• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

If you've got any Zoe/Helen Maria videos that you haven't put up yet you'll have to put them on the members site!

Zoe/Helen was one of his great models, I bought most of her clips.

There's several models I'd love to see return - Elle Pharell for sure, she looked like she loved it.
There was one lady, years ago, dressed like a flight attendant who was tickled, I think she only did one video, but she was great.

Hey Turtleboy, maybe when you get time, list the models that are still actively doing shoots, the ones available but hadn't done anything in a while, the ones that
moved on, and the ones that are not coming back for sure.

(This is so many categories because it's a compliment to you - you have had so many come back after a few years, or ones that returned that you didn't think would.)

For some producers over the years, that "will not come back" list would be definitive...

Wow what was the challenge?

To try and hold her position, and keep her legs crossed whilst being tickled :)

Fuck his models are hot!

Thanks!

Hey Turtleboy, maybe when you get time, list the models that are still actively doing shoots, the ones available but hadn't done anything in a while, the ones that
moved on, and the ones that are not coming back for sure.

(This is so many categories because it's a compliment to you - you have had so many come back after a few years, or ones that returned that you didn't think would.)

Sorry but I'd never have time to do that - even if I had the information to hand! I don't stay in contact with most models unless I'm actually arranging shoots so some may still be working after a few years whilst others have retired. I don't really keep a list I'm afraid!

Rachelle nude looks amazing! She deserves all the tickling she gets &#55357;&#56840; Are there any new clips of her to be released anytime soon David?

Yes - there's a new clip out now!

Has Lottii been tickled with long female nails yet? Would love/pay to see that!

Yes but it didn't work that well - I didn't rate the scene compared to her solo clips so it didn't get released. I still plan to do some F/F with her in future.

Bought the clip. Truly her hottest clip yet. I agree.

Thanks!

It looks like he has models with big tits!

Speaking of which, here's some new scenes with Polish Katie featuring slightly larger boobs than before - I think she looks great!

She's coming in to do a shoot with Bex and Amelia next week. The three of them have some of the loudest reactions (of anyone!) when tickled so I've actually booked a BDSM dungeon for the day so I don't have to worry about neighbours - I think it'll fun with Katie as she does a lot of pro-domme work and it seems well equipped ;) If anyone wants a custom with this location, get in touch soon! If it works out, I may use it for one-off shoots in future :)

Hi Turtleboy, had an idea for your challenge/forfeit series if you're still doing it! A touch/taste test with blindfolded models, the more they get wrong the more of a forfeit is accumulated

Amelia in a bdsm dungeon you say :omg:
She is smoking hot and off the chart ticklish!!! Have often wanted to see your models in more restrictive bondage so this is gonna be awesome!! Please take lots of lotion and those electric toothbrushes for her gorgeous armpits ;)

Yes but it didn't work that well - I didn't rate the scene compared to her solo clips so it didn't get released. I still plan to do some F/F with her in future.

Sorry to hear that. Would still like to see the visual. Any way to access it?

New scenes with Rachelle and Ayla together again! Here's a cute little naked challenge with Rachelle:

Those preview pics are awesome! Rachelle is possibly my favourite gal on the whole UK Tickling site! Will you be releasing this on C4S?

Hi Turtleboy, had an idea for your challenge/forfeit series if you're still doing it! A touch/taste test with blindfolded models, the more they get wrong the more of a forfeit is accumulated

It's similar to some customs I've done before - I'll bear it in mind :)

Those preview pics are awesome! Rachelle is possibly my favourite gal on the whole UK Tickling site! Will you be releasing this on C4S?

Thanks...I'm not sure where it'll go or when, but there is another nude scene of Rachelle coming to the members site this month! ;)

Sorry to hear that. Would still like to see the visual. Any way to access it?

Not at the minute, but I might do something with it at some point!

Bex and Amelia shot together?! When does that come out? Can't wait!!

It was actually Bex and Amelia and Katie, which was as crazy as you'd probably expect it to be :) Previews coming soon..there's a lot of new stuff on the way!

Here's some new scenes of Indian Jaz. The mummification scene is fantastic, including some big boob tickling...again, this one won't be released due to piracy (as it shows her full face), but as before it'll go out as a free bonus clip with another release!

No, she is fully retired now and has another job. I don't have any plans to try and persuade her to shoot I'm afraid.

Carla won't be back - I'm not sure who Elly is?

She stopped shooting years ago..I may still have a clip or two of her left though - will have to check :)

Ah that's a shame mate, it's a shame a lot of the models from when you first started shooting no longer do clips.

Do you have any Challenge Clips coming up?

More of Jaz...some teasers, and the tickle scene that will be released on C4S (it's also very good!!)

Here's some new scenes of Indian Jaz. The mummification scene is fantastic, including some big boob tickling...again, this one won't be released due to piracy (as it shows her full face), but as before it'll go out as a free bonus clip with another release!

So glad Jaz keeps coming back. She is absolutely stunning. Long may it continue :)

Was there any point when Bex and Katie were tickling Amelia simultaneously? Someone as super ticklish as her would be a helpless, hysterical mess. Would love to see that.

I really hope so!! :fingerscrossed: Rachelle looks stunning, again! Her body is just amazing and those pits look so smooth. She has the most perfect nipples too, have you ever tickled them in a clip?

Was there any point when Bex and Katie were tickling Amelia simultaneously? Someone as super ticklish as her would be a helpless, hysterical mess. Would love to see that.

Yes, for a custom. I'll post previews of that one later...it was pretty insane! First up, here's some more new scenes with Amelia from a couple of weeks ago - this first clip is coming up next and is also insane!

..and a naked nylon encasement scene. This one will probably go on the members site later:

Yes, for a custom. I'll post previews of that one later...it was pretty insane! First up, here's some more new scenes with Amelia from a couple of weeks ago - this first clip is coming up next and is also insane!

Can't wait to see double FF action on Amelia, especially if long nails were used on her underarms. We know that's her spot!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back