• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi Turtleboy, I’m looking to buy a couple of clips, I just wondered in your opinion, quite simply who is the most ticklish model you have worked with and who tickled them the best? Thought it would be easiest to hear from the man himself!

Thanks for all the great content by the way!

Hi Turtleboy, I’m looking to buy a couple of clips, I just wondered in your opinion, quite simply who is the most ticklish model you have worked with and who tickled them the best? Thought it would be easiest to hear from the man himself!

Thanks for all the great content by the way!

Thanks. It's not easy to pick one but blonde Samantha who only did one scene and redhead Kat who came with Izzy were pretty bad - we had to stop filming in both cases. They're just models that couldn't handle being tickled though and had a more distressed reaction. If I had to pick one girl for most ticklish overall, I'd probably say Ayla to be honest - I found that even blowing air on her tickles lol. I'd follow that closely by Jade...they are both ticklish everywhere and they never get de-sensitised no matter how long they are tickled for. Their worst (or best!) scenes would be with me but I couldn't say which one!

There are a lot of others who would be close contenders, so it's hard to choose!

Well I guess we all like different things - hopefully you'll like Faye and Chantelle's clips anyway :)

Hi turtleboy, Your works is great, I so like it, especially like female sucking tickler tickles beautiful model‘s pantyhose feet by suckling and licking.
Take the liberty,Do you like ayla or faye to tickles angelina's pantyhose feet by suckling and licking? Or you don't like female sucking tickler tickles model‘s pantyhose feet by suckling and licking?

You like model's feet being tickled in black pantyhose better than in sheer pantyhose?
I like model's feet being tickled in sheer pantyhose better than in black pantyhose.

Most of the models in your work are wearing sheer or tan pantyhose,not black pantyhose.

I think we have the common favorite things.

I generally just go with whatever looks good at that time - it depends on what outfits they're wearing and what position they're in for lighting etc. Also, I try to vary between nylons so as not to use the same thing all the time!

Any reason why you don't use the double stocks with their hands tied behind their back anymore? I was a huge fan of those :)

I do but not as often - they don't always work as well as simpler positions so I use them when I'm confident they'll produce a good result...usually not on a first shoot. I have lots of unused scenes where they didn't really work out!

Natasha's second shoot - she continues to be a favourite...one of those models who get more ticklish with every scene! These scenes were wild, she was completely hysterical! I lost five minutes of the foot tickle scene due to a camera fault, and it was honestly some of the best tickling I've ever filmed...even without that though the scene is amazing :)

Love this new model! Hope you have more shoots planned soon! Would love to see her face the lotion on nylon soles tickle tortures, or ayla's lick tickles!

Whats your criteria for models to get tickled on the nipples, which is insanely hot to me? Thanks for all the great work!

So much to enjoy, again! That Samantha clip was insane, she was smoking hot too. Such a pity she couldn't handle it! Natasha looks stunning in that position, what a body! Can't wait to see her reactions again. Gotta agree with jml, nipple tickling us very sexy. Ayla surely wins that for wild!!!

Love this new model! Hope you have more shoots planned soon! Would love to see her face the lotion on nylon soles tickle tortures, or ayla's lick tickles!

Yes Natasha should be back soon - some of her new clips will be coming up too :)

Whats your criteria for models to get tickled on the nipples, which is insanely hot to me? Thanks for all the great work!

Well, they have to be ok with it to start with...

So much to enjoy, again! That Samantha clip was insane, she was smoking hot too. Such a pity she couldn't handle it! Natasha looks stunning in that position, what a body! Can't wait to see her reactions again. Gotta agree with jml, nipple tickling us very sexy. Ayla surely wins that for wild!!!

I have one Ayla nipple tickling full-length scene that she did for a one-off bonus clip - it was very hard for her! I'll post some previews soon

..and with Chantelle on the receiving end once again - Sophia's a great tickler, I don't think I've ever seen anyone as sweaty as Chantelle by the end of this one!

That Ayla clip sounds incredible. Didn't think she could take a full nipple tickle scene, I bet she was wild!! Sophia is just amazing, looks like her pits got great reactions too! Great pairing with Chantelle too, she looks awesome. Think she is one of your sweatiest girls aswell, her underarms look oiled but they aren't! Brilliant :D

Sophia Smith is amazing! And again, hope to see the Anna Fose is back set soon!

That Ayla clip sounds incredible. Didn't think she could take a full nipple tickle scene, I bet she was wild!! Sophia is just amazing, looks like her pits got great reactions too! Great pairing with Chantelle too, she looks awesome. Think she is one of your sweatiest girls aswell, her underarms look oiled but they aren't! Brilliant :D

Here's the nipple tickle clip in question...it nearly finished poor Ayla off! Look out for it as a bonus clip soon!

First samples of new-girl Ella! She's the definition of a girl-next-door...very cute and she's seriously ticklish too!

She used to be a legslavish model for people that are fans of that site :)

What an update! So many perfect nipples!!! Please do more nipple tickling, it's so hot. How long was Ayla tickled for? Her nipples are just incredible. Ella looks amazing and judging by how much she's squirming her upper body looks very sensitive. Her boobs are gorgeous. Can't wait to see her stretched out. Sophia is perfect, love seeing her tickled :)

Another gorgeous European model - Czech beauty Andrea is really beautiful and she really hates being tickled!

More....in case anyone wondered about it, the scarring on her torso is something she's had since she was a baby - it's not from a recent injury or anything!

Oh what a beauty.. would of never noticed any scar... I need to move to the czech republic! when will the first clip be out?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back