• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

Here's some samples from the first new scenes I've shot since the lockdown began back in March! :) For safety reasons I'm doing very limited shooting at the minute and it will be a little while before things get back to the levels they were at earlier in the year (particularly with regard to F/F clips) but it's good to be producing new scenes again. In addition, during the lockdown, I decided to get a new bench to open up some new possibilities with clips. I'm calling this one 'The Mule' as it has that kind of look :) It's also the most versatile device around and has endless possibilities.

Ayla was one of the first models back in to shoot and to try the new device. Here's a couple of scenes we did - the first one is coming to the store next!

Violet was also back for her second shoot...this time she got some serious armpit tickling, which it's fair to say, blew her mind! This clip was intense ;)

She also got some revenge this time too and she really liked being the tickler!

Violet was the first model to try out the new device...not the most practical of tickling positions this one, but it looked good!

WOW I need that Violet clip in that new position, amazing stuff as always Turtleboy. Looking forward to the release!

That's a wonderful device, I'm sure this Violet clip will be reviewed on ticklingreviews

WOW I need that Violet clip in that new position, amazing stuff as always Turtleboy. Looking forward to the release!

That's a wonderful device, I'm sure this Violet clip will be reviewed on ticklingreviews

The Mule looks perfect for 2 on 1 tickling...Can't wait to see it in action

Thanks guys - here it is in action again...this time with Cherry and her mum (her real mum, not step-mother as C4S would have it!). Her mother actually just came along with Cherry and wasn't supposed to be shooting at all, but with a little persuasion she joined in again! This clip's in the store now and there's a revenge scene coming up too :)

That position with Cherry’s mom looks so incredible. Can’t wait to see which models are available for customs in July!

Last edited:
Thanks guys - here it is in action again...this time with Cherry and her mum (her real mum, not step-mother as C4S would have it!). Her mother actually just came along with Cherry and wasn't supposed to be shooting at all, but with a little persuasion she joined in again! This clip's in the store now and there's a revenge scene coming up too :)

They are the best together! Another purchase coming soon.

Well, we can see where Cherry got her pretty, ticklish feet from. Also does anyone else here think the tattoo on Cherry's leg looks like the Jaegermeister deer?

Wasn't expecting Cherry and her mum in another clip yet, they're both great ticklers and ticklees :D Looks like another good position for the mule, and Cherry sure seems to enjoy punishing her mum's feet.

Hey Turtleboy, can I ask you a question since you've tickled a lot of ladies' feet over the years? Do you think stockings make feet more ticklish, less ticklish, or does it depend on the girl, or do lotioned bare feet tend to be even worse than either?

Hey Turtleboy, can I ask you a question since you've tickled a lot of ladies' feet over the years? Do you think stockings make feet more ticklish, less ticklish, or does it depend on the girl, or do lotioned bare feet tend to be even worse than either?

Overall, I'd say nylons are more ticklish for most but it's such an individual thing that it really depends on the person - sometimes the opposite is true. Lotion usually makes it worse than either one without, but occasionally that doesn't work...there's exceptions to every case, in the same way that the brush works really well on most models but sometimes a model who is otherwise really tickish doesn't feel anything from the brush at all (and in Porchia's case she hates being tickled but loves the brush!)

They are the best together! Another purchase coming soon.

That position with Cherry’s mom looks so incredible. Can’t wait to see which models are available for customs in July!

Well, we can see where Cherry got her pretty, ticklish feet from. Also does anyone else here think the tattoo on Cherry's leg looks like the Jaegermeister deer?

Wasn't expecting Cherry and her mum in another clip yet, they're both great ticklers and ticklees :D Looks like another good position for the mule, and Cherry sure seems to enjoy punishing her mum's feet.

Part 2 coming up with Cherry's mum getting some revenge...she nearly made her cry when she touched her armpits at the end!

Cherry looks amazing on there in that dress. That was certainly an intense clip for her, well worth the purchase :D

Cherry and her mother both have such soft-looking sexy ticklish feet. I love the video "Cherry Catches Her Step-Mother Snooping".

In that video Cherry and her mother are laying down cuffed at each other's feet, tickling the other one's feet. They are both looking super sexy in their matching tight jeans, black belts and white tops. And it gives great shots of both of their sexy soles. It’s great watching two sexy women with sexy feet and hands like them both tickle and be tickled.

They both do a really good job tickling and getting some good ticklish reactions out of each other, but in the end I think I would give the win to: Cherry ;)

Cherry looks amazing on there in that dress. That was certainly an intense clip for her, well worth the purchase :D

Cherry and her mother both have such soft-looking sexy ticklish feet. I love the video "Cherry Catches Her Step-Mother Snooping".

In that video Cherry and her mother are laying down cuffed at each other's feet, tickling the other one's feet. They are both looking super sexy in their matching tight jeans, black belts and white tops. And it gives great shots of both of their sexy soles. It’s great watching two sexy women with sexy feet and hands like them both tickle and be tickled.

They both do a really good job tickling and getting some good ticklish reactions out of each other, but in the end I think I would give the win to: Cherry ;)

Thanks for the positive reviews!

Any timetable on when f/f customs will be available?

Not sure at the minute, possibly later this month but not confirmed anything as yet

Out of curiosity Turtleboy. When you are shooting with a new model for the first time and don't know how ticklish they are, do you just got straight into the shoot with them or do you tickle them before you start shooting just to see if they are ticklish or not? It's something I've wondered with tickling videos in general.

I just purchased the recent videos: "Crazy-Ticklish Violet's First Time In The Stocks!" and "Violet Soles Up & Tickled Crazy!". Violet is SUPER sexy and they are both great videos. As stated in the description in "Violet Soles Up & Tickled Crazy!" I am looking forward to seeing Violet as a tickler in the new revenge video when it gets put up, she probably deserves some revenge - (or maybe not) haha :p

Having Violet in the new position with her feet up was just simply amazing, thank you for that incredible clip turtleboy =)

I just purchased the recent videos: "Crazy-Ticklish Violet's First Time In The Stocks!" and "Violet Soles Up & Tickled Crazy!". Violet is SUPER sexy and they are both great videos. As stated in the description in "Violet Soles Up & Tickled Crazy!" I am looking forward to seeing Violet as a tickler in the new revenge video when it gets put up, she probably deserves some revenge - (or maybe not) haha :p

Having Violet in the new position with her feet up was just simply amazing, thank you for that incredible clip turtleboy =)

:thumbsup:

Out of curiosity Turtleboy. When you are shooting with a new model for the first time and don't know how ticklish they are, do you just got straight into the shoot with them or do you tickle them before you start shooting just to see if they are ticklish or not? It's something I've wondered with tickling videos in general.

No I just go straight into shooting with them - I think it would seem a little strange not to film anything that we do :)

Any timetable on when f/f customs will be available?

Quick update - F/F customs are available with Ayla and Jade when they shoot together next week. It's still a bit of a one-off and limited availability so get in touch if you'd like a clip!

Here's some samples of Ayla's latest scenes from a couple of weeks ago, including a new position on the mule which actually made her cry a little!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back