• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Good to see some new f/f mate, feels like it’s been a while! Have you got much f/f or any ff/f clips coming up?

Good to see some new f/f mate, feels like it’s been a while! Have you got much f/f or any ff/f clips coming up?

I should be doing some more F/F stuff this month :)

Hey turtleboy, I noticed on Instagram that Sophia Lee had done a full nylon encased scene, it looks hot! Will it be released anytime soon?

Here's some samples....this one is coming up next. Sophia did hate this scene by the way - she can't stand being tickled anyway and found having her face covered a pretty scary experience...it took a few goes for her to keep her nerve and not go in to a panic! It's a hot clip anyway ;)

If you prefer Sophia with her face a little less squashed, here's a scene we did for a custom last week. This one's for big boob fans - an upperbody tickle clip with added boob tease :)

Marica looks awewsome. What a body, that ink is amazing. Nice looking pits too ;) Sophia is just beautiful. Love that she is so pretty, hates being tickled but keeps coming back for me :D

Hi turtleboy, just purchased the new Sophia clip, it’s awesome! Do you have any idea when that Nikki clip will be going onto the members site? I’ve been waiting AGES to see that! Keep up the good work! Is Millie Fenton due to return soon? Thanks

Marica looks awewsome. What a body, that ink is amazing. Nice looking pits too ;) Sophia is just beautiful. Love that she is so pretty, hates being tickled but keeps coming back for me :D

I'll try and do a sample of Marica soon - she is great :)

Hi turtleboy, just purchased the new Sophia clip, it’s awesome! Do you have any idea when that Nikki clip will be going onto the members site? I’ve been waiting AGES to see that! Keep up the good work! Is Millie Fenton due to return soon? Thanks

Thanks, and I don't know have an answer on either at the minute, sorry. I don't know if Millie is still modelling or not!

Oh man, I would do anything for you to chase this up and get her!! Tell her she has a legion of fans. Please!!

I'm not sure that we've actually spoken, I really can't remember...I just remember her name!

In other news, here's Natalie back again...this time mummified, and with fantastic boobs! This is coming up next :)

Hi Turtleboy, hope you are well!

A real random one... but do you know if Alex Adams has completely retired from glamour modelling and tickle shoots?

Found some of her old clips up on my computer and just wondered. She was an absolute dream! You done some mega clips with her. She seemed proper ticklish and her little feet were immaculate!

Anyway, I'm guessing it's a no (as in filming anymore clips with her) but was just curious!

Hi Turtleboy, hope you are well!

A real random one... but do you know if Alex Adams has completely retired from glamour modelling and tickle shoots?

Found some of her old clips up on my computer and just wondered. She was an absolute dream! You done some mega clips with her. She seemed proper ticklish and her little feet were immaculate!

Anyway, I'm guessing it's a no (as in filming anymore clips with her) but was just curious!

Yes she retired a few years ago - sorry. I still have some unseen clips of her to add to the site at some point though :)

Yes she retired a few years ago - sorry. I still have some unseen clips of her to add to the site at some point though :)

No worries Turtleboy, that's a shame, but I thought she probably had! Thanks for the reply tho. :)

Wow! Really! Now those I'd like to see! :-D don't suppose you have a couple of preview images you could share. No worries if not, I guess youre busy with your latest clips!

Thanks again.

Some samples of Liz and Lottii's shoot last week...this was the first time either girl had really had a go at being tickler and they were both great at it. Liz loves being tickled but it turns out she enjoys being a 'ler too! Lots of lickling and toe sucking in this one, which was very effective on Lottii...her first boob tickling experience too! :)

A little untied tickling for Lottii too...this one is really cute :)

I'm not sure it really counts as revenge considering how much Liz loves it but Lottii did get her good anyway - she's a great tickler!

Hey David

Updates look great, I was on the Clips4sale site earlier looking to see what gem's I may of missed and I noticed your first clip was realised on 03/05/09, so company is now 9 years old!!

Did you think company would still be going all this time?

Also do you have any plans for the company going into the 10 year anniversary?

Do you have any plans for challenge clips to return?

Hey David

Updates look great, I was on the Clips4sale site earlier looking to see what gem's I may of missed and I noticed your first clip was realised on 03/05/09, so company is now 9 years old!!

Did you think company would still be going all this time?

Also do you have any plans for the company going into the 10 year anniversary?

Do you have any plans for challenge clips to return?

No anniversary plans I'm afraid...just happy to still be here - and no, I didn't think I would be! :)

Any more car tickling now the sun's here again? :yourock:

Maybe, maybe...maybe even some more outdoor scenes if I can find some locations that are free from the interruptions of cows and nosy members of the public (as was the case last year!)

Hi Turtleboy

Another real random one for you.... How about getting the lovely Abi Toyne back for a long awaited Tickle session. She had the funniest of laughs.

I second that for abi toyne turtleboy! She was mega ticklish too! What updates are going on the members site this week? Any more new models going up soon? Cheers

No worries Turtleboy, that's a shame, but I thought she probably had! Thanks for the reply tho. :)

Wow! Really! Now those I'd like to see! :-D don't suppose you have a couple of preview images you could share. No worries if not, I guess youre busy with your latest clips!

Thanks again.

Sorry Turtleboy, I know you are probably stacked out! But any news on this, Alex Adams. :)

Thanks in advance.

Hi Turtleboy

Another real random one for you.... How about getting the lovely Abi Toyne back for a long awaited Tickle session. She had the funniest of laughs.

I second that for abi toyne turtleboy! She was mega ticklish too! What updates are going on the members site this week? Any more new models going up soon? Cheers

I don't know if she's even still around, to be honest!

Sorry Turtleboy, I know you are probably stacked out! But any news on this, Alex Adams. :)

Thanks in advance.

Sorry, I don't have any news/samples of Alex right now. Her unreleased clips are on several older hard drives but I will be digging some of them out for future website updates :) There are a lot of unreleased clips of older models in the same situation!

Rachelle came in to shoot some customs a couple of weeks ago and one of them was this crazy 10 minute, non-stop, tickle scene which will be coming up - I think this may have been the most unbearable one for her so far!

Quote Originally Posted by aj22 View Post

I don't know if she's even still around, to be honest!

Yes she is still about :)

https://purpleport.com/portfolio/abitoyne/

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back