• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Looks like there's plenty to look forward to!!! Rachelle looks as amazing as always, especially bent over that gym bench. Love the strapping across her arms aswell, that is gonna be horrendous for those with very ticklish armpits!!! Can't wait :devil:
Speaking of which, any hope of seeing Tillie back soon?

Great stuff to look forward to! Do you have any challenge clips in the pipe works? I love when two or more girls compete and the loser is tickled as punishment

Hi turtleboy do you have any idea when the Nikki clip will be put onto the members site? Cheers

Looks like there's plenty to look forward to!!! Rachelle looks as amazing as always, especially bent over that gym bench. Love the strapping across her arms aswell, that is gonna be horrendous for those with very ticklish armpits!!! Can't wait :devil:
Speaking of which, any hope of seeing Tillie back soon?

Nothing arranged at the minute...not sure when she'll be back next but hopefully before too long

Great stuff to look forward to! Do you have any challenge clips in the pipe works? I love when two or more girls compete and the loser is tickled as punishment

I have done a couple of solo challenges so there may be one coming up before long :)

Hi turtleboy do you have any idea when the Nikki clip will be put onto the members site? Cheers

I don't know at the moment I'm afraid

any turkish female models? they are absolutely ticklish... please try one....

No I don't have any lined up - sorry!

Here's some more of Ayla from her last shoot. These two clips are pretty crazy, and just pure torture at times as probably two of her worst positions. The little bit of nipple tickling we did at the end is very extreme for her! These clips may come out back to back as they're both great, or one may be a bonus clip :)

Here's some from Valentina's visit a couple of weeks ago!

...and from a foot worship/lickle/tickle scene with Storm :)

..and getting tortured by Sophia (mostly body tickling)

..and scenes they did for a F/F nylon foot worship custom, coming to the nylon tease store soon:

Hey does anyone one no if I can buy the model used shoes and tight if so we're could I get them I've been looking for ages

Hey does anyone one no if I can buy the model used shoes and tight if so we're could I get them I've been looking for ages

You will be able to soon I hope...I just set up a Manyvids account where I'll be posting some clips but also plan to sell used tights, stockings and shoes from shoots. I throw out about 50 pairs a month at the moment but haven't had a good way of selling them until now :)

I can't believe you throw them out when do you hope to start selling them in so could I rent a model

You will be able to soon I hope...I just set up a Manyvids account where I'll be posting some clips but also plan to sell used tights, stockings and shoes from shoots. I throw out about 50 pairs a month at the moment but haven't had a good way of selling them until now :)

:yayzorz::yayzorz: Hell yeah! to selling the used tights! My goodness you've been throwing away a monthly treasure! It may be good to share the name or brand of the tights worn by the model in the clip description just in case your fans want to "Try this at home"

Hey David,

Will you be releasing any news on models available for the month of April or any available in the coming months?

The Sophia/Anna clip looks great. Loving the new bench equipment too. Cannot wait to see Ayla, her nipples are amazing and the opportunity to see them tickled is very rare indeed!! ;)

Any idea if/when Kiki Devine will be back? She hasn’t appeared for quite a while which is a shame, she’s a favourite of mine

I can't believe you throw them out when do you hope to start selling them in so could I rent a model

As soon as I have time to get the store set up - in the next couple of weeks hopefully. I'm not sure what you mean by 'rent a model' though lol :)

May I ask how you find your models? on internet? or any friendship from bdsm forums?

You could find turkish models by asking forums. I don't know actually.....

I'm not specifically looking for Turkish models but if any contact me then I'll talk to them

The Sophia/Anna clip looks great. Loving the new bench equipment too. Cannot wait to see Ayla, her nipples are amazing and the opportunity to see them tickled is very rare indeed!! ;)

It's out now - in the bonus clip, free with the hogtie scene :)

Any idea if/when Kiki Devine will be back? She hasn’t appeared for quite a while which is a shame, she’s a favourite of mine

I'm not sure if she will - I haven't heard from her for a long time. There are plenty of unreleased clips still to be added to the members site though..one next week in fact!

Hey David,

Will you be releasing any news on models available for the month of April or any available in the coming months?

I have mainly new models coming in through April, although Rachelle and Emma Green may be coming in to shoot customs at the end of the month. I'll have some details of models available in May/June when they are more confirmed.

Some samples of Porchia from a couple of weeks ago - some vids shot with DSLR, hence the different appearance:

Good lord the clips with Porchia look absolutely incredible. Can't wait to buy them!
Also very excited to see your new models =)

Hey turtleboy, I noticed on Instagram that Sophia Lee had done a full nylon encased scene, it looks hot! Will it be released anytime soon?

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back