• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I noticed that Lilly Roma did a shoot with FTKL last year. Is there any chance you could get her to do a shoot with you? Would love to see that.

No, that's not likely to happen I'm afraid

..and getting thoroughly tickled by Katie Thornton - I don't think it is possible to get a more opposite-looking pair of models than these two but they looked great together!

Hey Turtleboy. I have a question. Can we please have more hairbrush foot tickling? Like can we atleast have like atleast 1 minute and 30 seconds per video? I don't mind if the regular foot tickling gets reduced in time a bit but I would love to see more hairbrush action. Like a lot of the times hairbrushing on don't really get shown till like the last 45 seconds which is kind of disappointing to me. Also if possible doing more f/f hairbrush foot tickling would be amazing. Just like back when Emma Green told Billie in a end of a video "I am gonna torture you" I was so excited but then I didn't see any hair brushing involved. I know you are not too big of a fan of getting more hair brushing in the videos but can I set up a poll and ask the community? If more than 50% say yes can we make a change that I stated above? Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of your work. Keep the great content up! Thank you for your time and understanding.

Hey Turtleboy. I have a question. Can we please have more hairbrush foot tickling? Like can we atleast have like atleast 1 minute and 30 seconds per video? I don't mind if the regular foot tickling gets reduced in time a bit but I would love to see more hairbrush action. Like a lot of the times hairbrushing on don't really get shown till like the last 45 seconds which is kind of disappointing to me. Also if possible doing more f/f hairbrush foot tickling would be amazing. Just like back when Emma Green told Billie in a end of a video "I am gonna torture you" I was so excited but then I didn't see any hair brushing involved. I know you are not too big of a fan of getting more hair brushing in the videos but can I set up a poll and ask the community? If more than 50% say yes can we make a change that I stated above? Don't get me wrong I am a big fan of your work. Keep the great content up! Thank you for your time and understanding.

I tend to use it when it works - excessive use tends to not to be as effective...I base all my clips around what actually works in each scene with each model rather than a specified length of time for each thing. Lola in the above pics didn't respond to the brush at all, for example. There is a general preference amongst (my) customers of F/F videos to have less hairbrush use, and focus more on nails so that's why I don't use it as much in those clips nowadays but different people like different things, and I do still have the models use it a little.

The best thing is to order a custom of exactly what you want...that way you can specify as much brush use as you want! :)

I tend to use it when it works - excessive use tends to not to be as effective...I base all my clips around what actually works in each scene with each model rather than a specified length of time for each thing. Lola in the above pics didn't respond to the brush at all, for example. There is a general preference amongst (my) customers of F/F videos to have less hairbrush use, and focus more on nails so that's why I don't use it as much in those clips nowadays but different people like different things, and I do still have the models use it a little.

The best thing is to order a custom of exactly what you want...that way you can specify as much brush use as you want! :)

I would love to request customs but they are kind of expensive and I'm kinda broke right now. Could we maybe try making a poll? I don't have any statistics on front of me so I don't really know if what your saying is actually the case but a poll would surely convince me.

If their could be as much hairbrushing as the Kelly Carter hot body and feet tickled crazy then I would be 100% satisfied. In that video their was 3 separate times that Kelly's barefoot got tickled by a hairbrush. If their could be at least 2 minutes of barefoot hairbrush tickle that would be amazing.

Last edited:
Would love to see hands tied above head legs stretched out and in the wide holes of the stocks not close together

I would love to request customs but they are kind of expensive and I'm kinda broke right now. Could we maybe try making a poll? I don't have any statistics on front of me so I don't really know if what your saying is actually the case but a poll would surely convince me.

If their could be as much hairbrushing as the Kelly Carter hot body and feet tickled crazy then I would be 100% satisfied. In that video their was 3 separate times that Kelly's barefoot got tickled by a hairbrush. If their could be at least 2 minutes of barefoot hairbrush tickle that would be amazing.

You're welcome to start a poll but it wouldn't really make any difference I'm afraid - it would simply reflect how many people on this forum (or this part of this forum) felt strongly enough about the subject to register an opinion either way. The TMF isn't really a very good indication of what the majority of people want to see from a particular producer...I do get a lot of requests and general emails from customers who either aren't aware of the TMF or who simply don't post here. The best indication for any producer is to look at what actually sells in terms of both regular clips and customs also.

I try to include a bit of variety for everyone and that includes use of the brush, feathers etc where they work but also some clips without them. Likewise, I do some clips that are mainly foot focused, some more upperbody, and then a mix of positions, but I only go with what actually works. I don't believe in the idea of just shooting the same scene over and over because people like the way it looks, and then forcing the models to react in the same way to fit the idea of the clip (even though that would probably sell). I do completely real scenes, and shooting real tickling with real reactions requires some mixing it up in order to find what works - sometimes that involves the brush more than others! ;)

You're welcome to start a poll but it wouldn't really make any difference I'm afraid - it would simply reflect how many people on this forum (or this part of this forum) felt strongly enough about the subject to register an opinion either way. The TMF isn't really a very good indication of what the majority of people want to see from a particular producer...I do get a lot of requests and general emails from customers who either aren't aware of the TMF or who simply don't post here. The best indication for any producer is to look at what actually sells in terms of both regular clips and customs also.

I try to include a bit of variety for everyone and that includes use of the brush, feathers etc where they work but also some clips without them. Likewise, I do some clips that are mainly foot focused, some more upperbody, and then a mix of positions, but I only go with what actually works. I don't believe in the idea of just shooting the same scene over and over because people like the way it looks, and then forcing the models to react in the same way to fit the idea of the clip (even though that would probably sell). I do completely real scenes, and shooting real tickling with real reactions requires some mixing it up in order to find what works - sometimes that involves the brush more than others! ;)

First of all I appreciate that your content is not scripted and that the scenes are more refreshing than other producers. I understand your view point and I respect it. I still hope one day there will be more foot tickling though!! The sound of the hairbrush going up and down the foot just turns me on.

Anyway thank you for your responses and keep up the good work!! You are still the best tickling videos producer regardless if there is any changes!!

Would love to see hands tied above head legs stretched out and in the wide holes of the stocks not close together

If the stocks had the wide holes you mention, we would definitely do that but unfortunately they don't :)

First of all I appreciate that your content is not scripted and that the scenes are more refreshing than other producers. I understand your view point and I respect it. I still hope one day there will be more foot tickling though!! The sound of the hairbrush going up and down the foot just turns me on.

Anyway thank you for your responses and keep up the good work!! You are still the best tickling videos producer regardless if there is any changes!!

Thanks and no problem ;)

Samples of another cute newcomer called Cherry (her name not mine this time) which makes things confusing! This Cherry looks incredibly young but has amazing long legs. She's super-ticklish, especially the armpits!

The return of Angelina...this one's coming up soon (putting the new squat rack to the test!)

She came in to do some private adult customs, which were very hot - including her first full forced orgasm scene (and it is real!) This one was too graphic for my store but too hot to be missed so it may go out as a bonus clip...watch this space! ;)

Looking forward to the new Cherry clip to come out. Her armpits seem off the chart ticklish from those images :)

Samples of another cute newcomer called Cherry (her name not mine this time) which makes things confusing! This Cherry looks incredibly young but has amazing long legs. She's super-ticklish, especially the armpits!

Nice! You should do a Cherry vs Cherry video.

Cherry looks very cute, excited about those armpits too!! Gotta be a candidate for lots of lotion some day!!! Love that you are introducing new equipment too, Angelina looks amazing and the prospect of more forced orgasm clips is seriously hot!! ;)

Hi turtleboy, just wondering if your updating the members site again at some point today? There has only been one video this week hasn’t there? Also your Instagram page is good!

Hello,

I would like to know something about custom video .. If I order a custom video, did he do it to my liking? I mean, can i choose how he did it to you? What exactly do I choose in that custom video ..?

Hi turtleboy, just wondering if your updating the members site again at some point today? There has only been one video this week hasn’t there? Also your Instagram page is good!

Friday's update hasn't gone up yet..it's ready but just hasn't appeared on site. I was a bit late getting last week's content sent over so there might be a slight delay but hopefully it'll be up by tomorrow!

Hey turtleboy, have you ever though of getting jas Marie in from babestation?

Just purchased the new Rachelle custom - she says her sides are her most ticklish spot :O has she lied to us all these years saying its her toes?! ;)

Hey turtleboy, have you ever though of getting jas Marie in from babestation?

I'm not sure who that is...I don't have a lot of contact with babestation girls anymore so don't tend to know who any of them are!

Just purchased the new Rachelle custom - she says her sides are her most ticklish spot :O has she lied to us all these years saying its her toes?! ;)

No, her sides have always been her most ticklish spot. Her toes are just ticklish in a different way - she can't stand them being touched at all!

No, her sides have always been her most ticklish spot. Her toes are just ticklish in a different way - she can't stand them being touched at all!

Here's a mix of samples of that clip and the others we shot that day...focusing mainly on those two spots :)

A lot of updates to come...here's a few from a new custom with Ayla and Lauren - including some great titty tickling! :)

some Ayla teasers:

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back