• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hi Turtleboy I would love to see a change of hairbrushes. I love the hairbrush you have been using recently. The one with the hello kitty on it. Also would you be able to try a new position sometime. The model would be facing down on the bed and you sit on top of their ankles and tickle their feet? If you need a picture to see what it looks like i am more than willing to show you :)

Hi Turtleboy I would love to see a change of hairbrushes. I love the hairbrush you have been using recently. The one with the hello kitty on it. Also would you be able to try a new position sometime. The model would be facing down on the bed and you sit on top of their ankles and tickle their feet? If you need a picture to see what it looks like i am more than willing to show you :)

Should order a custom. Then you can direct the whole clip.

Hey, turtleman, I was wondering what models you still had working with you and which ones would be available for customs. Is there a list you could share or would I need to ask about specific ones?

Hi Dave I hope your well.

Any word on Helen Gibson returning to shoot with you in the near future ?
I’d love to get another custom clip with her, great girl.

Should order a custom. Then you can direct the whole clip.

:thumbsup:

Hi Turtle Boy do you ever think you will have an inversion table for your clips?

Probably not as I don't think they work very well. My experience with models being in those kind of fully inverted positions has generally been that they get a massive headrush and headache, which doesn't result in very much laughing!

Hey, turtleman, I was wondering what models you still had working with you and which ones would be available for customs. Is there a list you could share or would I need to ask about specific ones?

You would need to ask about specific models but if you give an email address I can add you to my customs mailing list for regular updates. The same goes for anyone else who wants to be added to it of course!

Hi Dave I hope your well.

Any word on Helen Gibson returning to shoot with you in the near future ?
I’d love to get another custom clip with her, great girl.

Nothing planned at the minute. I haven't heard from her for a while.

Speaking of customs, here's a new one of Penny from her last shoot! This is a foot tickle challenge where she has to try not to laugh....she was a lot worse at it than I was expecting meaning she got tickled a lot :)

Add me in you customs mailing list

:thumbsup:

Probably not as I don't think they work very well. My experience with models being in those kind of fully inverted positions has generally been that they get a massive headrush and headache, which doesn't result in very much laughing!

You would need to ask about specific models but if you give an email address I can add you to my customs mailing list for regular updates. The same goes for anyone else who wants to be added to it of course!

Nothing planned at the minute. I haven't heard from her for a while.

Could you add me in your customs mailing list? My mailing address is [email protected]

Thanks.

Could you add me in your customs mailing list? My mailing address is [email protected]

Thanks.

You're added :) I'll be sending an email around today - it's a good month for customs as Scarlot will be returning for a very rare visit so anyone else who wants adding drop me a message!

You're added :) I'll be sending an email around today - it's a good month for customs as Scarlot will be returning for a very rare visit so anyone else who wants adding drop me a message!

Hi Turtleboy!!! Nice job with Penny, she is beautiful and ticklish. I am eager to see Montse Swinger´s pics, they are surely amazing!!

Thank you very much for your work

New scenes with Rachelle...first a very cute under table foot tickle scene, to replace the one that was shot and then lost at the end of last year!

...and a naked body tickle too!

Any idea when these will be available chief?

Hi Turtleboy!!! Nice job with Penny, she is beautiful and ticklish. I am eager to see Montse Swinger´s pics, they are surely amazing!!

Thank you very much for your work

Coming soon...

Any idea when these will be available chief?

I don't have a date on them yet but soon!

Was interested to see how old this thread was, and noticed it's 10 years old today. Congrats Turtleboy, love your work!

Thank you! Time flies when you're having fun :)

Hi turtleboy,

Can you add me too in your mailing list? My mail is [email protected]

Thanks,

Hi turtleboy,

Can you add me too in your mailing list? My mail is
[email protected]

Thanks

Done :)

Speaking of ten years ago, here's some new scenes with Michelle - one of my first models!

More Cherry. She's returning to shoot again this Thursday and bringing her mother. It'll probably be her last shoot for some time as she's moving overseas for work on a semi-permanent basis, so if you'd like a custom with her and/or her mum get in touch asap!

Gutted that Cherry is going! She is seriously pretty and has such an incredible body. Looks so good in those pics, just hope her Mum was really evil to her!! Especially on her gorgeous pits!!! ;)

Hey turtleboy.. any chance of putting an Emma green clip onto the members site soon? Also when will the clips with ‘kinky fox’ be available, I get paid soon :D

any chance of putting an Emma green clip onto the members site soon?

If I remember right turtleboy said that he's not working with her anymore because she's unreliable. Always showing up late if at all. Pretty sure I remember him posting that but he can correct me if I'm wrong.

Gutted that Cherry is going! She is seriously pretty and has such an incredible body. Looks so good in those pics, just hope her Mum was really evil to her!! Especially on her gorgeous pits!!! ;)

It got cancelled unfortunately :(

Hey turtleboy.. any chance of putting an Emma green clip onto the members site soon? Also when will the clips with ‘kinky fox’ be available, I get paid soon :D

If I remember right turtleboy said that he's not working with her anymore because she's unreliable. Always showing up late if at all. Pretty sure I remember him posting that but he can correct me if I'm wrong.

Yes...there are no more Emma clips I'm afraid

Hot new scenes with Porchia...this custom 'captured spy' clip is out already! :)

First scenes with new-girl Bea trying her hand at tickling with Sophia...she enjoyed it a lot :) I'm planning on getting Bea in as a tickler on some future shoots as she's very local to me and she makes a hot 'ler!

That's unfortunate about Cherry and her mum cancelling, was looking forward to them shooting again.

And Bea does look like a great tickler, did she end up on the receiving end, or is she purely a tickler?

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back