• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

New scenes with Katie in the hottest catsuit ever!

and testing out Indian Jaz's feet - Jaz's first scene with another model. This one's coming up later with the unmasked bits as a bonus ;)

...and more with Emerald!

Oh, this one looks fun. Emerald, some helpless hogtied feet, and a bottle of baby lotion. What more could a tickle fan want? Katie in that catsuit looks great too, you've gotten to tickle a lot of nyloned feet and legs over the years, but how often does one get a chance to tickle nyloned underarms?

Hey turtleboy, sorry to be a pain and keep asking I’m sure you really busy! Could you look at sticking the nikki clip on the members site soon? It the one clip I’m desperate to see! Cheers mate

Evening David

As you know always been big fan of your site mate etc since around 2010, I was on the clips4sale site tonight and looked at clips from 2009 which I've never really seen, just have a few questions for you;

Out of interest where were the original clips filmed as it looks like a different studio?

I didn't realise Ayla had worked with you so long, she must be your longest serving Model now?

Also how did you originally promote you site in terms of the earlier models arranging shoots etc especially having no history, did you know any of them?

Gotta agree, that is one seriously sexy catsuit! Nylon clad armpits do sound pretty explosive too! :D

Hey turtleboy, sorry to be a pain and keep asking I’m sure you really busy! Could you look at sticking the nikki clip on the members site soon? It the one clip I’m desperate to see! Cheers mate

I don't know when that will be on the site I'm afraid - I still have a lot of other stuff to add.

Oh, this one looks fun. Emerald, some helpless hogtied feet, and a bottle of baby lotion. What more could a tickle fan want? Katie in that catsuit looks great too, you've gotten to tickle a lot of nyloned feet and legs over the years, but how often does one get a chance to tickle nyloned underarms?

Gotta agree, that is one seriously sexy catsuit! Nylon clad armpits do sound pretty explosive too! :D

Explosive is the right word here - if you see the clip, you'll know what I mean...she pretty much blew my eardrums lol!

The return of Angelina and Ayla!

We did a cute 'tickling with feet' custom...it was funny because Ayla's so ticklish that it tickled her own feet when she was trying to tickle Angelina :)

We did this special little scene as a bonus clip...look out for it with one of the other releases as it won't be sold seperately - it's a hot one! :lover:

So great ,Ayla tickles Angelina‘ pantyhose feet.
Did Ayla tickle Angelina’s pantyhose feet by sucking?

New clips look great mate, any chance of shooting with Natalia Forrest I see on Twitter she's been working with Rachelle Summers recently?

New clips look great mate, any chance of shooting with Natalia Forrest I see on Twitter she's been working with Rachelle Summers recently?

Rachelle and Natalia together would be seriously hot!! Ayla looks amazing, looks like a pretty sexy clip too! Hope we see more of that ;)

Oh my that is so HOT!!!!

So great ,Ayla tickles Angelina‘ pantyhose feet.
Did Ayla tickle Angelina’s pantyhose feet by sucking?

Sorry, not this time

Rachelle and Natalia together would be seriously hot!! Ayla looks amazing, looks like a pretty sexy clip too! Hope we see more of that ;)

No, she isn't interested in shooting I'm afraid

Angelina is still one of the best ticklees I've seen. So hot, so explosively ticklish, and she keeps coming back for more.

Huge fan of your work. Sorry if this question has been answered already, but is there any chance of seeing Bryony (not Briony M) come back for a shoot in an M/F double stocks? :)

Angelina is still one of the best ticklees I've seen. So hot, so explosively ticklish, and she keeps coming back for more.

Very true...and the same goes for Ayla! :)

Huge fan of your work. Sorry if this question has been answered already, but is there any chance of seeing Bryony (not Briony M) come back for a shoot in an M/F double stocks? :)

No, she won't be back sorry

Where do I email to get the bonus Ayla/Angelina clip?

[email protected] or [email protected]

Beautiful new model Natasha. She's from Ukraine originally and has a very sexy accent :) I'm always amazed (and impressed) by models like her - she has a full time corporate job (a good management position) and yet she still does modelling shoots just for the love of it. She's great - and very ticklish...she went from nervous laughter to full-blown hysterics by the end!

...and she has amazing feet too!

Here's a mini preview of Natasha's clips and her cute laugh! - the first one's coming up :)

Attachments

• Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 117
  • Image81.jpg
    Image81.jpg
    205.1 KB · Views: 145
  • Image19.jpg
    Image19.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 148
  • Image37.jpg
    Image37.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 164
  • Natasha samples.wmv
    6.4 MB · Views: 171
She looks great. Love her nipples! Looks like those pits are ticklish too :D

Hey turtleboy.. what girls have you got coming in for customs? Anybody in for a naked tickle session soon?

I absolutely love Natasha and really hope to see much more of her!! She is naturally beautiful with perfect soles, but I especially love how she is a girl next door. I can definitely picture her with a normal corporate job.

Also, if you happen to have any challenge clips in the pipework that would be awesome! The solo ones are okay but I prefer the ones where two or more girls battle on a challenge with the loser(s) getting tickled! :) Keep up the great work!

Wow, that Natasha is a winner. Beautiful face, and you gotta love her soles. I don't know how you do it but I'm happy you do.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back