• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Can't wait to hear what Cherry's mums sounds like when being tickled!!

Cherry is certainly a cutie, but I guess I'm a sucker for mature ladies being older now myself, because I think her mother looks gorgeous! Love her nyloned feet and lovely smile while being tickled. Kudos for the mum/daughter series, especially this latest installment!

Glad you like it :)

Hey David looks great, was there a revenge scene?

Yes there was ;)

Love all the new models recently turtleboy but Is there any chance of releasing some unseen footage onto the members site of some older models like Ruby, Mia, Zoe, Izzy, some of the classics? Mia was my favourite model of all, any chance of getting her back for a shoot? ;)

Hi David, I know Lyn was just in but do you know if she'll be back for customs?

Cherry is gorgeous and so ticklish. Was her Mum an evil tickler or did she go easy on her? Any plans to bring Tillie back soon?

Hi David, I know Lyn was just in but do you know if she'll be back for customs?

She's not currently booked in but I can look at getting her back again for customs if you're interested - just drop me a message :)

Love all the new models recently turtleboy but Is there any chance of releasing some unseen footage onto the members site of some older models like Ruby, Mia, Zoe, Izzy, some of the classics? Mia was my favourite model of all, any chance of getting her back for a shoot? ;)

I'm not in touch with Mia anymore..I don't think she's still modelling

Hi turtleboy, when will the second clip be going into the members site, there’s only been one added this week

excellent:)

any chance to see a mother/daughter tickling all barefeet?:)

Sorry turtleboy they’re on there now, my bad! That Emma clip is amazing BUT it’s so unfair knowing she won’t be back for another shoot in the nearby future :(

excellent:)

any chance to see a mother/daughter tickling all barefeet?:)

If someone orders a custom then it could happen.. :)

Sorry turtleboy they’re on there now, my bad! That Emma clip is amazing BUT it’s so unfair knowing she won’t be back for another shoot in the nearby future :(

Yes, sorry - last Friday's update was delayed by a few days but it's on there now

Why won't she be back?

Because I don't plan to work with her again

Speaking of member site updates, here's one with Roxy and Natasha that will be coming up shortly - it's one of the few scenes from before Xmas that (mostly) survived. This was Natasha's first time being the 'ler and she really loved it!

I think you might well be right about Cherry's mum being the most ticklish model's mum yet. They're quickly becoming my favourite mother/daughter duo of yours, thought no-one could surpass Toni and Mel for me.
And good to know there's some scenes that survived that, Natasha looks like she makes a good 'ler, and Roxy looks great in that dress.

If someone orders a custom then it could happen.. :)

Yes, sorry - last Friday's update was delayed by a few days but it's on there now

Because I don't plan to work with her again

That's a pity, she is an amazing lee. I follow her on Twitter ... I could be wrong but I get the impression that she might not be the easiest person to get on with.

Keep up the good work TB

That's a pity, she is an amazing lee. I follow her on Twitter ... I could be wrong but I get the impression that she might not be the easiest person to get on with.

Keep up the good work TB

No it isn't that, she just doesn't turn up for shoots. It's cost me a lot the last couple of times in terms of wasted time and money, with customs cancelled and other models still needing to be paid. I can't continue with models that are consistently unreliable unfortunately.

I can't continue with models that are consistently unreliable unfortunately.

And it's sad that she's unreliable because she makes good videos when she does show up. But if you're losing money off of her it's just not worth it.

No it isn't that, she just doesn't turn up for shoots. It's cost me a lot the last couple of times in terms of wasted time and money, with customs cancelled and other models still needing to be paid. I can't continue with models that are consistently unreliable unfortunately.

Yeah it's a shame that this actually happens especially when it costs you money too :(

David in 2019 do you think we will see any of these models on Uk Tickling Natalia Forrest, Danni King, Jenna Hoskins, Pandora, Taylor Rose?

Also I've sent you a PM regarding Customs!:)

Also is there many more planned shoots with Jade? She's right up there!

Did I see some pics of her tickled soles up on the table?

Big shame if Emma never returns! Maybe you should get her back just to tickle the shit out of her, just for being so unreliable and letting you down! :gathering:

Yeah it's a shame that this actually happens especially when it costs you money too :(

David in 2019 do you think we will see any of these models on Uk Tickling Natalia Forrest, Danni King, Jenna Hoskins, Pandora, Taylor Rose?

Also I've sent you a PM regarding Customs!:)

The first three won't be shooting at any point I'm afraid...I don't know who the other two are!

Big shame if Emma never returns! Maybe you should get her back just to tickle the shit out of her, just for being so unreliable and letting you down! :gathering:

It isn't the first time - I stopped working with her in the past for all of the same reasons. I won't be getting her back in though, sorry!

Also is there many more planned shoots with Jade? She's right up there!

Did I see some pics of her tickled soles up on the table?

Her last shoot is gone, lost to the hard drive sadly. She'll be back in future though.

I'm sorry to hear that. It's disappointing as she's a fantastic ticklee but if she's unreliable you've done the right thing.

Your last few clips have been quality.

Your last few clips have been quality.

Here's some from Lyn's return visit...this time, she was mummified whilst fully dressed which seems like a particularly cruel thing to have done to her! She was very hot by the end as you might expect. These clips were crazy and I'm looking forward to getting her back in again soon!

Last edited:
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back