• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Hey Turtleboy

Do you have any plans for using Scottish models soon (nothing like a scottish giggle begging for tickles to stop)

Do you have a list of any of your clips that involve scotttish models as the lees?

Hey Turtleboy
Storm seems to be able to resist the tickling caused by foot worship. I don’t know if Ayla can break Storm’s resistance through foot worship.
Is the UKTICKLING updated Angelina filmed now or before? Is there a chance for Ayla and Angelina to collaborate?

Hey Turtleboy

Do you have any plans for using Scottish models soon (nothing like a scottish giggle begging for tickles to stop)

Do you have a list of any of your clips that involve scotttish models as the lees?

It's a charming dialect. In the very early 2000s I met a Glasgow-based Scots goth girl, MercyUK, online, and we arranged a meetup which involved my flying up from London. We arranged to meet in a pub, and after an hour's conversation to determine, quite sensibly, if I was deranged or not we went back to hers for a protractedly giggly afternoon, evening and night replete with ropes, feathers, fingertips and hysterics. She was tiny, red-haired, pleasantly curvy in the non-euphemistic sense and delightfully responsive. Her accent certainly added to the frisson of the 'brief encounter'.

So, by all means, Turtleboy, for a bit of something different cast your net north of Hadrian's Wall- I'm sure a lot of people would be delighted with the result.

You could even acquire some costumes and do something historical to show what Bonnie Prince Charlie and Flora MacDonald REALLY got up to... :D

The Storm and Luna clips both look like must-haves, nice pictures there :D And I'm very curious to hear Roxee's dirty laugh.
Any word on when Cherry and her mum are coming back? You mentioned a little while ago on this thread they should be soon.

No further word on them I'm afraid.

When will we see the roxee clips? Will she be back soon?

Is the Roxy clip going to be on the members’ site?

The first clip is out now. She's already been back a couple of times and should be back again soon so there are plenty of new clips to come ;)

TB,

Whatever happened to the second series with Shay London ?

It'll be coming up at some point soon, though not sure when. I plan to get her back in again soon as well!

Hey Turtleboy

So, by all means, Turtleboy, for a bit of something different cast your net north of Hadrian's Wall- I'm sure a lot of people would be delighted with the result.

You could even acquire some costumes and do something historical to show what Bonnie Prince Charlie and Flora MacDonald REALLY got up to... :D

I have shot a few Scottish models over the years, but I don't have a list....off the top of my head, Sofia Matthews, Lizzy Murphy and more recently, Stevie-Lou :)

Some new scenes and new models!

A first look at sexy Babestation babe Bella Mendez...

Looking forward to the Bella clip. Who are the other new models?

Another new model - Rose! She's a Polish student and fashion model, and extremely cute. Rose only turned eighteen very recently but she was great to work with and not phased at all :)

The audio on the first clip didn't record properly so it most likely won't be released, but the stretched out clip was much better anyway. Rose was a little shy in the first scene but the second one really broke her. She described it as 'diabolical' :)

That said, Rose really enjoyed it and will be returning again next week!

Well to put it simply, Rose........ :wub:

:faint:

She's back this week :thumbsup:

I've been a little quiet on the updates but very busy behind the scenes, with lots of new clips on the way :)

Here's Mila - another newcomer and another Babestation babe. She's stunning with a hot body and super-ticklish!

This may be off topic, but are you still emailing the bonus clip for purchasing "Eve Has Super-Ticklish Lottii At Her Mercy"? I bought the clip off your c4s store 2 months back but haven't received a response when I sent you an email.

This may be off topic, but are you still emailing the bonus clip for purchasing "Eve Has Super-Ticklish Lottii At Her Mercy"? I bought the clip off your c4s store 2 months back but haven't received a response when I sent you an email.

A lot of emails just go to my junk folder and I don't always get through them all before they disappear. Try emailing again, using [email protected] if you can - thanks

Mila's armpits look amazing, nipple tickling looks great too! Glad Rose is back so soon, can't wait to see more of her!

Hi Dave.

I’ve send you an email reference custom clips, I hope you get time to reply. Keep up the good work &#55357;&#56397;

A cute new scene with Liz that I hadn't got around to previewing - this one's on the members site already. We shot a great scene with Katie going to town on her last week as well...a really hot clip :)

And again - this time a new scene with ridiculously ticklish Chantelle in the same position! This one's going on the member's site this week (she goes absolutely nuclear in this one!)

She had her first chance to do some F/M tickling afterwards as well. A great revenge scene :)

Hi Turtleboy, did I read you say previously Rachelle was returning or did I imagine that??

As hot as this clip looks your choice of language’ she goes absolutely nuclear in this one!’ has to be commended!

I've had more contact with someone at C4S and they insist that they haven't restricted any payments, but I suspect there may have been a temporary block as a kind of knee-jerk reaction. Hopefully they decided there was no threat to themselves and won't take any further steps. The ATVOD will probably just concentrate on the actual stores and member sites as they have done so far. Certainly my UK sales virtually stopped dead for about a week and then just seemed to start up again

In other news, I'm running a free clip offer this week! Starting from today, buy any three clips from the store and choose another one free (from any release in the last 6 months). Just email me your order number and choice of clip!

Here's some samples of the lovely Carla from today's shoot. She was way more ticklish than she thought she was which is always a good thing ;)

How come Carla isn’t on the members site anymore?

Some new scenes with the amazing Roxee Couture. Roxee seems to get more ticklish with each shoot, which is good as we've done several over the last couple of months and there's some great clips to come :)

Roxee's ticklish everywhere but the feet are definitely worst!

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back