• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

UK Tickling *Updates/Forthcoming Shoots Thread*

You had an opportunity to buy the clips that you wanted, directly at the time. I didn't particularly want to do this, but was willing to entertain the idea - and then you wasted my time. Since then, you've gone out of your way to be creepy and annoying, trying to get the model's personal contact details, my contact details, flip-flopping between posting abusive comments and threats, boasting about pirating my content, destroying my business...then kissing my ass and begging forgiveness. And then being a dick again. We are not going to do business together. For future reference, none of your behaviour is an effective way of getting what you want. Other producers, models etc will simply block and report you.

As for the Zoe clips that you and a couple of others are keen on, the reality is that they would have been released eventually anyway. It's just that you were so demanding about getting them sooner, I was initially prepared to look at private sales, which I discussed with you. Whilst I'm not prepared to go into anything like this with you, I will be releasing another of her clips on to the website in the near future, and others will follow in time. Be patient, or not. I don't care, but please don't message me on here, via Twitter, email or anywhere else again.

Really agree with your words.You should release them all in websites that no-one can privately demand or harass you to get that. If you release in site all users who have membership can simply join site and get that clips. Many users want some of that m/f old clips recently which I've seen. According to my perspective you should add the old clips which I send some of screenshot to site so that we can access them directly from site, don't need to demand privately to you. Please don't worry that I unsubscribed your site due to lack of that old ones which was really hot and good clips made by you. According to your wish if you really add that old videos of jay harris, zoe, jaw clips which haven't released yet in near future , I will definately subscribe again to your site after that.
Keep your job nicely. Greet from @dirtbox24

You had an opportunity to buy the clips that you wanted, directly at the time. I didn't particularly want to do this, but was willing to entertain the idea - and then you wasted my time. Since then, you've gone out of your way to be creepy and annoying, trying to get the model's personal contact details, my contact details, flip-flopping between posting abusive comments and threats, boasting about pirating my content, destroying my business...then kissing my ass and begging forgiveness. And then being a dick again. We are not going to do business together. For future reference, none of your behaviour is an effective way of getting what you want. Other producers, models etc will simply block and report you.

As for the Zoe clips that you and a couple of others are keen on, the reality is that they would have been released eventually anyway. It's just that you were so demanding about getting them sooner, I was initially prepared to look at private sales, which I discussed with you. Whilst I'm not prepared to go into anything like this with you, I will be releasing another of her clips on to the website in the near future, and others will follow in time. Be patient, or not. I don't care, but please don't message me on here, via Twitter, email or anywhere else again.

Wait, why does that little speech bubble thing make it look like I made that egg laying comment? I definitely don't wanna be associated with what that guy is saying.

Wait, why does that little speech bubble thing make it look like I made that egg laying comment? I definitely don't wanna be associated with what that guy is saying.

My mistake in how I quoted it - sorry, didn't mean to direct it you!

Hi TB,

You're work is second to none! It's the best - I've ordered several custom orders with you over the years! Several Cherry customs, a couple way back with Bex, Amelia & Katie along with Sophia & Hannah when I suggested the Dungeon scenes! Along with an amazing Izzy clip, that's personal to me nearly six years ago I reckon!!!

I think you're doing a cracking job, I enjoy the members site which I continue to subscribe to and all the clips you post, which I frequently purchase!

I totally understand your work load - keep going, as they're lots like myself who love all your content and are very grateful!

Well done - keep it up!

Thank you!

Some interesting points well made TB, I had never considered the toll that the hours of editing footage would take on your eyes and the migraines that causes can’t be nice! I’m a member of the website and am pleased with the frequency of the updates and am also really excited to see you shooting with some former and current TV (babestation etc) models. I notice that since the shoots with amber and Zara lei of late that there are a lot more models following your Twitter and vice versa which is exciting! I’d love to see this trend continue and can give you a sizeable wish list if you’re interested in reading it!! Keep up the good work

I have a few new faces from babeshows coming up - Isla's first clip is up next with more to follow, so watch this space :) There's a couple more girls from Studio 66 booked in over the coming weeks too.

Amazing to hear youve lined up some great prospects.. just hope theres some gems coming up!!

Is Lynda Leigh one of the new girls? [emoji1696][emoji1696]

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

I have a few new faces from babeshows coming up - Isla's first clip is up next with more to follow, so watch this space :) There's a couple more girls from Studio 66 booked in over the coming weeks too.

Which girls would that be?

I just purchased the "Sophia's Nails Drive Bounty Crazy!" video.

Bounty is really ticklish and really sexy and has a great laugh, I love her laugh. And Sophia is doing a great job teasing her and teasing her sexy feet. Her hands/fingers/nails look very sexy tickling Bounty. Also, Sophia's outfit looks incredibly sexy - tight black skirt, sexy legs and nice tan high-heels. And you can tell Sophia is clearly having a lot of fun teasing and tickling Bounty in this video :)

That one finger/nail tickling to Bounty's toes, just below her toes, her heels, ankles and sides of feet when she still has her nylons at about the 4min mark making her twitch I loved - so light, but so effective.

How old were Sophia and Bounty in this 2015 video?

I just bought the video "Sophia & Lauren Love Making Me Suffer". They both looked so sexy in that video in their matching red dresses and black nylon-covered legs and were doing such a great job tickling, and clearly having a lot of fun double-team tickling.

Last edited:
I just purchased the "Sophia's Nails Drive Bounty Crazy!" video.

Bounty is really ticklish and really sexy and has a great laugh, I love her laugh. And Sophia is doing a great job teasing her and teasing her sexy feet. Her hands/fingers/nails look very sexy tickling Bounty. Also, Sophia's outfit looks incredibly sexy - tight black skirt, sexy legs and nice tan high-heels. And you can tell Sophia is clearly having a lot of fun teasing and tickling Bounty in this video :)

That one finger/nail tickling to Bounty's toes, just below her toes, her heels, ankles and sides of feet when she still has her nylons at about the 4min mark making her twitch I loved - so light, but so effective.

How old were Sophia and Bounty in this 2015 video?

I couldn't tell you, sorry.

Still nothing from Lexie Rider then mate? ��

No, I haven't spoken to her.

I just bought the video "Sophia & Lauren Love Making Me Suffer". They both looked so sexy in that video in their matching red dressing and black nylon-covered legs and were doing such a great job tickling, and clearly having a lot of fun double-team tickling.

Glad you enjoyed it :)

Some samples of another newcomer and S66 babe, Amber Coen. A very ticklish and very cute redhead - I think you'll like her :)

Wow, Amber is a beauty. I can't wait to see some videos with her. She looks pretty well behaved in the unbound clip too, but it does make me wonder how often you get kicked by squirmy feet filming those :p

Phoenix Knight

Thanks for the tips on these girls by the way - I'll definitely bear them in mind if I come across any of them!

Any ideas when the Phoenix knight clips will be released? Is she booked in for more?! Stevie Louise and Phoenix would be a great shoot!

I love those non bondage clips on the sofa.

Me too :)

Wow, Amber is a beauty. I can't wait to see some videos with her. She looks pretty well behaved in the unbound clip too, but it does make me wonder how often you get kicked by squirmy feet filming those :p

She's not too violent although she hates being tickled more than most. I do get kicked from time to time ;)

Any ideas when the Phoenix knight clips will be released? Is she booked in for more?! Stevie Louise and Phoenix would be a great shoot!

Her clips should be coming up before long!

Here's Kendal - another babeshow babe :) She turned out not to be ticklish on her feet at all, and in fact didn't seem even remotely ticklish to begin with so thought we might have to give up and see it as a write-off. Kendal insisted she was ticklish though and so I persisted...and then found the spot! She just needs to be tickled hard on the body and then she goes from 0-100 instantly! She has epic boobs as well...

Oh wow, Kendal is gorgeous. Glad she insisted on you finding out how to tickle her.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back