• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Fun times last week with two gorgeous ladies - a return from Charlie and a first appearance for Victoria Summers. Victoria said later that she wasn't expecting to be ticklish at all (believe it or not!) ...luckily she was wrong!

Thanks, although it isn't new bondage - been used many times before ;)

Some more from Rachelle's shoot last week...this was a new challenge I tried out for the first time. Rachelle had to recite multiplication tables (up to 10), with 30 seconds of tickling each time she made a mistake or hesitated. It turns out she's actually very good at maths but the fear of the tickling really threw her off - and of course there was a forfeit at the end!

Is this shoot going to be available to buy?

It's been a busy couple of weeks with lots of shoots and great scenes! Firstly, another newcomer in the form of Rachael. She's very sexy with great boobs...she didn't seem ticklish on the first scene we tried and I was ready to give up until I did the stretched-out scene on the bondage table and that definitely hit the spot...she was very ticklish once we got going!

Another great return - this time for Bounty. We did a couple of scenes with her and Sophia, including an awesome tickle challenge. Sophia couldn't get over Bounty's reactions...Bounty was a pretty good tickler too! :)

Awsome set of pictures. I really love to see more toe bondage scene where they can't escapte to easy.

I bought the full Georgie clip.....holy crap she has a beautiful joyous heavenly laugh! Well worth the money.

Is there any chance of you ever shooting with Sammy Braddy? I saw her listed on an old thread about ticklish UK "celebrities,"
and she has appeared in several Onlytease shoots. She looks like she'd be a devious tickler (especially with those huge boobs jiggling about
as she tickles) but hopefully she's ticklish as well....

https://twitter.com/sammybraddy
http://www.officialsammybraddy.com/

Attachments

• kccu6mi5pl9x-Sammy-Braddy.jpeg
    kccu6mi5pl9x-Sammy-Braddy.jpeg
    725 KB · Views: 289
  • 011-Sammy-Braddy.jpg
    011-Sammy-Braddy.jpg
    354 KB · Views: 387
  • Sammy-Braddy-06.jpg
    Sammy-Braddy-06.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 292
Awsome set of pictures. I really love to see more toe bondage scene where they can't escapte to easy.

Thanks NT :)

I bought the full Georgie clip.....holy crap she has a beautiful joyous heavenly laugh! Well worth the money.

Is there any chance of you ever shooting with Sammy Braddy? I saw her listed on an old thread about ticklish UK "celebrities,"
and she has appeared in several Onlytease shoots. She looks like she'd be a devious tickler (especially with those huge boobs jiggling about
as she tickles) but hopefully she's ticklish as well....

https://twitter.com/sammybraddy
http://www.officialsammybraddy.com/

I don't know Sammy I'm afraid but as always, you never know! Glad you liked Georgie's clip..there'll be more of her ;)

Your models are heaven sent. Just purchased Rachelle's Mean Math Challenge and Tickle Punishment and Helen Shaw's latest clips. They are wonderful. Both have beautiful and ticklish feet. Absolutely heavenly.

Your models are heaven sent. Just purchased Rachelle's Mean Math Challenge and Tickle Punishment and Helen Shaw's latest clips. They are wonderful. Both have beautiful and ticklish feet. Absolutely heavenly.

Thanks Doc, glad you're enjoying them :)

I've had a lot of fun shoots lately that I haven't had time to preview...I'll be trying to post samples from some more of them over the next couple of weeks! Here's some from last week with Bambi - including a great challenge clip (coming up shortly) and a crazy taped-up scene (I've been making great use of the industrial strength plastic wrapping lately! ;)

A great shoot earlier with the lovely Tillie, looking hotter than ever

..and super-cute new model Jade. Jade's a beautiful alt-model friend of recent newcomer Hannah, and could best be described as violently ticklish everywhere!! (even more so than Hannah herself!) She has some of the cutest and craziest reactions to tickling I've ever seen..Tillie gave her a very intense introduction and it turns out Jade's an insane tickler too! :)

Wow! Love the wrapping on Bambi, thinking that would work brilliantly with so many girls! Jade looks amazing but Tilly is incredible :) She seems more ticklish every time and looks completely wrecked in that pic :D

Wow! Love the wrapping on Bambi, thinking that would work brilliantly with so many girls! Jade looks amazing but Tilly is incredible :) She seems more ticklish every time and looks completely wrecked in that pic :D

Yes that was definitely one of Tillie's most ticklish sessions so far - the bondage table was sliding all over the place in that scene (and it's heavy!) as she was moving so violently!

Jade has to be seen to be believed though - she's off the scale and back again :) I've just made a low-res early preview to give you some idea!

Attachments

• Jade sampler small.wmv
    5.9 MB · Views: 204
  • Image22.jpg
    Image22.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 178
  • Image24.jpg
    Image24.jpg
    226.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Image41.jpg
    Image41.jpg
    270.8 KB · Views: 112
Jade is super ticklish on her feet and she has a great laugh. This must be fun to tickle torture her nyloned soles. I really would like to see her reaction anytime in hogtied or in a stock with a good strong toe bondage where she can't move her feet ;) This must be a really good torture :D

Awesome! Think Jade is gonna become very popular. She's beautiful but what stunning reactions too! Looks like Tillie didn't go easy on her either, love it! Explains why Tillie looks so exhausted in the revenge pics. Can't wait to see all these :)

Jade is super ticklish on her feet and she has a great laugh. This must be fun to tickle torture her nyloned soles. I really would like to see her reaction anytime in hogtied or in a stock with a good strong toe bondage where she can't move her feet ;) This must be a really good torture :D

Thanks NT, she's a fantastic model

Awesome! Think Jade is gonna become very popular. She's beautiful but what stunning reactions too! Looks like Tillie didn't go easy on her either, love it! Explains why Tillie looks so exhausted in the revenge pics. Can't wait to see all these :)

No, Tillie didn't go easy - she was pretty mean...it was Jade's first scene and she whilst I was trying to calm her nerves (she was quite nervous beforehand), she was winding her up and telling her how bad her scenes with me were going to be afterwards! :)

Jade and Racheal are a ticklers dream......I look forward to seeing them in a F/F set soon.....fingers crossed..!!!

Some more updates from the last few weeks' shoots - it's been a very busy time! Here's some of it :)

Firstly the return of Rosa:

and of Harmony:

Kiki looking mega-hot from last week's shoot - the stretched out black 'dress' scene is the most intense one I've done with her (I think) Kiki's tough and she always says she likes to be tickled hard but this one was a little much even for her at times..the reactions were crazy! It reminded me of the extreme scene I did with Rachelle recently - something about that table at the minute! :D

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back