• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Yes I understand the difficulties you have - I actually meant if you were to move overseas, for example ;)

Indeed - here's one I made earlier..hope you like it! :)

This preview looks really good. Both great look amazingly ticklish! I have a question, why don't I see a full HD version for Jezebelle's clip? Is that available and just not posted? Thanks.

This preview looks really good. Both great look amazingly ticklish! I have a question, why don't I see a full HD version for Jezebelle's clip? Is that available and just not posted? Thanks.

There isn't one - I generally only produce 1080p versions of clips that are up to 15 mins in length (unless they are customs and the customer prefers it). The reason being that longer clips result in very large file sizes and I try to keep them under 1.5GB as clips4sale currently doesn't handle larger uploads (or downloads) very well!

I could produce full HD clips with a much lower bit rate, but then the quality is isn't there which I think defeats the purpose of making them :)

I did another shoot with my Indian friend Jaz, and this time I managed to talk her into appearing without a mask! She was very nervous about it but I think it was worth it and the clip was amazing...she is insanely ticklish in the stocks! :)

I'm still deciding what to do with this scene as I'd like to do more with her in future and there is a real shortage of Indian models willing to do fetish clips etc. I cannot risk her clips turning up on pirate sites or Youtube etc though as she is not a model (I daren't even post large screen shots as her family would kill her if they ever stumbled across them!) I am thinking instead to package this clip with the unreleased masked clip that I shot with her last time as a free download for customers. What do we think? Both clips are actually great so they go well together - I'll post a little preview of them later!

Masked clip:

Amazing, are u going to be adding Jaz's video to the clips4sale.com site?

Looks great! buying it as a package would be even better even if a little more expensive. :)

Amazing, are u going to be adding Jaz's video to the clips4sale.com site?

Looks great! buying it as a package would be even better even if a little more expensive. :)

The masked clip will be available from clips4sale. The unmasked clip won't go on sale but will be a free download with every purchase of the other one - both will be available for a limited time. It won't be any more expensive, just a free bonus when you buy the first clip!

I'll make less money than if I put both clips up for sale but it means I can keep some clips away from pirate sites, which is necessary in this case. I may start to release other scenes like this in future.

Recent updates look great mate.

Just wondering if you get many opportunities to shoot with older woman 35/45 years the school mum type as I think it would be great to see similar to a model you filmed with years ago Heather?

I second this turtleboy!! Somebody like Mia, she was amazing!

Hi David

Will these models be returning anytime soon!?

Sarah/Deane
Roxxy Lea
Lauren
Rhiannon
Kiki

Do you have any contact with Izzy aka Kate Banks, I know you said she's retired but just wondering if you still chat and if there's any possibility of her returning, I see on her Twitter account she still does clips 'just for fans' be great to see her back!

Recent updates look great mate.

Just wondering if you get many opportunities to shoot with older woman 35/45 years the school mum type as I think it would be great to see similar to a model you filmed with years ago Heather?

Hi David

Will these models be returning anytime soon!?

Sarah/Deane
Roxxy Lea
Lauren
Rhiannon
Kiki

Do you have any contact with Izzy aka Kate Banks, I know you said she's retired but just wondering if you still chat and if there's any possibility of her returning, I see on her Twitter account she still does clips 'just for fans' be great to see her back!

I'm not due to work with any of the others, but Lauren will be coming in with her mum next week, so that also covers your mature model request at least :)

*edit* and Rosa in my previous post of course - she's a 41 y/o mum!

I'm not sure that you have all of them because I don't think I've released them all as yet :)

So there is more of Mia?! Can you release some soon please? I'm sure they'll be pretty big sellers as everyone seemed to love her! Can't believe you've got more of her! Will the be clips4sale or members? :)

I'm not due to work with any of the others, but Lauren will be coming in with her mum next week, so that also covers your mature model request at least :)

*edit* and Rosa in my previous post of course - she's a 41 y/o mum!

Sounds great mate, reckon you could get Lauren's mum to have revenge on her think Lauren is due a lesson! Lots of baby oil too&#55357;&#56834;

So there is more of Mia?! Can you release some soon please? I'm sure they'll be pretty big sellers as everyone seemed to love her! Can't believe you've got more of her! Will the be clips4sale or members? :)

There's at least a couple of unreleased clips of nearly every model I've worked with :) I'll put Mia's on the members site at some point

Sounds great mate, reckon you could get Lauren's mum to have revenge on her think Lauren is due a lesson! Lots of baby oil too��

We'll have to see how it plays out :)

Hot scenes from a recent shoot with Emma and Bella together...upperbody tickling first (boobs!)

..and the feet of course!

...some extra barefoot tickling in this little custom with Emma too (this is a really cute scene!)

There's at least a couple of unreleased clips of nearly every model I've worked with :) I'll put Mia's on the members site at some point

We'll have to see how it plays out :)

I can't wait to see these Mia clips, I'll be keeping an eye on the members site :)

What a hot pairing! Love what both girls are wearing too, very sexy! Bella's pits look amazing, can't wait for the clip :)

Lauren will be coming in with her mum next week, so that also covers your mature model request at least

I love a good Mother daughter.....can't wait for this.!! :)

Hey Turtleboy for future tickle fights can you make them on the floor instead of on the bed. The girls would tickle eachother and pin eachother more. If you could kind of make it like the three girl tickle fight it would be great.

What a hot pairing! Love what both girls are wearing too, very sexy! Bella's pits look amazing, can't wait for the clip :)

They looked great together!

Lauren will be coming in with her mum next week, so that also covers your mature model request at least

I love a good Mother daughter.....can't wait for this.!! :)

Pics of that one coming soon, but there's quite a lot more to catch up with in the meantime. Firstly, the return of lovely Spanish Liz Rainbow! The nylon encasement scene is amazing, and definitely her most intense so far :)

Wow! She looks amazing in that nylon. Gorgeous body too, love that tattoo :)

Given the level she works too will you do a naked shoot similar to the one with Chessie Kay? Now that would be hot!! :fingerscrossed:

They looked great together!

Pics of that one coming soon, but there's quite a lot more to catch up with in the meantime. Firstly, the return of lovely Spanish Liz Rainbow! The nylon encasement scene is amazing, and definitely her most intense so far :)

Looks Great mate, reckon you could post a sample clip of Lauren and her mother please

Looks Great mate, reckon you could post a sample clip of Lauren and her mother please

Yes I will be posting samples soon...got some more updates to post first

Wow! She looks amazing in that nylon. Gorgeous body too, love that tattoo :)

Agreed!

Given the level she works too will you do a naked shoot similar to the one with Chessie Kay? Now that would be hot!! :fingerscrossed:

I did a similar open leg tickle scene (naked, spreadeagle) with her earlier in the summer :)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back