• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I've got a ton of updates coming from new shoots, although I don't know what the next releases will be yet! I'll start posting some updates today :)

I don't tend to use brushes in the F/F videos so much because people used to complain about it, and now I tend to keep them focused on tickling with nails. I use brushes more where there requested in customs and in most of my M/F vids of course!

I don't know of any sites she's on and I don't think she's still modelling...I do have a couple more clips of her

Hey Turtleboy,

Any chance this clip gets release soon?

Here's some new samples of Laura. She had an insanely ticklish left foot this time - strange, but it happens like that sometimes (quite often actually!)

I'm going to add some F/M samples of Kiki and her boyfriend in my next post (a truly crazy scene!) so please skip past if they're likely to offend you! ;)

...and here's a ton of samples from a fantastic shoot with Ayla and Bella! This one included a custom tickle fight which Ayla had no chance of winning since she's literally half the size of Bella - and Bella is a serious wrestling fan lol :)

That mummification scene was pretty mean though ;)

That's great!
Hi,turtleboy ,My custom advice will send you a mail.

Why the tickler always lose in the tickle fight ,tickler Should be a strong side,tickler should win.
NO relative size, just compare Technology of tickling.
Why no pantyhose in the tickle fight .It's a pity.

Here's some of new-girl Jas. Jas is not actually a model but she is asian, of Indian descent, which makes her a complete rarity (for videos) and so it was worth my persuading her to shoot...it is next to impossible to find Indian models! She had to wear a mask to protect her identity due to her work and family, which is a shame because she's actually really pretty and it doesn't do her justice at all...I plan to use a slightly smaller mask next time if she'll come back again. This clip was very cute anyway as she was a lot more ticklish than she'd realised!

Fantastic to see another Indian model filmed. She is very beautiful! Hopefully you can convince Jas to take a turn in the stocks next :)

Ayla this dress is so beautiful,,Like full-time tickler
Bella is tickled by ayla no in nude pantyhose or tan pantyhose,It's a pity.

That's great!
Hi,turtleboy ,My custom advice will send you a mail.

Why the tickler always lose in the tickle fight ,tickler Should be a strong side,tickler should win.
NO relative size, just compare Technology of tickling.
Why no pantyhose in the tickle fight .It's a pity.

It was a custom clip and so it's what the customer wanted - I'll message you to discuss customs if you want to order one of your own :)

do you ever think about getting reality tv stars in for a tickle session?

I have shot with a few in the past - Bex and Harry-Amelia were in Big Brother, Jess Impiazzi was in TOWIE, and Amber was the winner of one series of Love Island. I wouldn't look at trying to recruit models who are currently on reality shows though as it wouldn't interest them.

Bella/Ayla looks hot. Both girls are very sexy, looking forward to that!! ;)

What were the complaints of F/F using brushes about? If it was the majority saying no to it then I understand. But if they don't mind F/M using brushes I don't see the problem with F/F using brushes, tools, baby oil etc. Maybe you can do F/F with brushes in half of the future videos so we can all be 100% fulfilled with the future videos?

Video series ideas: Maybe you can make a little tickle fight tournament series but it would be 1 on 1. The same rules apply for the tournament that was used in the other tickle fight videos. Winner is determined based on rounds maybe like a best of 5 or 7 and each round couple be a couple minutes. And after the round you can determine the winner or some how come up with a system to determine the winner of each round. Just a idea I had, would love to see the concept of the tickle tournament and maybe the winner can have a little reward or something to motivate them to win. I hope you can some how implement this into a series.

Last edited:
Many thanks David!

Also have you heard from any of these models recently?

Izzy, Billie, Sam Tye, Kiki, Holly Mguire, Abi T and Deane?

No afraid not - Izzy, Billie, Sam and Abi T all retired from modelling a while ago

What were the complaints of F/F using brushes about? If it was the majority saying no to it then I understand. But if they don't mind F/M using brushes I don't see the problem with F/F using brushes, tools, baby oil etc. Maybe you can do F/F with brushes in half of the future videos so we can all be 100% fulfilled with the future videos?

Video series ideas: Maybe you can make a little tickle fight tournament series but it would be 1 on 1. The same rules apply for the tournament that was used in the other tickle fight videos. Winner is determined based on rounds maybe like a best of 5 or 7 and each round couple be a couple minutes. And after the round you can determine the winner or some how come up with a system to determine the winner of each round. Just a idea I had, would love to see the concept of the tickle tournament and maybe the winner can have a little reward or something to motivate them to win. I hope you can some how implement this into a series.

I don't have much demand for F/M or F/F videos with brushes to be honest, but some of the F/F clips do use them all the same. I'll message you about ordering a custom :)

Fantastic to see another Indian model filmed. She is very beautiful! Hopefully you can convince Jas to take a turn in the stocks next :)

I've just done some more with her :)

Here's another new model, Storm. She's also very ticklish - especially feet, which are pretty big as she's a tall girl! :) She came along with her bf who is very into her feet and also into nylons etc so he was pretty excited about the shoot. He didn't get to watch her when we were filming so he was probably a bit gutted but I've said he can do a scene with her next time - expect some F/M, M/F scenes with them

Some more of Indian babe Jas from her second shoot - I managed to get a slightly more revealing mask for this one!

I'm attaching some mini samples of the new models, starting with Jas, as I have even more newcomers to preview....she has a very cute laugh :wub:

Attachments

• Jaz Samps.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 112
..and here's a teaser of Storm - her hair is all real by the way! Her feet are definitely her worst spot and she's a thrasher :)

Attachments

• Image94.jpg
    Image94.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 320
  • Image91.jpg
    Image91.jpg
    164 KB · Views: 233
  • Image82.jpg
    Image82.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 289
  • Image47.jpg
    Image47.jpg
    144.8 KB · Views: 134
  • Storm Samps.wmv
    5.6 MB · Views: 168
Jas's reactions are great and Storm looks amazing. Can't wait for her table clip! Did you ever post a sample of Faye/Tilly? That looked like such a wild session :)

Jas's reactions are great and Storm looks amazing. Can't wait for her table clip! Did you ever post a sample of Faye/Tilly? That looked like such a wild session :)

No..I haven't had time to really post any samples (other than these) lately I'm afraid. I may get some more up over the next week or so though!

I've been shooting a large amount of new content, so I'm going to try and preview as much of it here as I can. Here's another mini-sample, this time with featured highlights of the incredibly cute Gracie. Her reactions are quite frankly, mental at times. I definitely have to get her in with Lottii :)

Attachments

• Image34.jpg
    Image34.jpg
    220.9 KB · Views: 164
  • Image9.jpg
    Image9.jpg
    198.6 KB · Views: 227
  • Image16.jpg
    Image16.jpg
    205 KB · Views: 114
  • Image52.jpg
    Image52.jpg
    152.7 KB · Views: 193
  • Gracie Samples.wmv
    5.5 MB · Views: 158
No afraid not - Izzy, Billie, Sam and Abi T all retired from modelling a while ago

I don't have much demand for F/M or F/F videos with brushes to be honest, but some of the F/F clips do use them all the same. I'll message you about ordering a custom :)

Well can we try and bring back some more F/F videos with brushes? Like most F/M videos have brushes in them anyway. And yeah hit me up a msg on how to order a custom

Gracie. Oh Wow!!! She is incredible, a new star methinks!! Looks great, stunning body and so ticklish. She looks amazing on that table. You definitely need her and Lotti together, it would be insane :D

Gracie. Oh Wow!!! She is incredible, a new star methinks!! Looks great, stunning body and so ticklish. She looks amazing on that table. You definitely need her and Lotti together, it would be insane :D

Yes she's great..she and Lottii would be great together, although I've actually got Lottii to persuade her mum to come with her next time ;)

Here's some more of Ayla from her last shoot - a bit of experimentation with nylon encasement. Like the similar clip I did with Jade recently, the nylon on her body made her go crazy!

Yes she's great..she and Lottii would be great together, although I've actually got Lottii to persuade her mum to come with her next time ;)

Speaking of Lottii, here she is looking hotter than ever (again!) a couple of weeks ago! :)

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back