• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

..and naturally, some crazy tickling. This scene of Rachelle is just mental!

There's more samples of these two to come...meanwhile watch the little teaser below from Rachelle's scene..sometimes she has to be seen to be believed! :)

Attachments

• Rachelle sample.wmv
    4.5 MB · Views: 155
Rachelle is outstanding! Love her style, her ticklish feet, her hair and of course her beautiful face.

Wow! Both girls look stunning, such great dresses too. Rachelle looks like she's properly lost it, don't think I've seen her thrash quite that much before!! That spot on her hips and ribs drives her nuts!! Portia gets hotter each clip aswell, she is stunning and has an amazing body :)

Rachelle is outstanding! Love her style, her ticklish feet, her hair and of course her beautiful face.

All are good things to love about her :)

Wow! Both girls look stunning, such great dresses too. Rachelle looks like she's properly lost it, don't think I've seen her thrash quite that much before!! That spot on her hips and ribs drives her nuts!! Portia gets hotter each clip aswell, she is stunning and has an amazing body :)

Yes she really lost it on that one! Here's some more of both girls together, including a custom tickle fight which Rachelle won, in spite of Portia's height advantage!

Wow! What a pairing. Both girls look stunning in red but even better naked!! Portia's body is incredible. Hope these two work together a lot more in the future ;)

Wow! What a pairing. Both girls look stunning in red but even better naked!! Portia's body is incredible. Hope these two work together a lot more in the future ;)

Agreed - they're both awesome :)

Speaking of awesome pairings, last week was a return visit for Amelia and a long-awaited return for Rhianna...I wasn't sure how these two would be together as they're so different, but it was an awesome shoot!

Last edited:
Here's a little sample. Rhianna destroyed Amelia...we both got her good though! ;)

Attachments

• Rhianna Amelia sample.wmv
    6.3 MB · Views: 178
  • Image61.jpg
    Image61.jpg
    161.7 KB · Views: 82
  • Image66.jpg
    Image66.jpg
    133 KB · Views: 84
  • Image25.jpg
    Image25.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 104
All are good things to love about her :)

Yes she really lost it on that one! Here's some more of both girls together, including a custom tickle fight which Rachelle won, in spite of Portia's height advantage!

What was the challenge, looks good!

Any chance of having Kayla Louise in for a shoot. You used her once for a foot tease video but not a tickle or nylon one. A nylon tickling one with her would be great. Natalia Forrest would be wonderful also.

Any chance of having Kayla Louise in for a shoot. You used her once for a foot tease video but not a tickle or nylon one. A nylon tickling one with her would be great. Natalia Forrest would be wonderful also.

I have used Kayla in the past and do have tickling clips of her. The first shoot didn't work out (tickling wise) but her second shoot resulted in some really good scenes...I just didn't get around to releasing them yet ;)

I've spoken to Natalia about it in the past and she said no. One of the few times that's happened but there you go!

Cute newcomer alert! Some samples of Amy this week - this girl is gorgeous with an amazing body!

Agreed - they're both awesome :)

Speaking of awesome pairings, last week was a return visit for Amelia and a long-awaited return for Rhianna...I wasn't sure how these two would be together as they're so different, but it was an awesome shoot!

Looking forwards to the mummification clip! Speaking of which, is the Elise mummification clip coming out soon?

Mummification with boobs is always awesome :)

A great way to start 2017..they don't get much more beautiful than Rachelle and Portia! They were quite a combination :)

Samples from some very hot nylon tease scenes to start with...

(We got a 60's thing going on with Portia here, and a kind of sexy vampire look too!)

Wow. Are hese tease clips coming to the site or the C4S store? I need them!!

Looking forwards to the mummification clip! Speaking of which, is the Elise mummification clip coming out soon?

Mummification with boobs is always awesome :)

I think that both will go on the membership site - not sure exactly when yet!

Wow. Are hese tease clips coming to the site or the C4S store? I need them!!

Rachelle's clip is in the nylon tease store already..one of Portia's clips will go there also and one will go on the members site :)

I know it's been several years, but those Indian Twins Priya and Preeti you shot with once upon a time are on Channel 5 right now ("My Mums Hotter Than Me!")

In other news, what the fuck am I doing watching this shit?

I know it's been several years, but those Indian Twins Priya and Preeti you shot with once upon a time are on Channel 5 right now ("My Mums Hotter Than Me!")

In other news, what the fuck am I doing watching this shit?

I remember when Toni and Melissa were on 'Hotter than my Mum' a few years back...I think that Ch5 may have slightly stolen the concept lol!

..and speaking of hotter than, this shoot was hotter than most things you could imagine - the awesome Keira, Kiki and Tillie came in to shoot some customs, including our first full F/M clip! Tillie arguably came off the worst overall (of the girls at least!). She was dreading this scene when she heard what was coming..the other girls loved it! ;)

..and a few teasers from the most insane tickle fight you're ever likely to see :)

TB you shouldn't be posting things like this so late

How am i going to sleep now? :rowfull::rowfull:

:)

Get those F/M clips up ! been waiting for this for years ! luckuy bastard

It was a custom scene but will be released after the customer's had the clip. If there's demand for F/M, we will be shooting more. Kiki loved it and actually complained that her bf would never ever let her do this to him, so I asked her to bring him in for a shoot with her - and she's talked him into it! :)

More of Tillie and Keira

..and the FFF/M tickling. This was a new one for all of the girls but it has to be said, they had a great time with it - they were such a relentlessly mean trio, they nearly killed this poor guy!

Kiki needs nominating for tickler of the year in the golden feathers one of these years-she genuinely looks like she loves it!!! when are these going to be in the store??? all of them are must buys!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back