoot and is back for a second time this Friday - get your requests in now if you'd like a custom with her!

Hey turtleboy.. what girls have you got coming in for customs? Anybody in for a naked tickle session soon?

This week: Hannah, Chantelle, Sophia Smith and Natasha. I also have Honour May and Liz Rainbow due later in the month, possibly Rosa too!

On another note, last weekend we did the first private tickle sessions for several years with Jade as the ticklee - thanks to the guys who attended :)

Happily, it all went to plan and everyone enjoyed themselves - although Jade was almost dead by the end of the day! I'm now looking at doing more in future, starting with a second round of sessions with Jade on the 22nd of this month. If you're interested in a possible session or would like to be on the mailing list for any future sessions just get in touch.

Likewise, if you would like to be added to my customs mailing list, drop me a message and let me know :)

Cheers mate.. I’ll email you about a possible custom with Sophia if that’s okay? Does she do nude? :)

On another note, last weekend we did the first private tickle sessions for several years with Jade as the ticklee - thanks to the guys who attended :)

Happily, it all went to plan and everyone enjoyed themselves - although Jade was almost dead by the end of the day! I'm now looking at doing more in future, starting with a second round of sessions with Jade on the 22nd of this month. If you're interested in a possible session or would like to be on the mailing list for any future sessions just get in touch.

Likewise, if you would like to be added to my customs mailing list, drop me a message and let me know :)

Jade is amazing. Will there be any pics from that day? I bet she was the most beautiful, sweaty mess afterwards!! Do you have any plans to shoot with Tillie again soon btw? Think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms;)

Cheers mate.. I’ll email you about a possible custom with Sophia if that’s okay? Does she do nude? :)

Yes :)

Jade is amazing. Will there be any pics from that day? I bet she was the most beautiful, sweaty mess afterwards!! Do you have any plans to shoot with Tillie again soon btw? Think I'm getting withdrawal symptoms;)

I'm afraid not - they are totally private sessions so any filming we do is only for private customs. I had meant to shoot some interviews with Jade although in the end I just had to let her rest in between the sessions - these were literally the only pics I took of her that day!

Hey turtleboy, will Georgie (red head) be coming back anytime soon? I’d pay anything for a custom with her! Are any clips of her being released to the members?

The return of insanely ticklish Chantelle, getting a brutal tickling from Faye this time!

...and as with Ayla and Angelina, here's the slightly hotter bit we shot for the bonus clip - Faye definitely found a new worst tickle spot! ;)

Chantelle it hot BUT... I’d love to see you getting Faye tied down and ticked turtleboy, she always seems to be putting other models through torture and getting away with it herself lol!

We did this special little scene as a bonus clip...look out for it with one of the other releases as it won't be sold seperately - it's a hot one! :lover:

turtleboy's works are still so classic.
It's a pity that Angelina's pantyhose feet is almost the favorite of sucking ticklers such as Ayla and Faye.
Angelina’s pantyhose feet that has the most being tickled in sucking by female tickler.
It is a pity that Ayla missed the stunner this time.
Angelina's pantyhose feet also lacks enjoyment.

Faye tickles Chantelle 's pantyhose feet by sucking that so hot, but Chantelle's feet in black pantyhose; not in tan pantyhose and nude pantyhose that‘s a pity, Model's feet in tan pantyhose or nude pantyhose seems to be more feminine.
Sucking ticklers such as Ayla and Faye seems to prefer nude pantyhose, Faye tickles model's sheer pantyhose feet by sucking that time longer and more focused.

Angelina is still one of the best ticklees I've seen. So hot, so explosively ticklish, and she keeps coming back for more with Ayla or Faye.

This advice is for reference only, I am looking forward to turtleboy to make more similar good works.

Last edited:
Wow! Chantelle looks amazing. Looks like Faye found some very ticklish spots too!! Intimate tickling is so hot, love that you are doing this. Gotta agree with aj, Faye has dished out so much torture, I bet there are so many girls that would love revenge!! ;)

turtleboy's works are still so classic.
It's a pity that Angelina's pantyhose feet is almost the favorite of sucking ticklers such as Ayla and Faye.
Angelina’s pantyhose feet that has the most being tickled in sucking by female tickler.
It is a pity that Ayla missed the stunner this time.
Angelina's pantyhose feet also lacks enjoyment.

Faye tickles Chantelle 's pantyhose feet by sucking that so hot, but Chantelle's feet in black pantyhose; not in tan pantyhose and nude pantyhose that‘s a pity, Model's feet in tan pantyhose or nude pantyhose seems to be more feminine.
Sucking ticklers such as Ayla and Faye seems to prefer nude pantyhose, Faye tickles model's sheer pantyhose feet by sucking that time longer and more focused.

Angelina is still one of the best ticklees I've seen. So hot, so explosively ticklish, and she keeps coming back for more with Ayla or Faye.

This advice is for reference only, I am looking forward to turtleboy to make more similar good works.

Well I guess we all like different things - hopefully you'll like Faye and Chantelle's clips anyway :)

Any new Indian models filming soon?

Possibly..no models but a friend of a model perhaps

Chantelle it hot BUT... I’d love to see you getting Faye tied down and ticked turtleboy, she always seems to be putting other models through torture and getting away with it herself lol!

Wow! Chantelle looks amazing. Looks like Faye found some very ticklish spots too!! Intimate tickling is so hot, love that you are doing this. Gotta agree with aj, Faye has dished out so much torture, I bet there are so many girls that would love revenge!! ;)

...maybe some day

Some awesome new models at the minute - this is Sammii, looking insanely hot on her first shoot!

Well I guess we all like different things - hopefully you'll like Faye and Chantelle's clips anyway :)

Hi turtleboy, Your works is great, I so like it, especially like female sucking tickler tickles beautiful model‘s pantyhose feet by suckling and licking.
Take the liberty,Do you like ayla or faye to tickles angelina's pantyhose feet by suckling and licking? Or you don't like female sucking tickler tickles model‘s pantyhose feet by suckling and licking?

You like model's feet being tickled in black pantyhose better than in sheer pantyhose?
I like model's feet being tickled in sheer pantyhose better than in black pantyhose.

Most of the models in your work are wearing sheer or tan pantyhose,not black pantyhose.

I think we have the common favorite things.

Any reason why you don't use the double stocks with their hands tied behind their back anymore? I was a huge fan of those :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back