• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Well those aren't really tickle fights but just challenges. Maybe we can vote on a poll and you can post ideas on their and we vote for next video? So that way it's a bonus for you and satisfies most of us.

I would love to see the girls tickle each other with baby oil and a hairbrush. They all seem to be more ticklish when tickled with a hairbrush. If they scrub the hairbrushes faster against their soles it would be perfect.

Last edited:
Well those aren't really tickle fights but just challenges. Maybe we can vote on a poll and you can post ideas on their and we vote for next video? So that way it's a bonus for you and satisfies most of us.

I would love to see the girls tickle each other with baby oil and a hairbrush. They all seem to be more ticklish when tickled with a hairbrush. If they scrub the hairbrushes faster against their soles it would be perfect.

They are tickle fights, not challenges but I later realised that they were customs that were never actually released, hence they're not for sale at the minute. All of the tickle fight clips have been customs but not all of them have gone on sale. Your ideas would be great for customs too, but I don't produce videos on request unless they are customs I'm afraid.

Last edited:
More from this shoot...Lauren was pretty mean here :)

Last edited:
Hey turtleboy.. when will the naked Lottie rose clip be available/on members site? Also the Millie mummified or Millie's new naked clips be available?

The Lauren and Katie shoot looks great! One of the best parts of Lauren tickling someone else is that she laughs while doing it. She really seems to enjoy it.

I'm glad to see that Rachelle was put in those more restrictive stocks. Can't believe she was able to hide part of her soles while in it. Just goes to show how ticklish her feet are.

How do I request a custom? Also will you put those clips up for sale?

Just email me or you can pm me on here to discuss. I sell some customs afterwards - generally where I've agreed to sell them and if I think they will sell

Hey turtleboy.. when will the naked Lottie rose clip be available/on members site? Also the Millie mummified or Millie's new naked clips be available?

I'm not sure exactly but some of those clips will be available in the next few weeks. The naked Lottii clip will be in the store or possibly as a bonus clip, and Millie's nude clip will most likely be on the members site, with the mummified clip in the store.

The Lauren and Katie shoot looks great! One of the best parts of Lauren tickling someone else is that she laughs while doing it. She really seems to enjoy it.

I'm glad to see that Rachelle was put in those more restrictive stocks. Can't believe she was able to hide part of her soles while in it. Just goes to show how ticklish her feet are.

Yes they are - they're also extremely small, which helped her! :)

Angelina brought her mum again last week - mum got her really good this time..she'd had her nails done specially! There's a little interview with them too :)

Looks like Angelina's mum's a natural at this, think they'll be back together again? :D

Her mom is probably a natural because, she may have been the first person to ticket Angelina's feet in the whole world. She must know all the weak spots on those super soles.

Her mom is probably a natural because, she may have been the first person to ticket Angelina's feet in the whole world. She must know all the weak spots on those super soles.

I think her weak spot is anywhere where she has skin.

The first Angelina/Mom videos are some of my favorite, so I am certainly looking forward to this return!

You should release those videos of Rachelle's tickle fights. Would love to see them. Maybe you could release like a certain challenge once a month or so.

Looks like Angelina's mum's a natural at this, think they'll be back together again? :D

Angelina and her mom's return looks great.

The first Angelina/Mom videos are some of my favorite, so I am certainly looking forward to this return!

Glad people want to see more of them - they're certainly popular together :) Here's some of the revenge clip...once again those nails are lethal!

Absolutely love that revenge clip, will definitely be buying it seeing as Angelina is still wearing her ripped tights but has her heels on her bare feet, would buy a lot more clips if the revenge clips were done like that!

Hey Turtleboy!

Great work as always, I was wondering if tigerr benson will be back anytime soon?? I love your clips with her!

Absolutely love that revenge clip, will definitely be buying it seeing as Angelina is still wearing her ripped tights but has her heels on her bare feet, would buy a lot more clips if the revenge clips were done like that!

Quite a lot of them are!

Hey Turtleboy!

Great work as always, I was wondering if tigerr benson will be back anytime soon?? I love your clips with her!

Thanks...it's not very likely I'm afraid as she lives in Japan now!

An epic shoot with Sophia, Faye and Tillie, with a lot of scenes incliding several awesome customs! Naturally Faye was main tickler throughout. Tillie came off the worst with a mean 2-on-1 tickling but the F/F scenes were pretty crazy too! ;)

Here's a sampling - I'll post more soon!

I've gotten a lot of customs with TB and I cannot recommend him enough. His fees are pretty much the industry standard and he is extremely professional and makes sure that whatever specific request you are looking for is done properly.

An epic shoot with Sophia, Faye and Tillie, with a lot of scenes incliding several awesome customs! Naturally Faye was main tickler throughout. Tillie came off the worst with a mean 2-on-1 tickling but the F/F scenes were pretty crazy too! ;)

Here's a sampling - I'll post more soon!

At last,That's great.I have to buy it and collect it!
On the couch, chat through one side while tickling mode.
thanks for turtleboy, reference to my previous suggestions.
This's no bound with stocks to try a bright spot, Faye relies only on hand to control Sophia‘s beautiful nylon feet,while Sophia be tickled with helpless and shy , very classic scenes, very classic! Hope more in the future!

I've gotten a lot of customs with TB and I cannot recommend him enough. His fees are pretty much the industry standard and he is extremely professional and makes sure that whatever specific request you are looking for is done properly.

Thanks for the positive review!

At last,That's great.I have to buy it and collect it!
On the couch, chat through one side while tickling mode.
thanks for turtleboy, reference to my previous suggestions.
This's no bound with stocks to try a bright spot, Faye relies only on hand to control Sophia‘s beautiful nylon feet,while Sophia be tickled with helpless and shy , very classic scenes, very classic! Hope more in the future!

Glad you like it...she also got an intense armpit tickle/lickle challenge in another custom (baby lotion too for those that like it!)

Tillie got the same treatment later...Faye's fingers and tongue were kept busy that day lol!!

Love the long fingernails and lotion on the underarms!

:bugeyed: Where to start??? Always wanted to see Faye tickle Tillie but cling wrapped and with Sophia too, way too good!! She always comes off worst these days and her body is just incredible, all this working out seems to have made her even more ticklish!! She must've been loud and sweaty!!! Those customs look amazing aswell, lickling and lotion. What a combo! Faye got Tillie that way too? Thinking she's due some revenge tickling soon! ;)

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back