• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Samples from another of last week's shoots - lovely mature Rosa has 100% south american blood but she's also 100% scouse, having lived in the UK since she was little. Rosa is a friend of recent newcomer Rhianna and really wanted to do a shoot when she heard what was involved. She's extremely ticklish all over and loved the shoot...she said it was about the most fun she'd ever had in her life :)

Samples from another of last week's shoots - lovely mature Rosa has 100% south american blood but she's also 100% scouse, having lived in the UK since she was little. Rosa is a friend of recent newcomer Rhianna and really wanted to do a shoot when she heard what was involved. She's extremely ticklish all over and loved the shoot...she said it was about the most fun she'd ever had in her life :)

Bloody hell she's stunning Tb. "Most fun she's ever had in her life".... Please tell me she'll be coming back for more lol.

Bloody hell she's stunning Tb. "Most fun she's ever had in her life".... Please tell me she'll be coming back for more lol.

Yes she'll definitely be back! :) First clip is coming up

Meanwhile, in this week's shoots:

A first time for Bex today:

and then tomorrow, Rhianna and Sophia, hopefully with some F/F tickling!

..and next week I'm really spoiling you with a three-girl combo of Rachelle, Tillie and Bambi! That one is likely to be really crazy :)

A Rachelle, Tillie and Bambi scene may kill me! But what a way to go.

I hope you get a bunch of behind the scenes (before the shoot, after the shoot, model arriving) and interviews with her, and others!

(Just leave the camera running!)

I love to hear when models love it, because you often notice when they don't!

Hey are there going to be any more deals like you had going over Xmas/New year? I missed out on them as I didn't have the cash to spare and would def make the most of it if similar offers came around again :)

A Rachelle, Tillie and Bambi scene may kill me! But what a way to go.

Indeed - it may kill us all! :)

I hope you get a bunch of behind the scenes (before the shoot, after the shoot, model arriving) and interviews with her, and others!

(Just leave the camera running!)

I love to hear when models love it, because you often notice when they don't!

It sounds like a good idea but on a 3-4 hour shoot, leaving the camera running isn't really an option I'm afraid. I will try and get some more behind the scenes stuff in future, but I have to say in all honesty, the conversation really wouldn't be very interesting for most people and often has nothing at all to do with tickling!

Hey are there going to be any more deals like you had going over Xmas/New year? I missed out on them as I didn't have the cash to spare and would def make the most of it if similar offers came around again :)

Yes I will be doing them again...not sure exactly when, but soon no doubt! :)

It's been a busy couple of weeks so I'm a little behind on updates but last week's shoots were all great - I think people will love Bex! Here's some of Sophia and Rhianna from friday...Sophia failed to break Rhianna in their challenge and got tickled as forfeit. Fortunately, Rhianna turned out to be a great tickler! ;)

Yes she'll definitely be back! :) First clip is coming up

Meanwhile, in this week's shoots:

A first time for Bex today:

and then tomorrow, Rhianna and Sophia, hopefully with some F/F tickling!

..and next week I'm really spoiling you with a three-girl combo of Rachelle, Tillie and Bambi! That one is likely to be really crazy :)

Seriously??? Tillie, Rachelle and Bambi all together??? :faint:
This could be the best ever. Rachelle and Bambi will be insane but I love seeing Tillie tickled so please leave her til last. Just hoping that 2 on 1 will finally break her!! And hey, if you could leave a little bottle of lotion hanging around, well, I wouldn't complain!! ;)

Seriously??? Tillie, Rachelle and Bambi all together??? :faint:
This could be the best ever. Rachelle and Bambi will be insane but I love seeing Tillie tickled so please leave her til last. Just hoping that 2 on 1 will finally break her!! And hey, if you could leave a little bottle of lotion hanging around, well, I wouldn't complain!! ;)

No Tillie now I'm afraid - she had to cancel :(

Still, that means more Rachelle and Bambi which can't be an entirely bad thing!

Here's some samples of the beautiful Bex from last week..she's also extremely ticklish. I actually worked with her best friend about a month ago who wasn't ticklish unfortunately...she mentioned how ticklish Bex is though and so I ended up asking her to shoot - which was a result :) Her first clip will be coming soon :)

Gutted about Tillie but Rachelle and Bambi is still gonna be awesome. Not sure who'll be crazier?? :) You're right about Beautiful Bex, stunning. Those pits look pretty ticklish and what a great body. Hope she wants to do more shoots!

Quote Originally Posted by Jimtickler12

Yes I will be doing them again...not sure exactly when, but soon no doubt! :)

I second this idea! I blew it the first time around and missed the window of opportunity.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimtickler12

I second this idea! I blew it the first time around and missed the window of opportunity.

It will be happening again, believe me! :)

Gutted about Tillie but Rachelle and Bambi is still gonna be awesome. Not sure who'll be crazier?? :) You're right about Beautiful Bex, stunning. Those pits look pretty ticklish and what a great body. Hope she wants to do more shoots!

Yes Bex is a very lovely lady - I hope to get her back in again soon

It was a shame about Tillie, but Rachelle and Bambi were both pretty insane..I really don't know who was crazier but I think Rachelle was more traumatised!

Also from last week...I had a fun shoot with Holly and her babeshow pal Levi in their hotel rooms - Levi got a quick but crazy introduction to tickling!

Note the very apt cushion that was on Holly's bed! :)

Holly is looking so good! Can't wait for Rachelle and Bambi tho, guess Rachelle was always gonna suffer more as Bambi just seems to love it!! Was she a pretty evil tickler?

Thanks rc, I can see your point about Jasmine and Bambi although that would obviously mean no more Rachelle, Tillie, Ayla, Ruby, Holly... etc, etc, etc which could never be a good thing! ;)

Yes I will definitely try the legs crossed position again - I'd forgotten about that one!

that should totally be done to poor rachelle with feathers and toothbrushes to explore inbetween her toes

Holly is looking so good! Can't wait for Rachelle and Bambi tho, guess Rachelle was always gonna suffer more as Bambi just seems to love it!! Was she a pretty evil tickler?

Actually Bambi told me there are nice tickles and unbearable tickles. She loves having her feet, neck and tummy tickled (even though they all drive her crazy) but she finds having her armpits tickled almost too much to take.

She is definitely completely bonkers though which I love.

She is definitely completely bonkers though which I love.

True :)

I think Rachelle came off worse because she really finds it unbearable - almost agony! Bambi was definitely having fun though :)

It's gonna be such an awesome clip!! Pity Bambi finds her pits unbearably ticklish but does make for fantastic reactions :D

Last Friday's outstanding shoot featured return visits from Ruby and Kiki. I did challenge clips with both of them - Ruby loved the reading challenge and actually said it was her favourite so far :) It's an outstanding scene - I've never seen anyone try so hard to keep on reading whilst actually in hysterics...amazing stuff

We had to break the law with the ballgag scene, but there was no way we could have filmed it without - such an intense clip!!

..and it would have been rude not to do a timed challenge clip with both girls tickling each other non-stop ;)

Looks absolutely wonderful! Love Ruby. If she ever needs a Yankee to marry for a green card...I'm that guy.

Great to see Ruby and Kiki together, two awesome 'lees! Looks like Ruby really focused Kiki's pits too, with outstanding results :D

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back