• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Some new scenes with Lottii...first a very hot custom:

..and here's an extra-special titty tickle scene, that'll be a bonus clip with the above. Definitely a one-off, you will probably not want to miss this if you're a Lottii fan! :cool:

Do you know yet whether this one will be on the clips store or the membership site? Either way I'm looking forward to getting this one.

Hey turtleboy, just a heads up I sent you a private message asking about some clips. Thanks in advance!

Here's Jay with another one of her friends, Amy. As with Becky and Ruby, Amy isn't a model but she is very ticklish and worked out great...great reactions! :)

Amy was absolutely terrible at tickling. Jay is one of the most ticklish people you could meet (you literally just have to touch her feet!) and yet for some reason, Amy just couldn't tickle her properly...it looked ridiculous! Unfortunately for her, that just meant she got all the tickling instead! ;)

Wow. Amy is absolutely adorable. Missy Jay is, as always, hot but wow Amy is cute as a button. Any plans to bring her back in the future? Maybe tied and tickled spreadeagle in black nylons?

When’s the F/F out TB? That’s the one straight in the basket!

I'm not sure yet, but it will be soon :)

Wow. Amy is absolutely adorable. Missy Jay is, as always, hot but wow Amy is cute as a button. Any plans to bring her back in the future? Maybe tied and tickled spreadeagle in black nylons?

Would Amy be back for possible customs?

Hopefully Amy should be back before long - I know she enjoyed the shoot and had said she'd be happy to do it again. I'm seeing Jay this week so will speak to her about getting Amy back in.

Quick announcement:

Many of you may be aware that Angelina retired from modelling and fetish work this year...she's always loved doing tickling stuff but she's moved on to other things and wanted to make a bit of a break with it all I think. That said, I know she was very sad to be leaving it all behind and had mentioned popping back to say goodbye and maybe shoot again one last time...well now she's decided to make a return visit next Thurs 29th! (NOT Wednesday as I originally posted!)

I don't know whether she will ever shoot again after this or if it really is a one-off, but if you would like a custom with her, now is the time to get in touch!!

Ok, that said, here are some more updates from recent shoots!

First off, babeshow babe Zara. I had a hard drive die on me a couple of years ago with several months of footage, and it included Zara's first shoot which I never got to release. Finally got around to re-booking her though!

We shot some F/M tickling too and it turns out Zara's a really good tickler!

Last edited:
Angelina always did great work. Her videos with Ayla Sky were some of the best (I’m so thankful I got their nipple tickling bonus clip!) but she and her mom was also a favorite team-up.

Angelina always did great work. Her videos with Ayla Sky were some of the best (I’m so thankful I got their nipple tickling bonus clip!) but she and her mom was also a favorite team-up.

Agreed :thumbsup:

Here's some of Louise, including a little interview :)

Jay brought Becky back to shoot again...

...Jay being one of the most violently ticklish people around made for a funny scene, with Becky tickling her feet until she literally hit the ground - and then she just carried on while tickling she was stuck on the floor :) The stocks even came off the table and still she kept tickling her! It's a GREAT scene lol

Jay brought Becky back to shoot again...

...Jay being one of the most violently ticklish people around made for a funny scene, with Becky tickling her feet until she literally hit the ground - and then she just carried on while tickling she was stuck on the floor :) The stocks even came off the table and still she kept tickling her! It's a GREAT scene lol

That looks like one hell of a scene!

I did try to purchase a clip the other day but without success TB. Have sent you a DM about it. Thanks.

Quick announcement:

Many of you may be aware that Angelina retired from modelling and fetish work this year...she's always loved doing tickling stuff but she's moved on to other things and wanted to make a bit of a break with it all I think. That said, I know she was very sad to be leaving it all behind and had mentioned popping back to say goodbye and maybe shoot again one last time...well now she's decided to make a return visit next Weds 28th! :)

I don't know whether she will ever shoot again after this or if it really is a one-off, but if you would like a custom with her, now is the time to get in touch!!

Ok, that said, here are some more updates from recent shoots!

First off, babeshow babe Zara. I had a hard drive die on me a couple of years ago with several months of footage, and it included Zara's first shoot which I never got to release. Finally got around to re-booking her though!

We shot some F/M tickling too and it turns out Zara's a really good tickler!

Hi TB

Have messaged you on here about an Angelina custom clip.

Thanks

Is Angelina concentrating on dancing or is it a complete career change?

I'm not actually sure what she'll be doing but I think she's studying at the minute

That looks like one hell of a scene!

I did try to purchase a clip the other day but without success TB. Have sent you a DM about it. Thanks.

Hi TB

Have messaged you on here about an Angelina custom clip.

Thanks

DM'd you both. Please note that Angelina is actually due in on Thursday not Wednesday as I originally said!

Thanks TB. All sorted. It was my first ever purchase from yourself, even though I really enjoy your work. I was not disappointed in any way. Jay and Amy were just so ticklish all over. I loved Jay’s reaction to that first touch!
I’m so glad Jay came along and managed to encourage her friends along too.

I feel further purchasing will be in order!

Angelina’s return is great,Angelina's videos are worth buying and collecting.The charm of her pantyhose feet is so great that she is loved by sucking ticklers such as Ayla. She was once one of the most popular models by sucking tickler, and also Ayla's favorite model. Looking forward to many seniors foot worship tickler (such as Alya, Tammie, Faye, Katie, Tammy Hannah and Jay) can be a combination of two, or Ayla can be combined with one of the above female ticklers to bring Angelina a wonderful and unforgettable tickling feast(After all, Ayla and Angelina are the best combination and the initial combination,I hope Ayla can have this opportunity to create a permanent classic with Angelina again.).

Some more great looking clips there, turtleboy. Seems Jay is great at bringing in more women to be tickled.

No revenge from Mum this time, but Cherry did get one of her most intense tickle scenes so far shortly afterwards! So did Mum actually :)

Samples coming soon...

Still curious about that intense tickle scene for Cherry's mum, Cherry's definitely was intense, and a really intense scene for her mum sounds great too.

Hey tb
Just wondering which site Zara is going to be on and if you were going to release any more videos on PH

Thanks TB. All sorted. It was my first ever purchase from yourself, even though I really enjoy your work. I was not disappointed in any way. Jay and Amy were just so ticklish all over. I loved Jay’s reaction to that first touch!
I’m so glad Jay came along and managed to encourage her friends along too.

I feel further purchasing will be in order!

Glad you liked it :thumbup:

I hope Angelina will take part in the filming for the last time and leave many precious clips.

Yes, we shot some good ones - I'll post some samples later :)

Still curious about that intense tickle scene for Cherry's mum, Cherry's definitely was intense, and a really intense scene for her mum sounds great too.

The first part is on the member's site now - more coming soon!

Hey tb
Just wondering which site Zara is going to be on and if you were going to release any more videos on PH

Probably both - there's a great F/M clip with her too and I'll be posting some samples in the other thread..

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back