• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Speaking of Lottii, here she is looking hotter than ever (again!) a couple of weeks ago! :)

Wow!!! When is this going to be available?! Could you get this on clips4sale or the members site soon?! Pleaaaaaaase!

Yes she's great..she and Lottii would be great together, although I've actually got Lottii to persuade her mum to come with her next time ;)

Here's some more of Ayla from her last shoot - a bit of experimentation with nylon encasement. Like the similar clip I did with Jade recently, the nylon on her body made her go crazy!

Nice one man. Can't wait to see this one.

Gracie. Oh Wow!!! She is incredible, a new star methinks!! Looks great, stunning body and so ticklish. She looks amazing on that table. You definitely need her and Lotti together, it would be insane :D

I have to agree that Gracie looks amazing. The preview was quite convincing that her clips are going to be awesome. Looking forward to the releases.

Loving these nylon body stockings!!! Ayla is a great 'lee, hope you sneaked a little tickle on those nipples too!! Lotti does look so hot, what a gorgeous body. That doorway clip looks awesome. Were you allowed to tickle her everywhere? ;)

Nice one man. Can't wait to see this one.

It's a good one ;)

I have to agree that Gracie looks amazing. The preview was quite convincing that her clips are going to be awesome. Looking forward to the releases.

She's fantastic - the first clip should be out soon :)

Loving these nylon body stockings!!! Ayla is a great 'lee, hope you sneaked a little tickle on those nipples too!!

No, she hates nipple tickling - it's almost painful to her..

Some more samples from the last few weeks, starting with Jade who brought her good friend Laura along for her first ever shoot :) Laura is very ticklish - almost as much as Jade (no one is quite that bad!) She made a great tickler too - she's a natural domme!

Anything coming up with Lottie that is F/F and without full nudity? Love her natural breasts but like to leave a little something to the imagination.

Anything coming up with Lottie that is F/F and without full nudity? Love her natural breasts but like to leave a little something to the imagination.

Yes next month when she brings her mum with her - I don't expect I'll be doing any nudity with her there :)

Love those sharp nails!

Glad you like it. Here's some more F/F with Jade getting tortured by Laura again...it's another armpit tickling custom and I think this one's the best yet!

Love these friend clips, the girls seem to love wrecking each other!!! Can't wait to see the Jade armpit clip, all this lotion is brilliant and the reactions are just the best :D

Love these friend clips, the girls seem to love wrecking each other!!! Can't wait to see the Jade armpit clip, all this lotion is brilliant and the reactions are just the best :D

Laura's a great tickler too ;)

Here's Alice, another new model from last month. She's incredibly cute with a vintage/pin-up style...a very cute laugh too!

Hey turtelboy didn't Angelina shoot recently again with you? Dying to see those clips of her..huge fan of hers

Alice looks great. That lingerie is lovely and she has gorgeous skin. Those pits look pretty smooth too ;)

Hey turtelboy didn't Angelina shoot recently again with you? Dying to see those clips of her..huge fan of hers

She did but there wasn't much tickling - I'm mainly shooting foot fetish customs with her at the minute. I'll most likely post some samples when I shoot with her again next week

Hey turtle boy, any chance of seeing Izzy again? thanks

She's retired now but I still have clips from her last few shoots, which will come to the members site in future

Some more of Indian babe Jas from her second shoot - I managed to get a slightly more revealing mask for this one!

I'm attaching some mini samples of the new models, starting with Jas, as I have even more newcomers to preview....she has a very cute laugh :wub:

i look forwards to this one ;)

i also second putting her in the stocks - get the boobs out again though ;)

Quote from Turtleboy. The quote function isn't working for some reason.

I don't have much demand for F/M or F/F videos with brushes to be honest, but some of the F/F clips do use them all the same. I'll message you about ordering a custom :)

Well can you try make more F/F videos with brushes? Like most F/M videos have brushes in them anyway. I don't see it doing much harm since most F/M videos use hairbrushes anyway. I feel like if someone had a complaint about them they wouldn't like them used in either F/M or F/F. Maybe you can add it into like half the videos and towards like the end. Basically the same setup as F/M videos. Thank you for your time Turtleboy!

Quote from Turtleboy. The quote function isn't working for some reason.

Well can you try make more F/F videos with brushes? Like most F/M videos have brushes in them anyway. I don't see it doing much harm since most F/M videos use hairbrushes anyway. I feel like if someone had a complaint about them they wouldn't like them used in either F/M or F/F. Maybe you can add it into like half the videos and towards like the end. Basically the same setup as F/M videos. Thank you for your time Turtleboy!

I don't have plans to use brushes any more than I do at the moment, but they'll continue to be used in certain F/F scenes - as in the one with Becky and Emma below..

will frankie thorpe be back?

No plans at the minute I'm afraid..I haven't spoken to her for a long while!

Been a while since we saw Rachelle, is she due back soon Turtle?

She was back last week (with Tillie!)

A little slow updates recently, but as ever there's a lot of them! I've been shooting lots of new scenes and will try and get some samples posted over the next few days..here's some from a couple of weeks back ago with Becky returning once more to shoot with Emma. They included a very hot custom tickle fight, and a torturous mummification for Becky (she got so hot during this one, Emma really made her sweat!) Becky's body's a real work of art these days :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back