• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Loved this pairing! I would love to see Rhianna (or Faye) have a go at Amelia's bare underarms and breasts with her nails, like Faye did to Amy on the member site!

God that Hannah/Valentina clip looks epic!! Pit lickling is just awesome and it looks like it works pretty well on her!!

Yes - it something I have been waiting for, too! 2 hands and a mouth = formidable tickle weapons of which some models may not be expecting the full effect.

Thanks guys - Valentina was an awesome tickler :)

Time for some more updates....these are from a custom with Rachelle and Tammy a couple of weeks ago. An awesome scene with Rachelle teasing Tammy with her feet in her face, before using them to tickle her (similar to the scene she did with Maxie)

Bearing in mind that Tammy really loves feet..she really loved being smothered under her feet! Rachelle was great at tickling with her toes though, even on Tammy's feet :)

Tammy really enjoying getting Rachelle back in the most effective way possible - the toe-sucking is just pure torture for Rachelle as you can tell from the expressions on her face!!

A return visit from the amazing Chessie Kay - her look is pretty full on these days, but I think she's great! Extremely ticklish too :)

A very hot naked tickle custom we did too - this one is a little more explicit than the stuff I usually do but if you like that sort of thing you may love this ;) ...the armpits and sides were basically unbearable torture for her in this one and everything else was just crazy!

How do you go about getting in touch regarding models who wish to shoot with you? I have a friend who has emailed you at [email protected] is there another way to get in touch?

Wow!! So much to look forward too! Lauren looks incredible and so glad to see Tammy back, her pits are just awesome. Would love to see her arms mummified like in some recent scenes as I'm sure that would drive her wild! That naked clip looks hot, I know it's not your usual level but a feather can work so well below the waist ;)

How do you go about getting in touch regarding models who wish to shoot with you? I have a friend who has emailed you at [email protected] is there another way to get in touch?

Emailing me is the best way - it may have gone to my junk mail, I'll have a look

Wow!! So much to look forward too! Lauren looks incredible and so glad to see Tammy back, her pits are just awesome. Would love to see her arms mummified like in some recent scenes as I'm sure that would drive her wild! That naked clip looks hot, I know it's not your usual level but a feather can work so well below the waist ;)

That was one of her most ticklish spots ;)

Here's some samples of Anna and Ruby D last week. They're best friends so I knew they would be fun together, especially since Anna had already told me that she tickles Ruby all the time for the fun of it (Ruby also confirmed this!) They did a F/F custom with Anna using her feet and fingers on Ruby and she was totally merciless to her the whole time - she had a really mean look lol :)

The double foot tickle scene is very cute - it's coming up next!

Fantastic work Turtleboy, have you ever approach Kerry Louise about doing some tickle work? She has worked with Borderland Bound previously and absolutely loves showing her feet off on twitter!

Hello Turtleboy, I'm just wondering if Charlie Rose will be shooting with you in the near future ? I love that girl. Keep up the great work mate.

Fantastic work Turtleboy, have you ever approach Kerry Louise about doing some tickle work? She has worked with Borderland Bound previously and absolutely loves showing her feet off on twitter!

I think we spoke about 5 or 6 years ago...it's not all that likely though I'm afraid

Hello Turtleboy, I'm just wondering if Charlie Rose will be shooting with you in the near future ? I love that girl. Keep up the great work mate.

She actually came in the day before yesterday lol! :)

Hey Turtleboy, long time viewer, first time replier :D

Do you get any models actually coming back to you and asking for a session? And is there any particular model who is your favourite, that you would happily only shoot with her from now on?

And also, if your hands ever get tired, I'd like to volunteer myself to take over from you. I know it must be hell to have to tickle beautiful women out of their minds, but I'm willing to take that bullet for you! :D

Hi turtleboy

Some suggestions

Faye Loves Having Emma At Her Mercy - Custom
[clips4sale.com]Faye_Emma_Custom_HD_20170409191209.JPG

Faye Wants To Tickle Jade To Her Limit
[clips4sale.com]Faye_Jade_Complete_HD_20170409191442.JPG [clips4sale.com]Faye_Jade_Complete_HD_20170409191459.JPG
1:The form of the above video is great,Faye chats with model by tickling,Natural and rich.Look forward to this form can cycle update, Faya or Ayla as a professional tickler, model Preferences Angelina and Rachelle.
Look forward to this form.

2:Look forward to the Ayla, Faye, Angelina, Rachelle have new Interview. would like to ask Ayla and Faye what is the evaluation for the tickling Angelina, tickling models by sucking is what feeling, want to ask Angelina and Rachelle being what is the evaluation for being tickle by Ayla for Faye , love being tickle by which tickler and form.

Image146.jpg image073.png
3:The form of the above video is great.
form 1-Ayla or Faye tickles model's nylon feet by sucking and nibbling.
form 2-Ayla tickles model by battle,model's nylon feet can kick and escape,tickler can catch model's feet by tickling and worship.

Look forward to some suggestions,thanks.

Glad Charlie is back, she is gorgeous!! Ruby and Anna look great together and merciless sounds fun. So much lovely red hair in one clip :)

Hey Turtleboy, long time viewer, first time replier :D

Do you get any models actually coming back to you and asking for a session? And is there any particular model who is your favourite, that you would happily only shoot with her from now on?

And also, if your hands ever get tired, I'd like to volunteer myself to take over from you. I know it must be hell to have to tickle beautiful women out of their minds, but I'm willing to take that bullet for you! :D

Yes, lots of models ask to come back regularly - it is part of their income and if they enjoy the shoots it makes sense to keep coming back! Katie is very regular and Jade usually contacts me about once a month...she says she sees it as a kind of therapy too :)

I don't know that I could shoot with any one model alone and stay in business tbh!

Any estimate on when the Sophia Lee clip will drop?

It's coming (to the store) tonight! :)

And speaking of Sophia, here's a first look at her with her sexy friend and co-worker Monae (she's literally an office colleague that she persuaded to shoot with her!) They were great together. Monae has cute reactions and a great body considering she isn't a model..a good tickler too ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back