• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

I been hoping for a an Ayla sky just underarm tickling video for ages, found this interesting post below from reddit. Looks like I'm not the only person who wants to see it. What are the chances turtleboy?

https://www.reddit.com/r/tickling/comments/9lm41f/who_would_be_interested_on_seeing_the_sexy_ayla/

Not very likely tbh, unless someone ordered it as a custom!

It looks like Honour is turning out to be quite the mean tickler. Nails on nipples sound deliciously evil.

Wow! Honor looks incredible! That has to be her sexiest clip ever, her body is amazing stretched like that. Those perfect pits are crying out to be oiled ;) Great spot on her hips and ribs too, looks like her nipples are pretty ticklish too! Lacey looks amazing too, they are a seriously sexy duo. Straddled nipple tickling is so hot, was there a revenge clip? :fingerscrossed:

No revenge, but it is a hot clip - should be coming soon!

Hey David,
In addition to this member site for clips with Faye and Chantelle!, this one has been known before, except for this clip, are there ayla or faye as tickler in recent videos?
Honour is the hot and beautiful tickler, No revenge is good, expecting her to become a main tickler.
I don't know honour will tickle Angelina or Rachelle in the near future?

Hey David,
In addition to this member site for clips with Faye and Chantelle!, this one has been known before, except for this clip, are there ayla or faye as tickler in recent videos?
Honour is the hot and beautiful tickler, No revenge is good, expecting her to become a main tickler.
I don't know honour will tickle Angelina or Rachelle in the near future?

I don't have any plans for that right now I'm afraid.

Here's some more of Honour, including a very cute little Xmas update we did last week :)

This one is really cute too!

Honor is definitely one of the best finds this year, she's a very sexy Santa too. Very hot pic aswell! Glad to see Rachelle again, still one of the best models :)

Great to see Rachelle back, seems like ages since she shot stuff with you.

Honor is definitely one of the best finds this year, she's a very sexy Santa too. Very hot pic aswell! Glad to see Rachelle again, still one of the best models :)

Great to see Rachelle back, seems like ages since she shot stuff with you.

Bad news folks I'm afraid. I've just lost around the last six months of content due to a broken hard drive, which means almost none of the recent unreleased updates above will be going ahead at present :(

I am getting it looked at by some (expensive) data recovery experts with the hope of recovering most if not all of the data, but there's no guarantee until they've done the first rebuild...we'll have to keep fingers crossed!

I do at least have some great footage from last week's shoots however, which was (thankfully!) still backed up and a new shoot from this week with Cherry and her Mum who was awesome :)

Here's some new clips of Stacey which survived the burn!

Bad news folks I'm afraid. I've just lost around the last six months of content due to a broken hard drive, which means almost none of the recent unreleased updates above will be going ahead at present :(

I am getting it looked at by some (expensive) data recovery experts with the hope of recovering most if not all of the data, but there's no guarantee until they've done the first rebuild...we'll have to keep fingers crossed!

I do at least have some great footage from last week's shoots however, which was (thankfully!) still backed up and a new shoot from this week with Cherry and her Mum who was awesome :)

Here's some new clips of Stacey which survived the burn!

Rachelle is really one of the best models,Her feet in nude pantyhose or tan pantyhose not tickled by faye or ayla yet.
Rachelle's beautiful nude pantyhose feet not tasted by ayla or faye yet.
Looking forward to the combination of Rachelle and ayla or the combination of Rachelle and faye

Hey David,looking forward to beautiful Natasha who can meet Ayla or Faye, Natasha's nude pantyhose feet to get Ayla or Faye's sucking tickling. Do you have any plans in the near future? thanks 。

Another shoot that (fortunately) survived, was the return of Emerald and Cherry - this time with Katie involved for some great customs!

This one looks fun. Emerald is one of my favorite ticklers, the look of pure glee on her face as she treats Cherry's helpless soles to her evil nails and brush is just too much fun. She's so damn gorgeous too, I think I may have a bit of a celebrity crush on her ;-)

Love the sounds of Cherry's mum coming to have some tickle gun...!! &#55357;&#56842;

Another shoot that (fortunately) survived, was the return of Emerald and Cherry - this time with Katie involved for some great customs!

I love the idea of tying the two girls together like that. Seriously hot. I hope you do more of those in future!

Yep, I love that new two girl position! Trying to think of the two most ticklish foot models would be because that could be insane! Amazing pairing with Emerald and Cherry. Katie looks incredible in that outfit too, seems like they wrecked Cherry which is great as I love seeing her tickled. She's stunning! Hope they got her lovely pits too ;)

Any news with the hard drive and lost footage?

Sadly, no not as yet. I think the chances of recovery are probably 50/50 at best at the moment. Although the data is apparently sound (no scratches) there are complications with encryption on the drive itself, which is currently making access impossible. It's with the best recovery company I could find, but is going to require a different type of hardware solution to gain access to it and I don't know whether that will happen or not. The problem is with new drives utilising new technology...I think it's possible that it may be accessible in future even if a solution can't be found right now. I'm facing the probability that all of my recent data is lost, and am going to start re-shooting customs etc at least even though I won't be able to replace the majority of the content that was on there. :(

This one looks fun. Emerald is one of my favorite ticklers, the look of pure glee on her face as she treats Cherry's helpless soles to her evil nails and brush is just too much fun. She's so damn gorgeous too, I think I may have a bit of a celebrity crush on her ;-)

Katie was by far the meanest tickler of those two :)

I love the idea of tying the two girls together like that. Seriously hot. I hope you do more of those in future!

It was definitely an interesting custom idea!

Yep, I love that new two girl position! Trying to think of the two most ticklish foot models would be because that could be insane! Amazing pairing with Emerald and Cherry. Katie looks incredible in that outfit too, seems like they wrecked Cherry which is great as I love seeing her tickled. She's stunning! Hope they got her lovely pits too ;)

No armpits this time, but we did do a scene with her mum tickling her upperbody ;)

Would Lou (blonde hair) ever come back turtleboy? She was up there with the best! Am I correct in saying she’s done tickle shoots before? Or did I misread something? Lol

Would Lou (blonde hair) ever come back turtleboy? She was up there with the best! Am I correct in saying she’s done tickle shoots before? Or did I misread something? Lol

No - I've not been in touch with her for years so it's not likely..

Here's some samples of Cherry and her mother. They don't look very alike IMO, but they definitely have one or two things in common...it's hard to believe she's actually more ticklish than Cherry (that's saying something!) She may be the most ticklish model's mum so far in fact!

Cherry is certainly a cutie, but I guess I'm a sucker for mature ladies being older now myself, because I think her mother looks gorgeous! Love her nyloned feet and lovely smile while being tickled. Kudos for the mum/daughter series, especially this latest installment!

No - I've not been in touch with her for years so it's not likely..

Here's some samples of Cherry and her mother. They don't look very alike IMO, but they definitely have one or two things in common...it's hard to believe she's actually more ticklish than Cherry (that's saying something!) She may be the most ticklish model's mum so far in fact!

Hey David looks great, was there a revenge scene?

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back